Tania Marie: [New post] SustainAbility ~ Eco Art Exhibition in Malibu Featuring My Painting, Temple of the Sacred Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      SustainAbility ~ Eco Art Exhibition in Malibu Featuring My Painting, Temple of the Sacred Heart

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      Temple_of_the_Sacred_Heart
      Temple of the Sacred Heart by Tania Marie
      I am excited and honored to have one of my pieces be a part of the upcoming Eco Art Exhibition, "SustainAbility," at Art 4 All People's AY Fine Art Gallery in Malibu. The piece to be shown is one of my Universal ARKitecture paintings, Temple of the Sacred Heart, was accepted into this 45 day exhibition and will be featured along with other artists' creative expressions, all in the theme of SustainAbility.Art 4 All People shares:
      "SustainAbility is an Environmental Art exhibition that features artists who are exploring the pivotal need for stewardship, awareness and advocacy for our ailing  Mother Earth. Such eco-artist-warriors, with their individual visions, are shining a powerful light on how can we individually create sustainability through our own actions. These artists inspire us though their transformative art and innovation, and they offer us a glimpse into new ways of being.
      The 45-day exhibition will give the audience the abilities, inspiration, insights and tools to create their own sustainable way. During the Sustain Ability exhibition Art 4 All People will be offering unique workshops, lectures, beach cleanups and happenings."
      If you recall, Universal ARKitecture is a series of what I call sacred vessel, animal spirit paintings that hold antidotes for a new “ARKitectural” plan and code of life for creating the New Earth experience. It features endangered and "threatened" species that hold shamanic messages of wisdom teachings to empower us into a new way of being with ourselves, each other, and all of creation, along with bringing awareness to these animals and how to care for Mother Earth and the environment through conscious and compassionate change.
      Temple of the Sacred Heart conveys the tender divinity shared between mother and child endangered Asian Elephants (and cosmic creatures) representing strength, honor, stability, patience, loyalty, good luck, fortune, longevity, ancient wisdom, advanced sensitivity, social connection, personal responsibility, determination, confidence, reliability, power, royalty, removal of obstacles, protection...
      "Let the honor of your fellow man be as dear to you as your own honor." The Talmud
      I LOVE the essence and energy of what Art 4 All People stands for and shares. It mirrors much of my own values and missions and I am grateful that spaces like this exist and continually are being cultivated into the collective community. Art 4 All People is home to a transformative art and yoga studio, retreats, creative vacations, bed and breakfast, and transformative fine art gallery. They host ongoing workshops and retreats all in the name of the evolutionary healing arts.
      In their own words:
      Art 4 All People is an award winning Transformative Arts and Cultural Retreat Center founded by Lisa Rasmussen, M.F.A. and Ceylan Fadiloglu, M.A.
      Ceylan and Lisa are two Renaissance women who truly believe in the intrinsic power of ART to transform, empower, and to potentially heal all who are open to exploring the mystery and the depth of creativity in the breadth of all life. In the beginning of 2012, the two community arts pioneers created Art 4 All People. The primary mission of this Art Hub is to be an international sanctuary, fostering creativity, community, imagination, reverence, and expression in this world.
      AY Fine Art Gallery is an upscale gallery space in the thriving Malibu art scene, beach art sanctuary, and a bridge connecting Transformative Communities, Artists, and Collectors from around the globe. AY Atelier fine art gallery at Art 4 All People is dedicated to exhibiting and fostering artists in a wide range of media, who are searching for a personal, psycho-social and spiritual dimension in their art. Art 4 All People promotes meaningful interaction with significant works of art in order to appreciate and to build a conversation around the direct experience with art as vehicle of beauty, healing, transformation and social change
      Ay Atelier is a place where the magic of creation is honored, fostered, and revered.
      AY is the word for moon in Turkish. We feel it is the primordial sound/word for Moon. One can image the first peoples as they gazed up at the moon in exhilaration lifted their arms into the sky blurted out AY. Atelier is the French term for art studio, gallery and workshop. Atelier in addition to designating an artist’s studio it is used to characterize the home of an alchemist or wizard. AY Atelier is space for Artists and Collectors to revere and honor ART in all its power, inspiration, mystery, and beauty.
      Art 4 All People believes that art is profoundly connected to personal and cultural transformation. We are an arts and consciousness gallery, workshop and retreat space that is located in an idyllic Contemporary Art Beach House in Malibu It is dedicated to building relationships among artists, collectors, and agents of change. It is a new-paradigm organization that believes art viewing, collecting, and creating should be a holistic and inviting experience, accessible to all people. Art 4 All People promotes meaningful interaction with significant works of art in order to appreciate and to build a conversation around the direct experience with art as vehicle of beauty, healing, transformation and social change. The gallery is dedicated to exhibiting artists in a wide range of media, who are searching for a personal, psycho-social and spiritual dimension in their art.
      SustainAbility Eco Art Exhibition Details:
      We are all in this together and all of us must join in this call for action and change. This will be a momentous occasion, as the exhibit and opening reception mark Art 4 All People's 1 year anniversary.
      Exhibition Dates: February 4th - March, 20th, 2013
      Awards: Best in exhibit will receive a free night at Art 4 All People Retreat Space, value $250
      Selected Artists will be invited to private wine and cheese party for themselves and their collectors.
      Opening Reception with Eco gift bizarre: February 16th, 2013 from 6pm - 8pm. Reception includes light appetizers, and wine
      Art 4 All People is located at:
      19562 Pacific Coast Highway
      Malibu, CA 90265
      Just minutes away from Santa Monica with plenty of parking on PCH
      I will not be attending the opening, but there will be another March event for this exhibit for select artists, which I will attend. Details and date to be announced. I will post them when I receive notice.
      If you're in the area I hope you can attend this celebration of conscious and transformative art and come to view the eclectic and support the eclectic group of artists and art that will be exhibited. Appointment needed for off days and hours. Otherwise you can come to view the exhibition during regular operating hours or at one of the reception events.
      Comment   See all comments