Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 28, 2013 - The Indigo Work challenge article

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      January 27, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Thanks to all of the interest in the multi-dimensional relationships article, the website received 1 million hits in 4 hours last Thursday. We had a few issues with website availability and it may have been off-line a few times. I will be migrating to a new, dedicated server this week. It's a great problem to have and thank you for your interest and support. You can read the article on the blog.

      January ends this week and I am quite glad; it's not my favorite month and tends to be hard for me. I think it's a combination of the cold weather post-holiday energy letdown and I find January's energy to be very heavy. But this week we move into February, which will be a lighter month energetically.

      Jupiter goes direct too on Jan 30, which you may feel as a sudden release of energy and some movement. And we have Mercury retro at the end of February, it's in the shadow period now so just double check your communications, to be sure.

      This week's Indigo/Crystal article addresses the issue of work, jobs and how we are part of the transformation in this most important area that is simultaneously exciting and terrifying. This transformation is changing the entire work landscape and involves the kind of work we do, who employs us, how we value our gifts and challenges, and how we can evolve successfully into the new work world. It's part of being an Indigo or Crystal in this time of evolution. Instead of seeing this as a difficult challenge, we can view it as an opportunity to use and share our gifts and talents in powerful new ways.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      Join me on Tuesday, Jan 29 at 1PM US Central time for a f.r.e.e. telesummit on the 5 Laws of Love
      Click here to register for this class (there's no charge but registration is required so you can receive the emails).

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This is the final week to purchase your Evolve Your Soul Path Fast Track coaching program, which includes 3 sessions (1 60 minute and 2 30 minute) with Jennifer special price expires on January 31. Book now and save $60 off the 3 reading price and $100 off the regular price of $397.
      And, if this is a calm period for you, enjoy it, there will be a lot going on this year!
      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 30 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Indigo/Crystal -- Unemployed or Un-Managed?
      At the moment, everyone in my immediate family is unemployed, by society's standards. This means that no one has an official j-o-b, in which they work for someone. I couldn't be more thrilled, especially for my children who, as Indigos, have tried really hard to fit into the regular, 'normal' job world and it just didn't work for them. It never worked for me either and after six layoffs in eight years I decided to pursue another path. But while 'unemployed' is what this is called, everyone is working, although their gifts, talents, time and energy resources are not being managed by someone else........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more week to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 30, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064