Higher Awareness: Inner Journey #87 - Raising your sights

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013

      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      RAISING YOUR SIGHTS
      "A human being is a part of the whole, called by us ‘Universe,’ a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."
      -- Albert Einstein
      To grow in consciousness, we expand our perspectives on life. So how do we do that? The more we work with the universal -- the concept of unity and wholeness, the more everything makes sense. Parts have meaning when they are understood to be parts of a bigger picture.
      Consciousness is all about relationships -- especially how the lower relates to the higher and how the darkness can exist within the light. Hold and experience contradictions like anger with love. Let opposites coexist in you without choosing one over the other.
      "Higher consciousness, enLIGHTenment, comes from meaningful experiences and lessons passed with the understanding that there truly is only one law - the Law of Love. When one leads a life expressing this belief, the mind and heart begin to open to new realities, and other dimensional truths become known."
      -- Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune
      Watch yourself shift from the self-centered, controlling behaviours of the ego to the power, love and wisdom of the soul with our Grow Yourself program.
      Is 2013 your year for deep healing?

      Qigong master Chunyi Lin can guide you
      to deep healing, step by step,
      month by month throughout the year.
      For more information, visit Deep Healing.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2013 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven