Gods Boxes~From Jeremy

  • OklahomaCowPoke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      An Inspirational Poem
      God's Boxes
      I have in my hands two boxes
      Which God gave me to hold.
      He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
      And all your joys in the gold."

      I heeded His words, and in the two boxes
      Both my joys and sorrows I stored.

      But though the gold became heavier each day
      The black was as light as before.

      With curiosity, I opened the black,
      I wanted to find out why,
      And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole
      Which my sorrows had fallen out by.

      I showed the hole to God, and mused,
      "I wonder where my sorrows could be."

      He smiled a gentle smile and said,
      "My child, they're all here with me."

      I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
      Why the gold, and the black with the hole?
      "My child, the gold is for you to count your
      blessings, The black is for you to let go."
      We should consider all of our friends a blessing.
      Send this to a friend today just to let them
      know you are thinking of them
      and that they are a joy in your life:
      A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end.

      It keeps us together like our Circle of Friends
      But the treasure inside for you to see
      Is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me.
      Today I pass the friendship ball to you.
      Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you

      In Much Love And Light,

      Jeremy

      My Home Page:
      http://www.AuthorsDen.com/JeremyRobertHuber

      My Yahoo Profile:
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/JeremyRobertHuber

      My Yahoo Groups:

      Light Of Consciousness
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Light_Of_Consciousness

      The Village Beat Poets
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Village_Beat_Poets

      MAY LIGHT AND LOVE AND POWER RESTORE THE PLAN ON EARTH