Free Telesummit on Power Animals Starts This Monday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013

      If you cannot read this email, please view it on-line at www.pow33.com/130126news.htm
      Power Animals Banner
      Dear Power Animal Lovers:
      I have such a fun thing to share with you.    I will be joining Steven Farmer and 18 other speakers in the Guardian Gateway Telesummit, a free event for you to learn more about working with power animals, faeries, angels and even plant spirits—in other words, all of the wonderful help that is surrounding you at all times.
      The Telesummit will have two interviews a day, over a period of two weeks—and it all begins on Monday, January 28th.  You can join live or download the recordings at your convenience.
      I will be interviewed on Thursday, February 7th at 10 AM Pacific.  I hope you will be able to join me as I talk about my journey, how to use power animal energy in your everyday life and then access a power animal who has a message for all of us.
      Love, Peace & Joy,
      Carrie

      Systematique, Inc. for
      www.CarrieHart.com