Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 26 Jan 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Becoming multidimensional is about expansion. It opens you to a fuller capacity of your being and an elaborated expression of your wholeness. It doesn't take away your uniqueness, your preferences, or the blueprint of your being and yet it makes you more aware of the One which you are and the Unity that is fundmental. Learning to rest in all of this is the invitation of being human in new ways.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102