[ANGEL] 6 Aquarius, The Angels of Cosmic Philosophy

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2013

      6 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Cosmic Philosophy

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Liriell’

       Beloved,

       ‘We are the original initiators into cosmic philosophy.’

      ‘We teach people the most various philosophies from the prime origin up to the present day.’

      ‘We enable you to look into the distant future and learn about philosophies of days to come and help you accumulate an intellectual knowledge of philosophies of an unimaginable depth.’

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Liriell’, we teach philosophy of Creation.

      ‘All of the divine virtues taken together’ is the meaning of letter L.  This virtue opens to THE SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY of Divine Being on every level. True spiritual morality, youthening and vitality are gained.This virtue shines with a beautiful translucent glowing olive green light and has the sensation of ease.

      The cause behind every effect can be understood through the divine virtue of letter I, the virtue of Cause and Effect.  This virtue opens up memory, remembrance, and conscience so that a Child of Light sees how every effect in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation is the result of a specific cause.  The virtue of Cause and Effect shines with a light opalescent light and has the sensation of weight.

      Listening to inner guidance from Divine Providence opens the doorway to higher perfection in each moment.  This is the divine virtue of letter R, which shines with a golden light and has the sensation of weight.

      The understanding of cause and effect enables the understanding of Cosmic Philosophy when a Child of Light also understands the OMNIPRESENCE of the SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY OF DIVINE BEING.

      These four, the virtue of Cause and Effect, letter I, the Omnipresence of Divine Being, letter E, and the Splendor and Majesty of Divine Being, the letter L written twice, are important keys in our name ‘Liriell’.

      When you open up to our influence, any starting point however trivial or grand will do.

       From any doorway we guide you down information highways of light into philosophies about life, all the way into the deepest truth of Divine Consciousness.

      crystal-heart

      Here is one of our stories:

      girl-cute-fashion-photography-love-Favim.com-604133

      TOAD OF CAUSE

      Once upon a time in early summer, just at twilight, a young girl opened her heart to the wonder of God’s Glory in nature, wondering at the beautiful colors of deep evening sky on the lovely countryside.

      She looked down at a little toad sitting close to her foot.

       Samantha smiled. The little creature looked so wise and content. She looked and studied and pondered the little toad for some time.

       Little toad never moved, he just sat there, peaceful and still, remaining centered in his own reality, not reacting to Samantha’s presence at all.

       The night deepened until she could no longer see him very well, so she decided to go indoors.

       On her way back to the house, she wondered why the little toad hopped out into the yard unafraid each evening, when all the other creatures would run and hide, not getting close to her, even though she only wanted to love them.

      She sensed something important about that. Why wasn'’t little toad afraid of her?

      She had learned to stop thinking, to empty her mind with questions such as this, and wait until some insight dawned.

       It always did.

       It sometimes took a while, maybe a long while, but an answer popped up.

      The next day at the library, she discovered a strange book by a Madame Blavatsky, written back before her mother was born.

       She held the book in her hands and sensed a strong power around her, a familiar power of answered prayer.  She closed her eyes in thanks.

      Then she opened the book at random, knowing that whatever she found would probably be important.  She opened her eyes on a footnote at the bottom of a page. It was a comment on the ‘astral light’.  The footnote explained that frogs, toads, and sturgeons are the only creatures who ‘disturb the astral light’.

      "The astral light?”, she mused,  “What is the ‘astral light’ and what does ‘disturbing it’ mean?”

      Again she waited for an answer.
      She knew that this was probably the key to her question about the little toad.

      It was true, the angels had arranged for her to find the answer, and this was the beginning.

       Soon she was reading other books by similar authors and learned that “astral” means emotional. The ‘astral light’, she reasoned,  is the flowing sea of magnetic, feminine, feelings of the universe.

      A light bulb went off in her mind!  All of a sudden she could see it clearly.

      "AHA!", she exclaimed.

      She saw an image in her mind that frogs and toads and sturgeons create their own little emotional spheres of energy, which “disturb the astral light” like a whirlpool, disturbing the current of water in an ocean.

       She saw the emotions of all the other creatures flowing along currents of Universal feeling energy; they were carried along on whatever emotional energy was already around them!

      This was a major insight.

      She remembered so many times in her life when she had been overwhelmed by dark feelings that were coming from her family and other people when they were upset about something.

       The dots connected in her mind and she realized that she would much rather be like the little toad, to be happy no matter what other people were feeling, than to be swept away when others got upset.

       So she decided that she must create her own emotional reality, just like the toad!

      She would pray and meditate and stay focused on the deep peace that she felt inside, no matter what! Then she too could hop right out in the world and not be scared, even when everyone else got carried away.

      "But how do I do that," she wondered. " How do I do it?"

      The Angels of ‘Liriell’, ever ready to answer, immediately filled her intuition with images and thoughts.

      [The planet Mercury was at six degrees Aquarius at her birth, so she had a natural attunement to the Angels of ‘Liriell.’]

      She remembered the words of her Sunday School teacher,

      "With Christ, all things are possible."

      She remembered the story of Daniel in the lions den.

      Praying fervently, she asked God for help.

      She wanted with all of her heart and being to create an inner feeling world of peace and happiness, of loyalty and trust, of goodness and happy endings for everyone.

      A long time passed in silence and she fell into a deep sleep.

      The next day dawned bright and beautiful.

       A mystical glowing light was all around her.

      She bounced into breakfast with an unusual sense of protection, radiating peace and power.

      There they were, worried faces all around the table, upset as usual.

       The family was always chronically worried about making it to work and school on time.

       As usual, they were eating too fast.

      The frantic undercurrent of unresolved anger and frustration stifled the emotional atmosphere even though everyone was still half asleep.

      She sat down.

      She looked up at her father. He seemed especially angry.

      She looked up at her mother standing next to the stove.

      Mother looked strained, sad, lonely and anxious.

      She did not even need to look at her brother and sister. She knew that they were suffering too.  They were so sensitive. All three children loved their parents so much, and were always upset and dismayed by  uptight energy around the table.

      This morning, however, was going to be different!

        Finally!

       She was like the little toad!

      SHE KNEW WITH HER WHOLE BEING, WITH EVERY MOLECULE IN HER BODY, THAT GOD IS REAL AND THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE.

      She knew that omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient Divine Love was doing its work regardless of any negative appearances.

      She felt it in her heart, she knew this was true, no matter what!

      She felt completely safe and loved by God.

      The angels of Liriell’ smiled.

      In spite of what her father said, people were not going to blow up the United States with their missiles. In spite of her mother’s fears, she knew that there would be enough money to buy food,  school clothes and shoes, and, even if there wasn’t, it would be okay.

      All she had to do was pay attention to trust, instead of fear.

      PAY ATTENTION TO TRUST!  INSTEAD OF FEAR!

      “Look!”, she thought to herself,  “Perfection is everywhere!”

      Divine Perfection is in the clouds.

      It is in the butterflies.

      It is in the gentle warm breeze.

      butterflies and
fairies

      “Why should I worry?”, she wondered.

      Worry makes me feel bad.

       I want to feel good!

      And moment by moment, it became more and more clear to her, that the longer she focused on what was right with the world, the easier it was to feel good.

      Why didn'’t people go outside and sit under the trees and listen to the wind and the birds instead of listening to sad news?

      Why didn'’t they believe the good news they heard in church over dire warnings they read in the newspapers?

      As she ate her scrambled eggs and toast, the whole world became clear to her.

      Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, the family was going into emotional bewilderment!

        She looked up in surprise!

       Daddy was looking at her with a penetrating stare.

      Mother was holding her breath!

      Her deep reveries of happiness and peace played such a beautiful melody through the expressions on her face that …everyone was noticing.

      Breaking the silence, Daddy did something he NEVER did before, even …he smiled and asked Samantha how she was doing.

      Flustered, caught off guard, Samantha took a big risk.

      She blurted out what she had wanted to say for months, "“Daddy, we are NOT going to blow up the world with missiles!”"

      Daddy couldn’t believe it!

      He lost his composure, something else he NEVER did, and started to bluster.

      He stuttered a few times, threw his napkin on the table, and smiled.

       Then he suddenly stood up.

      Looking in utter amazement, the rest of the family watched as he broke into an even wider grin [just like a toad, Samantha thought] and said cheerfully, it’s a beautiful day! “January, February, MARCH!

      Get in the car you children, its time to get to school!”

      WOW!

      In school that day, she thought and thought about what she had learned.

      "With God’s help, I’m going to always be like the little toad," she promised herself.

      " Life is too beautiful to spend it worrying."

      "I am going to be HAPPY!"

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25

        This is the correct message for Friday, Jan. 25th.  Tomorrow's message, The Angels of Immortality, were just sent.

        6 degrees Aquarius

[...]

        When you open up to our influence, any starting point however trivial or grand will do. From any doorway we guide you down information
        highways of light into philosophies about life, all the way into the deepest truth of Divine Consciousness.

        Here is one of our stories:

        TOAD OF CAUSE

        Once upon a time in early summer, just at twilight, a young girl opened
        her heart to the wonder of God’s Glory in nature, wondering at the beautiful colors of deep evening sky on the lovely countryside.

        She looked down at a little toad sitting close to her foot.

        Samantha smiled. The little creature looked so wise and content. She looked and studied and pondered the little toad for some time.

        Little toad never moved, he just sat there, peaceful and still, remaining centered in his own reality, not reacting to Samantha’s presence at all.

        The twilight deepened until she could no longer see him very well, so she decided to go indoors.

        On her way back to the house, she wondered why it was only the little toad that hopped unafraid out into the yard each evening, when all the other creatures
        would run and hide, not getting close to her, even though she only wanted to love them.

        She sensed something important about that. Why wasn’t little toad afraid of her?

        She had learned to stop thinking, to empty her mind with questions such
        as this, and wait until some insight dawned. It always did. It sometimes took a while, maybe a long while, but an answer popped up.

        The next day at the library, she accidentally was drawn to a strange book by a Madame Blavatsky, written back before her mother was born.

        She held the book in her hands and sensed a strong power around her, a
        familiar power of answered prayer.She closed her eyes in thanks.Then she opened the book at random, knowing that whatever she found would
        probably be important.She opened her eyes on a footnote at the bottom of a page. It was a comment on the ‘astral light’.The footnote explained
        that frogs, toads, and sturgeons are the only creatures who ‘disturb the astral light'.

        "The astral light?”, she mused,“What is the ‘astral light’ and what
        does ‘disturbing it’ mean?”Again she waited for an answer.**She knew that this was probably the key to her question about the little toad.

        It was true, the angels had arranged for her to find the answer, and this was the beginning.

        Soon she was reading other books by similar authors and learned that
        “astral” means emotional. The ‘astral light’, she reasoned, is the flowing sea of magnetic, feminine, feeling energy of the universe.

        A light bulb went off in her mind!

        All of a sudden she could see it clearly.*

        "AHA!", she exclaimed.

        She saw an image in her mind that frogs and toads and sturgeons create
        their own little emotional spheres of energy, which “disturb the astral light” like an island disturbing the current of water in an ocean.

        She saw the emotions of all the other creatures flowing along currents of  whatever emotional energy was already around them!
        That made sense!  The other creatures had learned over time to fear humans, they had been hunted for food, and their habitat threatened since the Indians had left.
        They had not been loved enough, or appreciated enough.

        She had often wished that everyone could love the innocent creatures of the world as she did.

         This was a major insight.

        She remembered so many times in her life when she had been like the other creatures and had been overwhelmed by dark feelings that were coming from her family when they were upset
        about something. The dots connected in her mind and she realized that she would much rather be like the little toad, to be happy no matter
        what other people were feeling, it would be so much better than to be swept away when others got upset.

        So she decided that she must create her own emotional reality, just
        like the toad!She would pray and meditate and stay focused on the deep peace that she felt inside, no matter what! Then she too could hop right
        out in the world and not be scared, even when everyone else got carried away.

        "But how do I do that," she wondered. " How do I do it?"

        The Angels of Liriell, ever ready to answer, immediately filled her intuition with images and thoughts. The planet Mercury was at six
        degrees Aquarius at her birth, so she had a natural attunement to the Angels of Liriell.

        She remembered the words of her Sunday School teacher,
        "With Christ, all things are possible."

        She remembered how Christ had taught that love conquers all.

        She remembered the story of Daniel in the lions den.

        Praying fervently, she asked God for help.She wanted with all of her
        heart and being to create an inner feeling world of divine love, peace and happiness, of loyalty and trust, of goodness and happy endings for everyone.

        A long time passed in silence and she fell into a deep sleep.

        The next day dawned bright and beautiful.

        A mystical glowing light was all around her.

        She bounced into breakfast with an unusual sense of protection, radiating peace and power.

        There they were, upset and stressed as usual.

        The family was sitting around the table chronically worried about making it to work and school on time.

        As usual, they were eating too fast.

        The usual undercurrent of unresolved anger and frustration stifled the emotional atmosphere even though everyone was still half asleep.

        She sat down.

        She looked up at her father. He seemed especially angry.

        He must have been fighting with her mother as usual.

        She looked up at her mother standing next to the stove.

        Mother looked her usual lonely and anxious self.

        She did not even need to look at her brother and sister. She knew that they were suffering too.They were so sensitive. All three children loved
        their parents so much, and were always upset and dismayed by any uptight energy around the table.

        This morning, however, was going to be different!

        Finally!

        She was going to be like the little toad!

        She was going to create an island of love around herself.

        SHE KNEW WITH HER WHOLE BEING, WITH EVERY MOLECULE IN HER BODY, THAT
        GOD IS REAL AND THAT WITH DIVINE LOVE EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE.

        She knew that omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient Divine Love was doing its work regardless of any negative appearance.

        She felt this in her heart, she knew this was true, no matter what!

        She felt completely safe and loved by God.

        She knew that divine love surrounded everything in creation.

         In spite of what her father said, people were not going to blow up the United States with their missiles. In spite of her mother’s fears, she
        knew that there would be enough money to buy food, school clothes and shoes, and, even if there wasn’t, it would be okay.

        All she had to do was pay attention to trust, instead of fear.

        PAY ATTENTION TO TRUST INSTEAD OF FEAR!

        “Look!”, she thought to herself,“God is everywhere. Perfection is everywhere!”

        Divine Perfection is in the clouds. It is in the butterflies. It is in the gentle warm breeze.

        “Why should I worry?”, she pondered.

        Worry makes me feel bad. I want to feel good!

        And moment by moment, it became more and more clear to her, that the
        longer she focused on what was right with the world, the easier it was to feel good.

        Why didn’t people go outside and sit under the trees and listen to the wind and the birds instead of listening to sad news?

        Why didn’t they believe the good news they heard in church over dire warnings they read in the newspapers?

        As she ate her scrambled eggs and toast, the whole world became clear to her.

        Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, the family was going into emotional bewilderment!

        She looked up in surprise!

        Daddy was looking at her with a penetrating stare.

        Mother was holding her breath!

        Her happiness and peace were such a change…everyone was noticing.

        Breaking the silence, Daddy did something he NEVER did before, ever…he smiled and asked Samantha how she was doing.

        Flustered, caught off guard, Samantha took a big risk.She blurted out
        what she had wanted to say for months, “Daddy, we are NOT going to blow up the world with missiles!”

        Daddy couldn’t believe it!

        He lost his composure, something else he NEVER did, and started to bluster.

        He stuttered a few times, threw his napkin on the table, and smiled a huge smile, then suddenly stood up.

        Looking in utter amazement, the rest of the family watched as he broke
        into an even wider grin [just like a toad, Samantha thought] and said cheerfully, it’s a beautiful day! “January, February, MARCH!

        Get in the car you children, its time to get to school!”

        WOW!

        In school that day, she thought and thought about what she had learned.

        "With God’s help, I’m going to always be like the little toad," she promised herself.

        " Life is too beautiful to spend it in worry."

        "I am going to be HAPPY!"

        A deeper peace than she had ever known settled over her.

        Later that week her mother and father brought her a bright green toy
        rubber frog with a red bathing suit from a store at the train station. He squeaked whenever she squeezed him. She named him Peeper.Every time
        she looked at him his smile reminded her of feeling the presence of God everywhere, of focusing on the light.

        She knew that she had the power to control her attention and her thoughts, and that this in turn would fill her feelings with goodness.

        Forever after that, she held on to this philosophy of life, and it served her well. She was a beacon of hope and light to all who knew her.

        Her habitual flowing feelings of divine peace affected everyone. In
        subtle but powerful ways, she couldn't miss how people changed, how situations improved.

        Her life was full of miracles.

        Each night at bedtime, she prayed, giving thanks for another day of wonder and awe.

        MIRACLES

        Liriell

        L…The splendor and majesty of God.

        I…Cause and Effect.

        R…Listening to inner guidance.

        I…Cause and Effect.

        E…Omnipresence.

        L…The totality of Divine Virtues.

        The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

        This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
        letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders
        of saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue.
        Miracles
        Esalen hosts yoga retreats on its seaside lawn. (Photo:
      Brad Coy / Flickr)

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)