[ANGEL] 5 Aquarius, The Angels of Redemption and Mercy

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013

      'Light Blossoms'
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      5 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Redemption and Mercy

      Also known as

       The Angels of

      ‘Asturel’

      Beloved,

      ‘We administer Divine Mercy.’

      ‘It is our assignment to bring pleasantness to the children of God on Earth.’

       ‘Regardless of the difficulty of karma, of mistakes and negative causes, we find a way to bring mercy that strengthens the legality of harmony.’

       We represent that aspect of Divine Mercy that allows lessons to be learned, whenever possible, in a pleasant way, thereby adding to the sum joy of the whole and blessing the unified field of all beings.

      We teach, through the divine virtues of our name,  to follow inner guidance and to create pleasant ways in feelings and sensations to rectify past mistakes.

      The Divine Virtue of Harmony is the basis of legality and of justice, of The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed. This includes both self-inflicted harm to oneself or harm done to another. It is important that people understand that when harm is inflicted anywhere, self or other, near or far, the whole being of God, the whole Unified Field trembles. Any harm therefore breaks The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, even karmic-return harm, brought on by past misdeeds, that exists to teach the lessons of harmlessness through reaping the results of cause and effect.

      “For God is aware of the least sparrow.”

      It is for this reason that we ameliorate negative karma with Mercy in a way that allows lessons to be learned and suffering to be minimized.

      Listen to one of our stories about neutralizing negative karma through pleasantly learning the lessons of harmlessness.

      The Street Fighter

      Once upon a time, on a damp and gloomy night in London, an angry street fighter stood brooding in rage in the dim glow of a street light, deep in the poorest and oldest part of town.

      Restless and homeless, he knew he was waiting for something, but he was not sure what it was.  He had a homeless person’s instinct, a kind of body feeling, that told him when a change was coming.

      From the distance, he heard a girl calling for a lost pet.  Soon he saw her wandering up the street, a young pretty innocent creature that seemed oblivious to any danger.

      "Easy mark," he smirked as he sized up the situation.

      Emilie was gifted, sensitive, and spiritually attuned.  She had felt an ominous presence looming long before she saw him. Her inner guidance was strong, however, and her feelings of safety were sure.  As she saw him standing there she was shocked at the immensity of his violent aura. She looked at him knowing who and what he was and pretty sure of what he was thinking.

       Within her, fear knocked but faith answered.

      Praying, she gave thanks to God for His Perfect Love, and felt the presence of Grace come over her and over him as she walked up.  Deep in prayer, she heard herself asking him out loud, "I am looking for my dog Puffie. He is part yellow retriever with soft long hair. Have you seen him?"

      He cringed at her trusting and friendly manner in disbelief.

      Everyone was supposed to be afraid of him.

      Shocked by her utter casualness, he was caught completely off guard.

      For a brief moment, all of his dark plans escaped him and he felt naked and speechless.

      Not knowing what to say, he paused; should he even answer her question?

       In that eternal moment, Emilie quietly continued to trust God and affirm her oneness with all creation and to ask for the highest good of all concerned to happen.

      Her inner guidance gave her this prayer, "I ask that this man’s Christ Conscious Self from higher realms travel in consciousness to his personality now. I ask that his Divine Self enter into his body to heal, forgive and enlighten him."

      She saw and felt The Pentecost coming upon them both. A loving powerful radiant presence of light descended around and through them.

      Surrounded by angels and burning with spiritual fire, the homeless man closed his eyes and felt his heart explode in pain.

      He remembered years ago when his Mother had last spoken to him in trust. It was in the same tone of voice that the young girl had just spoken.

      He swayed and nearly lost his balance. The memory of his Mother’s love engulfed him in rivers of wonderful flowing feelings.

      Oh, his beloved wonderful Mother!

       Oh, how she had loved him and given him confidence.

       Picture

      Then he remembered and relived her tragic death.  It was a terrible night. He was eight years old when he watched his father kill her in an alcoholic rage.

      That was the night when his heart locked down and he lost contact with his soul.

      As he struggled with the memory, his tough psychological armor, toughened with many more years of shock and abuse, ripped open and split asunder.

      He lost control.

      Emilie watched as the power of God’s Love transformed the man under the street light in the falling rain.

      She had felt such screams of a wounded heart before. She knew that a heart will cry as it remembers the time of a grave emotional wounding.

       She had also seen the power of Grace and Mercy to heal it.

       Tsunami waves of anger, fear, suffering, hopelessness and sadness crashed through and through him. He glanced at the girl through racking sobs and blinding tears.

      Yes, something inside her had been expecting this.

      Emilie sat down on the curb and pulled him by the hand to sit down with her.

      He put his dirty shaven head on her shoulder, his tears mixing with  the rain.

       Her eyes closed, her arm around his shoulder, she visualized a glorious ending to all of this, a beautiful final outcome.   She envisioned this man healed and radiant with joy and wisdom.

      Holding him more tightly, she turned to look at him. The power of The Holy Spirit was washing through him. She gave silent thanks with beaming eyes of joy.

      As he cried, held back tears of many years were released, sending waves of relief through his body.

      The heaving sobs went on and on and on.

      Finally…

      Eternity opened within him.

      He kept on sobbing, more quietly now, tears of relief.

      Emilie flashed back on her past and began to muse.

      Over her years of living in poverty, in the dangerous inner city jungle, she had learned to ask God to call in His perfect divine blueprint, the blueprint  of peoples’ Divine Selves. She had been amazed at the results and gained confidence in God’s reliable response.

      When she calls, did the Divine Self come from the future back into the past, she wondered? Or from the past when the soul was first created into the future? Or did the Divine Self of a person just come down from Heavenly realms? …Or all three?

      She was not sure, but she did know that a person’s higher self always came when she asked for it.

      And it always worked in mysterious ways.

      She remembered having a feeling from the very beginning, when Puffie mysteriously bolted, that she was on another mission of Divine Providence.

      These divine missions had happened often to her, and in unexpected ways, ever since she was a little girl. That was how she had intuitively learned the power of calling in a person’s Higher Self.

      She had always kept this to herself. She had been glad that her parents had not had the worry of knowing about the dangerous and questionable people that she had met and prayed for over the years, using this technique.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 24, 2014

      harmonicslight

      5 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Redemption and Mercy

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Asturel

      Beloved,

      We administer Divine Mercy.

      It is our assignment to bring pleasantness to the children of God on Earth.

      Regardless of the difficulty of karma, of mistakes and negative causes, we find a way to bring mercy that strengthens the legality of harmony.

      We represent that aspect of Divine Mercy that allows lessons to be
      learned, whenever possible, in a pleasant way, thereby adding to the sum joy of the whole and blessing the unified field of all beings.

      We teach, through the divine virtues of our name,to follow inner
      guidance and to create pleasant ways in feelings and sensations to rectify past mistakes.

      The Divine Virtue of Harmony is the basis of legality and of justice, of The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed. This includes both self-inflicted harm to oneself or harm done to another. It is important that people
      understand that when harm is inflicted anywhere, self or other, near or far, the whole being of God, the whole Unified Field trembles. Any harm
      therefore breaks The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, even karmic-return harm, brought on by past misdeeds, that exists to teach
      the lessons of harmlessness through reaping the results of cause and effect.

      “For God is aware of the least sparrow.”

      It is for this reason that we ameliorate negative karma with Mercy in a way that allows lessons to be learned and suffering to be minimized.

      Listen to one of our stories about neutralizing negative karma through pleasantly learning the lessons of harmlessness.

      The Street Fighter

      Once upon a time, on a damp and gloomy night in London, an angry street
      fighter stood brooding in rage in the dim glow of a street light, deep in the poorest and oldest part of town.

      Restless and homeless, he knew he was waiting for something, but he was not sure what it was.

      He had a homeless person’s instinct, a kind of body feeling, that told him when a change was coming.

      >From the distance, he heard a girl calling for a lost pet.Soon he saw
      her wandering up the street, a young pretty innocent creature that seemed oblivious to any danger. "Easy mark," he smirked as he sized up the situation. Emilie was gifted, sensitive, and spiritually attuned.She had felt an ominous presence looming long before she saw him. Her inner guidance was strong, however, and her feelings of safety were sure.As she saw him standing there she was shocked at the immensity of his violent aura. She looked at him knowing who and what he was and pretty sure of what he was thinking. Within her, fear knocked but faith answered.
      let go and let god Praying, she gave thanks to God for His Perfect Love, and felt the presence of Grace come over her and over him as she walked up.Deep in prayer, she heard herself asking him out loud, "I am looking for my dog Puffie. He is part yellow retriever with soft long hair. Have you seen him?" He cringed at her trusting and friendly manner in shocked disbelief. Everyone was supposed to be afraid of him. He had made an art of it. Everything about him was supposed to looked dangerous. In disbelief of her utter casualness at seeing him, he was caught completely off guard. For a brief moment, all of his dark plans escaped him and he felt naked and speechless. Not knowing what to say, he paused; should he even answer her question? In that eternal moment, Emilie quietly continued to trust God and affirm her oneness with all creation and to ask for the highest good of all concerned to happen. Her inner guidance gave her this prayer, "I ask that this man’s Christ Conscious Self from higher realms travel in consciousness to his personality now. I ask that his Divine Self enter into his body to heal, forgive and enlighten him." She saw and felt The Pentecost coming upon them both. A loving powerful radiant presence of light descended around and through them. picture-3430 Surrounded by angels and burning with spiritual fire, the homeless man closed his eyes and felt his heart explode in pain. He remembered years ago when his Mother had last spoken to him in trust. It was in the same tone of voice that the young girl had just spoken. He swayed and nearly lost his balance. The memory of his Mother’s love engulfed him in rivers of wonderful flowing feelings. Oh, his beloved wonderful Mother! Oh, how she had loved him and given him confidence. Heart Lights Then he remembered and relived her tragic death. It was a terrible night. He was eight years old when he watched his father kill her in an alcoholic rage. That was the night when his heart locked down and he lost contact with his soul. As he struggled with the memory, his tough psychological armor, toughened with many more years of shock and abuse, ripped open and split asunder. He lost control. Emilie watched as the power of God’s Love transformed the rough looking man under the street light in the falling rain. She had felt such screams of a wounded heart before. She knew that a heart will cry as it remembers the time of a grave emotional wounding. She had also seen the power of Grace and Mercy to heal it. Tsunami waves of anger, fear, suffering, hopelessness and sadness crashed through and through him. He glanced at the girl through racking sobs and blinding tears. Yes, something inside her had been expecting this. Emilie sat down on the curb and pulled him by the hand to sit down with her. He put his dirty shaven head on her shoulder, his tears mixing with the rain. Her eyes closed, her arm around his shoulder, she visualized a glorious ending to all of this, a beautiful final outcome.She envisioned this man healed and radiant with joy and wisdom. Healing Holding him more tightly, she turned to look at him. The power of The Holy Spirit was washing through him. She gave silent thanks with beaming eyes of joy. As he cried, held back tears of many years were released, sending waves of relief through his body. The heaving sobs went on and on and on. Finally… Eternity exploded within him. He kept on sobbing more quietly now, this time the tears were tears of relief. Emilie flashed back on her past and began to muse. Over her years of living in poverty, in the dangerous inner city jungle, she had learned to ask God to call in His perfect divine blueprint, the blueprintof peoples’ Divine Selves. She had been amazed at the results and gained confidence in God’s reliable response. When she calls, did the Divine Self come from the future back into the past, she wondered? Or from the past when the soul was first created into the future? Or did the Divine Self of a person just come down from Heavenly realms? …Or all three? She was not sure, but she did know that a person’s higher self always came when she asked for it. And it always worked in mysterious ways. She remembered having a feeling from the very beginning, when Puffie mysteriously bolted, that she was on another mission of Divine Providence. These divine missions had happened often to her, and in unexpected ways, ever since she was a little girl. That was how she had intuitively learned the power of calling in a person’s Higher Self. She had always kept this to herself. She had been glad that her parents had not had the worry of knowing about the dangerous and questionable people that she had met and prayed for over the years, using this technique. Recently in school she had been relieved to find an article explaining how native Kahunas in Hawaii had been calling in people’s divine selves for centuries, and so had the Tibetans, and other ancient peoples. It was reinforcing to her that that she was not alone, that that was how others went about healing people too. She thought of how Jesus had healed the sick and raised the dead. Was this how? She mused that nothing is by chance, and that her own Higher Self, her Divine Indwelling Unity with God, would never have guided her down this alley way by mistake. She knew at the time that it was strange that Puffie got lost; he never did that. There was a purpose behind this. Nothing is by chance. "This man is beloved of God," she thought to herself, " and Omnipotent Power, Wisdom, and Love will do the work as it always does." "Ask and you shall receive." Even though this man had a long road to travel before he was completely healed, she knew that he had started on his way. She gently moved so that she could stand up.He respectfully let her. Looking down at him with great love, she said, "Let me know if I can ever help you again. All you have to do is close your eyes and send me a thought, and my Higher Self will ask the angels to protect and guide you". Feeling that he understood her, she added, " You can call on Divine Providence to unite you with your own Higher Self to do the same for yourself or for others too." Speechless, in awe he watched her walk away. Slowly he emerged from deep in The Silence, and finally came back to normal reality. Shaking his head in wonder, he knew that he had a lot of serious thinking to do. A wonderful thought occurred to him, "I will call in my Mother’s Higher Self, her spirit, and maybe she will come help me too!" Prayerfully he walked back to his cardboard box hidden under the stairwell of an abandoned building. Under his blanket his fingers lovingly found the battered pouch that held a faded photograph of his mother. He looked at her! His felt his heart jump and spring back to life! He could feel her love for him as strong as if he was ten years old again! He felt her presence glowing around him. She was with him! She was here! She was smiling and radiant, long hair flowing in a gentle breeze. Her love illuminated his world, just like the old times. He got to his knees and bowed his head in prayer, whispering," Mother, I love you. I will never disappoint you again. Stay with me Mother. Please help me be the man you always wanted me to be." Glowing ethereally next to him, she was smiling. She placed a radiant hand gently upon his head. "Rest now, my son", she whispered in his soul, "Rest now and know that I am with you as long as you need me.” “ How often I have prayed to help you like this!" “Others, too, watch over you”, she whispered, “the multitudes of heaven guide your way." He drifted of into a deep peaceful sleep. And so the street fighter son was redeemed through Mercy and Grace. Up a few blocks, meanwhile, Emilie found a drenched Puffie safe and sound, sitting there happily waiting for her, surrounded by angels. Under the stairwell in his cardboard box, Rodney slept the sleep of radiance and healing in the company of the heavenly hosts. The Angels of Mercy and Redemption rejoiced, and the power of their thanksgiving was heard throughout the reaches of heaven. MIRACLES 2013-06-06 Asturel A…Wisdom and enlightenment, the power of eloquence, and all mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and artistic talent. Umlaut A, ae…release of imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all. S…All-penetrating-divine-willpower. T…High inspiration. U…The creative act and its ongoing effects, its karma. The ability to change fate. R…Freedom and independence. Following inner guidance. E…Omnipresence. L…The totality of Divine Virtues. The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together. This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.
      >From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders
      of saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. Imagine! Miracles
      2013-05-27

      Footnotes

       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

      Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.

      Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24

        harmonicslight

        5 degrees Aquarius

[...]

        From the distance, he heard a girl calling for a lost pet.

> [...]

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.

        </

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)