Special World Puja Letter: Passing On The Torch

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013

      If you have any difficulty viewing this newsletter,
      please turn on images, or click here to view on the web:
      http://www.worldpuja.org/newsletters/20130124e.php

      "Special" World Puja Network Letter
      From Maureen Moss

      January 2013

      www.worldpuja.org
      E:mail: Maureen@...

      FREE: "THE NEW WORLD" MP3
      AVAILABLE FOR YOU UNDER FREE DOWNLOADS AT

      www.maureenmoss.com

      "The World Puja Broadcasting Network: the Leader in Empowerment Internet Radio," is Empowerment Broadcasting for your Soul. Now in its 12th year of daily global broadcasting, more than 1 million people in over 130 countries have made their way to The World Puja Network's daily powerful, compelling, and informative broadcasts. Over 2,300 timeless archives are available 24/7.
      The Shift becomes more graceful with The World Puja Broadcast Network paving a clear-cut path for you, daily.
      www.worldpuja.org

      Dearest Hearts,

      As always, I pray you are well.

      This is not an article, it is me sharing with you that as the President of the World Puja Network, I have passed on the torch. If, by chance you have received this twice, it is only because I wished to insure that those on both my personal email list at Maureen Moss.com and the World Puja Network list received this.

      Early in 2012, I began to not only feel the ending of our Beloved Planet and humanity's completion of a 26,000 year cycle, I began to feel that 2012 would personally be the completion of a cycle of my life, that had nudged me for it to be so, for quite sometime.

      The World Puja Network, and every one of you, those I have been privileged to have exchanged emails with, and those I have not, those that feel like intimate family and those I simply know are, have been an integral part of my life for the past 7+ years.

      The World Puja Network, herself, has been no less than a sacred gift that the Divine honored me with in 2006 to raise into this beautiful Arc of Light to be in service to hundreds of thousands of beautiful humans world-wide, working deeply to make it to and through the transition of 2012.  We did it!

      Testimonials, so many, that I couldn't begin to count them, have let me know that through the efforts of many on The World Puja Network, through the broadcasts and articles written in love and encouragement for each of you throughout these years, the special global gatherings we have held to bring Oneness to the fore, and the space of pure Love and Light we have lovingly held and intended for each, has offered each of you a place where you could be informed, inspired, and held in a space of love and authentic caring.

      I gave my heart, commitment, and respect to the Divine and to you for the job I was 'directly' asked to do.

      Now, it is time for me to pass the torch, as we enter the "Golden Age," an age that will bring together humanity and technology, the very thing that previous civilizations have been unable to accomplish, harmoniously. The World Puja Network deserves to have someone at the helm, along with a well-heeled, heartfelt team, that carries the wisdom, the heart and the knowledge to weave together each, in a way that supercedes anything that has previously been done via the internet.

      Shortly after the 12-12-12, The Divine brought that person and I together through a series of incidents that only the Divine could have orchestrated. I knew immediately, it was time to step down and not only allow this extraordinary Arc of Light, The World Puja Network, to make her shift, for the elevated service to humanity, but also to allow me, to make my shift, completely.

      As I passed the torch, it was, and still is, a bittersweet moment in "time," though, I know, without one doubt it is as it was always intended to be, and I honor that.

      Cynthia Torp, the new Steward of The World Puja Network is an extraordinary woman of great vision and wisdom. Her worldwide humanitarian efforts have spanned the globe for decades, changing lives at her every turn.

      She is brilliant in technology, and has long seen the vision of what could occur when the two marry in our new world.

      The Divine chose me to begin this humanitarian journey, and chose Cynthia to take it forth from here. We both recognized that immediately, we both understood the plan, and we both followed the guidance. The benefits and blessings will be evident to all, and I am grateful.

      In the next few months, Cynthia will begin to bring forth her vision as she and her team unfurl what has long been Cynthia's dream.

      As for what I am going to be doing? That I don't know yet, other than to know that there is something sacred in not knowing, in not needing to know, in gathering all the parts of myself that I have "put out there," visiting places and friends that are sacred to me, and sitting with God in stillness.

      I do know I will continue teaching the wonderful class I am in the midst of "Living As God; The Experiential Journey," I will continue to teach and speak, and do sessions, as I am guided, write another book, when the time is right, and continue to share new endeavors with you, as Cynthia has given me the liberty to do so through The World Puja Network, when there is something appropriate for me to share.

      In closing, I am in such deep love and gratitude for every moment I have spent with you, and I know there will be more. Thank you for enriching and expanding my life, blessing the sacred life of The World Puja Network, and for working so diligently to make your shift.

      We are all in for a glittering new future as we, together as One, form a new society, and fashion a new life for ourselves created around the new vibrations and frequencies of a new world, and integrate all that has been given and all that we have embraced as New Humans.

      I invite you to contact me at any time at Maureen@...

      May you be blessed every single moment of every single day.
      I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance. May Grace follow you wherever you go. Know you are loved!

      Namaste,
      Copyright © 2013 The World Puja Network, LLC
      The World Puja Network, LLC
      2305-C Ashland St. #405
      Ashland, OR 97520