Re: Update on My Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Those are very good suggestions Skye and thank you very much for these. If I am understanding correctly the immediate family will be doing a type of little memorial/get together there at their home so hope that will help with my ex and alleviate the tension there from that. I believe it will and am so grateful for your advice, love and energies that you are sending. :) Love To You And Your Family Always, Shay