She Felt A Breeze Blow Through Her Hair

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013

    Source: Love Pages 1st

    She felt the breeze blow through her hair onto her face,
    she stood in the total rapture of the moment,
    at peace amongst the sheer chaos of the events that just unfolded.

    With a knowing sense she strode forward,
    amazingly clear about where she was going, yet with no fixed destination. That was the beauty of this moment, she was aware of the power & the power was aware she was aware.

    A passer by stops & turns to look back to see where she was heading but there was no sight of her, only the breeze blowing was left as his reminder & the smell of her essence.