Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 23, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      RefiningOur Space in the New Vibrations

      Last year we would receive downloads of high dimensional Light at certain times, like the New and Full Moons, Solstices and Equinoxes and during the thirteen Gateways, and then we would be given an integration and rest period. This year, however, there is a steady stream of this Light coming in constantly and we thus are always in this Flow, and we come to certain awarenesses in order to make certain changes in our lives to be more congruent with our Souls; our Divinity. As we receive this Light, it then radiates out from us as soon as we receive it and this is how we help all others rise in vibration, if they are resonating with our energy; whether consciously or unconsciously. This is Unity in action. We used to be prompted to send healing energy out to certain places and people; now it is automatic as we attend to our own consciousness and life. This also helps us let go of the doing and saving that we have been limited by for so long. It is how we co-create the New Earth…by Being; not controlling, but allowing the Light to shift us in any way that is for our highest evolution.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserv

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.

        Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

        Kara

        This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

        Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!