Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 23, 2013 - Multi-Dimensional Relationships

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      January 23, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      With all of the energy that has been moved this week, I have an 'energy hangover', which happens when move energy moves than we can comfortably process. Instead of making us feel wonderful, these energy movements can create physical challenges and make us feel tired, achy, emotional, cause digestive issues, and even change your appearance.

      But the biggest challenges we are facing now are in our relationships (not just the romantic ones) in which we are realizing that although we love someone and want to be with  them, we're not on the same path, dimension, in the same frequency or at the same vibration. This was made so clear to me this week and it is the topic of today's Q&A article, 10 Ways to Know You're in a Multi-Dimensional Relationship. Read it below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the Earth Keeper Crystals in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/3 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      Join me on Tuesday, Jan 29 at 1PM US Central time for a f.r.e.e. telesummit on the 5 Laws of Love
      Click here to register for this class (there's no charge but registration is required so you can receive the emails).

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      My schedule is filling quickly and the Evolve Your Soul Path Fast Track coaching program, which includes 3 sessions (1 60 minute and 2 30 minute) with Jennifer special price expires on January 31. Book now and save $60 off the 3 reading price and $100 off the regular price of $397.
      And, if this is a calm period for you, enjoy it, there will be a lot going on this year!
      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 23 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: 10 Signs You're in a Multi-Dimensional  Relationship
      In a recent Facebook post I wrote about a long-term relationship I have had with someone that has been very frustrating, challenging and sad. It has been stuck for a long time and although I can see its wonderful potential, the other person cannot. Then, while thinking about it a few nights ago, I understood why it has never moved forward,  isn't 'working', is so disappointing and painful. This realization was so powerful that I was able to release the relationship and all of its challenges and frustrations in just a few minutes. The post received so many comments and shares that I knew I had to share more of this with you.
      What I realized, that I had never seen before, was that our relationship existed in different dimensions. I am remembering a connection with him that doesn't exist for him because he is not at that level in this lifetime (and may never choose to be there). My purpose in his life has been to help him remember something he doesn't want to connect to now. And I am holding an energetic space for him that he is not ready or willing to occupy with me.........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more week to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 16, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064