Jonathan Goldman: Watch The New World Sound Healing Day Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013

      WSHD 2012 Banner
      11th Annual
      WORLD SOUND HEALING DAY
      February 14, 2013

      WSHD Video

      Join thousands throughout the planet for the 11th Annual WORLD SOUND HEALING DAY on Monday, February 14, 2013. At 12 noon (your local time), sound forth for 5 minutes with the "AH", created and projected with the energy of compassion and love, sending a sonic valentine to Gaia, our Mother Earth.

      At that time (12 noon local time), please go to templeofsacredsound.org to enhance the vibratory effect as we sound together for Global Harmonization-planetary peace and healing.

      Please visit www.worldsoundhealingday.org for more information.

      If you cannot tone at 12 noon, sounding anytime during February 14, 2013 will help create positive shift and change for our planet on this forthcoming World Sound Healing Day.

      Video Designed by Visionary Artist Aaron Pyne www.sacredvisiondesigns.com

      Healing Sounds | P.O. Box 2240 | Boulder | CO | 80306