Higher Awareness: Inner Journey #85 - Heal dualities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013

      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      HEAL DUALITIES
      "Beware of the fury of the patient man."
      -- John Dryden
      Our minds perceive and give relative value - positive and negative - to the different sides of a duality. We usually shun the negative.
      It's important to know that you cannot eliminate the negative by focusing exclusively on the positive. Energetically, both opposites must remain in balance. Increase one and its opposite will also increase. Try to be only positive and the negative within you will raise its ugly head.
      We work with dualities by remembering that each is part of the whole. We must acknowledge and accept all aspects of life, because they all exist within us. And so, if we seek to be honest, we do so by acknowledging our potential to be dishonest. We can also bring in love and compassion when we catch ourselves acting out the negative.
      Power arises out of integrating the positive and negatives within us. From the tension that exists between the two, we develop awareness and become more conscious and compassionate.
      "Any fool can run towards the light. It takes a master with courage to turn and face the darkness and shine his own light there."
      -- Leslie Fieger - author of the Delfin Knowledge System
      Our process is clear. First 'know yourself' - your personality and direction in life. Then 'create a plan'. Next 'heal yourself and what holds you back. Then you can expand and 'grow yourself'. Are you ready to commit to changing your life for the better? Create your own personal development plan today!
      Is 2013 your year for deep healing?

      Qigong master Chunyi Lin can guide you
      to deep healing, step by step,
      month by month throughout the year.
      For more information, visit Deep Healing.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2013 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven