Today's Brilliance from Morgana Rae

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      When you imagine your money as a real, flesh and blood person, worthy of your deepest admiration, you embark on an amazing, love-at-first-sight affair of the heart. ~ Morgana Rae

      Today's Brilliance™

      Morgana  Rae

      Morgana Rae

      Morgana is an internationally acclaimed life coach, speaker and author.
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      For that time in your life when you just can't seem to get a break—perhaps you've gotten stuck or have been struggling with issues around money, career, relationship, or health—and spiritual circles are telling you to think positive and raise your vibrations OR ELSE...
      I want to give you another, more holistic path to transformation: Alchemy.
      Alchemy is the transmutation of leaden human experience into spiritual gold. Even the worst stuff is USEFUL.
      In fact that thing that has hurt the most, that area of shame and fear and disappointment and despair... is your Key to the Kingdom. And even better... the deeper the pain has been, the bigger the pay off on the other side.
      Now please don't get me wrong: I'm not encouraging anyone to go out and SEEK suffering. In fact, I think suffering is grossly overrated in Western culture.
      But the inevitable losses and hurts of being a human being give us access to the humility and empathy we need to be fully human and able to connect with others and be of service.
      And that's the Holy Grail.
      One of my favorite things about Alchemy is it can be instantaneous. Inner change can happen in the blink of an eye. And physical changes follow shortly thereafter.
      I'd like to share a few tips to help you create gold.
      If you're doing everything you can and you're still not seeing the results you desire, it's not an accident.
      If I've learned anything over the last decade of coaching thousands of people, it's that we unconsciously protect ourselves from what we think we want. We have VERY GOOD REASONS to repel love, money, and success. In fact you're a GENIUS to protect yourself so effectively from danger.
      When you uncover the root cause of the issue (and it's almost never what you'd expect), you can then make decisions that will allow you to receive the love/money/success/vitality you desire WITHOUT putting the safety brakes on.
      So dive in! Get curious about the benefits of your worst situation, so you can get those benefits in a better way.
      If everybody else's system is failing you, you may be on to something new.
      This is actually very exciting. If outside answers aren't working for you, you may be brewing something original on the inside.
      In fact I'd call your failure and struggle "research and development" into a specific aspect of the human condition. You're becoming a world-class expert on a certain area of life... and like any birth, it takes as long as it takes.
      And when your time comes, and your solution wakes up inside of you, you change the world. You evolve us all.
      It's all connected.
      The sweetest bonus is the interconnected, holographic nature of existence. Nothing is separate. Solving just one thing changes everything.
      Growth radiates into all areas of your life. YOU are changed, and your world changes around you. Everything you dreamed of becomes available to you.

      A Message from Gail Lynne Goodwin

      We are very excited to support the launch of Morgana's new book Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation, a year-long workbook that takes you through the same process she uses with her clients to teach you how to see "money" as a person.
      Morgana teaches that when we are stuck in money problems, it is because we see "money" as a "Money Monster". And because we see money as a monster, we unconsciously push it away and experience scarcity and financial struggle, even though we may say we need or want money. Financial Alchemy shows you how to turn your "Money Monster" into your "Money Honey"—a loving, supportive partner who brings abundance, manifestation and sheer magic into your life.
      When you buy Financial Alchemy today, you'll receive DOZENS of beautiful bonus gifts. Learn more, order the book AND get the gifts!

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937