Patricia Cota-Robles FREE Seminar In Irving, Texas

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013

      FREE SEMINAR in Irving, Texas

      TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE!
      presented by Patricia Cota-Robles

      www.eraofpeace.org

      Irving, Texas (near Dallas)
      February 10, 2013

      Sunday - 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM

      Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel
      440 West John Carpenter Freeway
      Irving, Texas 75063

      (There will be a lunch break between 12:30 and 1:30. Lunch is on your own.)

      Please let people on your mailing list who live in or around Dallas, Texas know about this opportunity. Thank you!

      2013 is a year of new beginnings. For the past few years we have all been going through a purging process that pushed to the surface everything in our lives that was not serving our highest good. This necessary cleansing process was often confusing and sometimes even overwhelming, but we had no other option than to walk through it.

      Now, everything has changed. There are new energies bathing the planet that will help each and every one of us to cocreate the lives we have been longing for, all we have to do is raise up in consciousness and tap into these unprecedented frequencies of Divine Light. The Company of Heaven is standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to assist us.

      The Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth have given Humanity powerful tools and information that will help you raise up in consciousness. In this FREE seminar you will be reminded of who you really are, and you will remember what your purpose and reason for being on Earth during this auspicious time is. Once you remember this profound Truth, you will be empowered and motivated to make a very positive difference in your life and in the lives of your family and loved ones. Don't ever underestimate your ability to be an effective force of Light on this planet. You are powerful beyond your knowing.

      Through our unified efforts, we will transform this planet into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth.

      With the information shared in this FREE seminar you will realize that you are not just your fragmented, fear-based human ego. Instead, you will KNOW that you are a Beloved Son or Daughter of God, and all that our Father-Mother God have is yours. The time for you to reach your Divine Potential is NOW!

      This seminar is a gift from my heart to yours. Please do not let this opportunity pass you by.

      Limited space. To guarantee seating, please call to register now:

      Phone # 888-310-4488

      www.eraofpeace.org

      If our seminar is not in your area, please help us add to the Light of the World by joining with us through our Global Online Radio Program. The information for the Radio Program is listed below.

      WEEKLY ON-LINE RADIO BROADCAST

      Awaken Your Divine Potential
      Host: Patricia Cota-Robles

      This program airs Live on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time at http://www.bbsradio.com/

      You may access the radio program archives for FREE from our website www.eraofpeace.org

      This radio program is a commercial-free hour during which we join hearts with Lightworkers all over the world. Together we share the sacred knowledge that is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth, and we invoke the Company of Heaven to help us add to the Light of the world.

      The intent of these Celestial Sharings and this Divine Intervention is to help all of us remember who we are, which will empower us to fulfill our purpose and reason for being.

      Brief Bio:
      Patricia Cota-Robles

      Patricia was a marriage and family counselor for twenty years. During that time she co-founded the nonprofit, educational organization the New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose. Patricia is an internationally known teacher and author. She has written the 11 books listed below and produced CDs, Webinars, and DVD's that supplement her work. For over 30 years, Patricia has been helping awakening souls all over the world take charge of their lives.

      Books by Patricia Cota-Robles

      Take Charge of Your Life
      The Next Step
      Your Time Is At Hand
      The Awakening...Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty
      Stargate of the Heart
      What On Earth Is Going On?
      It Is Time For You To Be Financially Free
      HOME...Heaven On Mother Earth
      The Violet Flame...God's Gift to Humanity
      I AM Cocreating the New Earth...A Book of Invocations
      Who Am I? Why Am I Here? (NEW)