Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Empowerment ~ Path of the Soul

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      A gentle, powerful opening and flow of our Heart Center and Power Center. What a gentle and powerful synergy this is! These blossom and widen through the conscious choices that we make. Our willingness to Stand, Embrace and Be Your Truth, Your Passion, Your Love. You truly are giving yourself permission to display, shine and share your Love and Strength. As the Empowerment messages touches on this is exactly what this world needs and calls for in this day and age. The men, women and children of this world giving the gift of Self-Empowerment through the example of the life that is fully and truly Lived. Acts of self-kindness and self-love that also extends outward to all that will receive it. This precious gift is never truly lacking inside of anyone; that spark can feel disconnected or lost but that awareness is always there deep inside and waiting for that touch, that inspiration, that passion and love which can be seen in those who they come to respect, admire, and love. It enables them to rediscover that and re-kindle that flame, that love, that respect. We have a perpetual Divine Reciprocity that is apart of the Path of the Soul.

      The merging of Your Will and Divine Will and, in that process, also discovering that these are not two separate Wills coming together but a parting of the veil to once more perceive that sublime and glorious Union which has always been apart of each of us. When there has been a perceived disconnection that is exactly what this has been: A perception which is now shifting to where each of us can once more begin to have a clarity and Know that our Source has always been with Us, apart of Us and We apart of Source.

      First and foremost love, respect and trust your Self. That, in turn, will reach out to those that you are drawn to and that are drawn to you. An ecstatic dance that we being to weave and join in with ourselves and one another. There can be a great mixture of physical and emotional experiences yet, as the Path of the Soul reminds us,  this is a natural part of the process. Be patient with yourself and one another for we are entering into a new level of Life, Love and Joy. Release and transform the doubts of the past as you stand, sing and walk Your Truth rooted in Pure Unconditional Love. :)