[ANGEL] 2 Aquarius, The Angels of Defense

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 21, 2013

      2 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Defense

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Pother’

      Beloved,

      ‘Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those who are living in peace and seeking spiritual perfection in times of danger and war.’

      ‘We are strategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.’

      ‘We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in war.

      We help ensure that only that which is according to the Law of One, The Highest Good of All concerned, endures and triumphs, for that is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

      "...on Earth as it is in Heaven."

      realyousilhouette

       Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned is received as ideas and concepts throughout the entire constellation of Aquarius.

       In this third degree of Aquarius a person learns how to create feelings and sensations that out picture the highest good whenever there is any danger.

      The original divine blueprint, made in the beginning of creation, of Earth as the Garden of Eden, a safe and loving home for all sentient life, is the future that is happening now.

      This is the meeting of the Alpha and the Omega. This is what the Mayans meant when they referred to this time as The Ancient Future.

      Now is the time for the original divine blueprint of creation to manifest fully in perfect clarity and purity.

       Many overlapping cycles have been traveled and a grand circle is completing.

       The Earth is in the Age of Aquarius now, and furthermore, it is entering the Age of Flowers, an age of male and female balance.

      This is an age of beauty, of the flowering of souls.

      It is the time of Heaven on Earth.

      Give thanks.

      It is important that traditional patriarchal paradigms of complete control are replaced by the Ancient/future paradigm of Heaven on Earth, of balance between control which is following the ONE WILL for the highest good of all, and receptivity....receptivity to divine omnipotence, omnipresence, and love...to the presence of Divine Being in All Life.

      "God is aware of the least sparrow."

       star4-2.gif

      In the widening spiral of life, creation is to out picture perfectly the splendor and majesty of Divine Light.

      The Divine Light shines through the many, who are one in the web of life.

       Freedom to be sovereign, empowered, and harmonious spirals into ever expanding Love.

      We direct those who are seeking spiritual perfection and survival, for this is the archetype of the letter "P" in our name.

       We direct those who seek the power to transmute reality. This is the virtue of  umlaut O, eu.

      We inspire harmony and justice, the letter "O". We give high inspiration about all things, the letter “T”.

      We teach the use of the sacred language, the letter H, to bring about Heaven on Earth and everywhere for all beings, which is the letter "E", the divine virtue of omnipresence. We inspire the use of inner guidance the letter "R".

      Divine Providence has given us the responsibility of teaching the strategy of using the cosmic language to create the highest good of all concerned.  The power of the word is the most efficient use of energy in the defense of peace and security to all beings.

       Divine virtues, flowing through being-will, thought, feelings and sensations anchor spiritual perfection.

       We are the heavenly hosts who inspired martial arts that are used to protect peace, such as the art of Aikido, in which every move is a defensive move. The Aikido master understands the value of enlightenment and wisdom, which is the letter A. All imperfections of being-will, thought, feeling and sensation are released for transformation, umlaut A, ae.The laws of cause and effect, letter I, are mastered.  Then he or she learns to place whole brain consciousness in the place of original omnipotence [the letter “K” in Aikido].

       Next he or she uses the law of karma, letter I, and the laws of creation, the letter D, to transform any situation with the power of cognition brought about by Love Divine, the letter umlaut O, eu.

      This brings about justice and harmony, success and satisfaction, the virtue of O.

      IN THE LONGING FOR SPIRITUAL PERFECTION, whether a war is in the microcosm, in which a person is at war within him or her self, or in the macrocosm, in which a war exists in the outer world, we are the heavenly hosts to call upon to defend safety and peace and bring about victory in the best way.

      If a polluting corporation pits itself against groups of citizens, for example, or countries pit armies against each other, any Child of Light can marshal the heavenly host for a peaceful outcome that manifests Divine Will for the highest good of all.

       He or she does this by meditating on the divine virtues of ‘Pother’, and perhaps calling on the heavenly hosts of ‘Pother’.

      The strategies that we inspire are brilliant and miraculous and ensure the highest good.

      There are tales of soldiers who report seeing angels intervene for victory.  Commanders tell of divine inspiration and brilliant strategies that come just at the right time.  Many of these tales describe our protection and inspiration throughout history.

      MIRACLES

      Meditate on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and call on our help, to gain enlightenment in the path of defending the highest good of all concerned.

      Pother’

      P…The pursuit of spiritual perfection, longing for unity with Divine Light.  This longing is present in all of creation and can be called upon to awaken in all beings.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, …transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine

      *

      O… Divine Justice and Harmony.

      *

      T… High inspiration  concerning all things.

      *

      H…The power of the Word, the use of will, thought, feeling, and sensation to bring forth divine virtues in the worlds of form.

      *

      E…Omnipresence.  Divine will, Divine thought, Divine love/feeling, and Divine sensation is everywhere present, and can be brought forth in any situation.

      *

      R…Freedom and independence, following inner guidance.

      *

      Miracles

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 21, 2014

        2 degrees Aquarius

        The Angels of Defense

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Pother

        Beloved,

[...]

        []
        Now is the time for the original divine blueprint of creation to
        manifest fully in perfect clarity and purity. Many overlapping cycles have been traveled and a grand circle is completing. The Earth is in the
        Age of Aquarius now, and furthermore, it is entering the Age of Flowers, an age of male and female balance.

        It is important that traditional patriarchal paradigms of complete
        control are replaced by the Ancient/future paradigm of Heaven on Earth, of balance between control and receptivity to divine will.

[...]

        He or she does this by meditating on the divine virtues of Pother, and calling on the heavenly hosts of Pother.

[...]

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.
         Click on Downloads.

        A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
        That should do it.
        [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

        Thanks for sharing this music.

        Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

        Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

        Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300 pin 200100#
        8:45PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
        Please feel free to share these with others.

         akasha
        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 21, 2015

          2 degrees Aquarius

          The Angels of Defense

          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Pother

          Beloved,

          We help ensure that only that which is according to the Law of One, The
          Highest Good of All concerned, endures and triumphs, for that is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

          Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those who are living in peace and seeking spiritual perfection in times of danger and war.

          We are strategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.

          We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in war.

          Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned is
          received as ideas and concepts throughout the entire constellation of Aquarius.

          In this third degree of Aquarius a person learns how to attune to Divine Omnipotent Omnipresent Will to create visualizations and thoughts that cause emotions
          and sensations that out picture and attract the highest good whenever there are dangers of any kind, either spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical danger, or all of them together.

          The original divine blueprint, made in the beginning of creation, of
          Earth as the Garden of Eden, a safe and loving home for all sentient life, is the future that is happening now.This is the meeting of the
          Alpha and the Omega. This is what the Mayans meant when they referred to this time as The Ancient Future and the Age of Flowers.
          []
          Now is the time for the original divine blueprint of creation to
          manifest fully in perfect clarity and purity. Many overlapping cycles have been traveled and a grand circle is completing. The Earth is in the
          Age of Aquarius now, and furthermore, it is entering the Age of Flowers, an age of male and female balance.

          The electrical masculine aspect of divinity is to create.
          The magnetic feminine aspect of divinity is to receive.

          Creation is fire and air, will and thought.
          Reception is water and earth, emotion and sensation.

          Within each of us are both, but the polarities are opposite.
          In a man the creative aspect is on the outside, in dealing with the outer worlds.
          In the woman the creative aspect is on the inside, in dealing with the inner worlds.

          So a feminine daughter of God creates on the inner and receives on the outer.
          The male son of God receives on the inner and creates on the outer.

          This is the age when meditation is balanced with activity.
          In meditation a man receives divinity in the inner worlds so that he can create divinity on the outer.

          A woman in meditation creates divinity in the inner worlds so that she can receive divinity on the outer.

           It is important that traditional  paradigms  are replaced by the Ancient/Future paradigm of Heaven on Earth, of balance between control and receptivity to divinity.

          In the widening spiral of life, creation is to out picture perfectly the splendor and majesty of Divine Light.

          The Divine Light shines through the many, who are one in the web of life.

           Freedom to be sovereign, empowered, and harmonious spirals into ever expanding Love.

          We direct those who are seeking spiritual perfection and survival, for this is the archetype of the letter P in our name.

          We direct those who seek the power to transmute reality. This is the virtue of umlaut O, eu.

          We inspire harmony and justice, the letter O.

          We give high inspiration about all things, the letter T.

          We teach the use of the sacred language, the letter H, to bring about Heaven on Earth  everywhere for all beings. Omnipresence is the letter E,
          the divine virtue of Oneness. We inspire the use of inner guidance the letter R.

          Divine Providence has given us the responsibility of teaching the strategy of using the cosmic language to create the highest good of all
          concerned.The power of the word is the most efficient use of energy in the defense of peace and security to all beings.

          The Power of the Word is the ability to have omnipotent will and faith, clear visualization of what is desired and clear concepts of it's meaning, beautiful
          flowing emotions of this happening in present time, and sensations of it being manifested in physical reality.

           Divine virtues, flowing through being-will, thought, emotions and sensations anchor spiritual perfection.

          We are the heavenly hosts who inspired martial arts that are used to protect peace, such as the art of Aikido, in which every move is a
          defensive move using the energy of the attacker to bring about instant karma to the attacker.

          The Aikido master understands the value of enlightenment and wisdom, which is the letter A.

          All imperfections of being-will,
          thought, emotion and sensation are released for transformation, umlaut A, ae.

          The laws of cause and effect, letter I, are mastered, giving control of the mysteries of breath.

          Then he or she learns to place whole brain consciousness in the place of original omnipotence that gives the faith to move mountains [the letter K in Aikido].

          Next he or she uses the law of karma, letter I, and the laws of
          creation, the letter D, to transform any situation with the power of cognition brought about by Love Divine, the letter umlaut O, eu.

          This brings about justice and harmony, success and satisfaction, the virtue of O.

          IN THE LONGING FOR SPIRITUAL PERFECTION, whether a war is in the
          microcosm, in which a person is at war within him or her self, or in the macrocosm, in which a war exists in the outer world, we are the heavenly
          hosts to call upon to defend safety and peace and bring about victory in the best way for all concerned.

          If a polluting corporation pits itself against groups of citizens, for example, or countries pit armies against each other, any Child of Light
          can marshal the heavenly host for a peaceful outcome that manifests Divine Will for the highest good of all.

          He or she does this by meditating on the divine virtues of Pother, and/or calling on the heavenly hosts of Pother.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 22, 2016

            2 degrees Aquarius

            The Angels of Defense

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Pother

            Beloved,

            We help ensure that only the highest good,
            The Law of One, endures and triumphs, for that is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

            Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those who are living in peace,
             and those who are seeking spiritual perfection in times of danger and war.

[...]

            The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

             Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.  Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

            Theangel messages are indexed there.

            *******

            copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Feel free to share these messages.

            We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

            To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

            TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

            THELAW OF ONEWe are all one.When one is harmed, all are harmed.When one is helped, all are healed.Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SO BE IT!

          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 22, 2016

              Tomorrow is the full moon, the 14th day of the moon cycle. The 13th day of the moon cycle was sent out yesterday, so today only the sun message is being sent.

              2 degrees Aquarius

              The Angels of Defense

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              Pother

              Beloved,

              We help ensure that only the highest good,
              The Law of One, endures and triumphs, for that is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

              Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those who are living in peace,
               and those who are seeking spiritual perfection in times of danger and war.

              We are strategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.

              We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in war.

              Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned is
              received as ideas and concepts throughout the entire constellation of Aquarius.

              In this second degree of Aquarius a person learns how to attune to Divine Omnipotent Omnipresent Will to create visualizations and thoughts that cause emotions
[...]

              Divine Peace originates in harmony between polarities, so the dance between electric will and desire and thought with magnetic flowing emotional states and physical reality must
              be harmonious to all concerned on every level.

              The first thing to develop in the womb is the heart. In adult life the heart has an energy field
              5000 times stronger than the brain.

              By uniting the awareness with omnipresence through enlightenment, the visible and invisible realities are directed in the heart, all is taken into account and all are nourished.

              In this way love brings life.

                It is important that traditional  paradigms are replaced by the Ancient/Future paradigm of Heaven on Earth, of balance between control and receptivity to divinity.

              The masculine power must be aware of the emotional and physical world, and in the widening spiral of life, creation is to out picture perfectly the splendor and majesty of Divine Light.

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 10, 2016

                Yesterday Mars entered Aquarius.

                Mars is in 2 Aquarius today.

                2 degrees Aquarius

                The Angels of Defense

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                Pother

                Beloved,

                 We are strategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.
                We protect and inspire all warriors who defend the highest good of all.

                 We help ensure that only the highest good,
                The Law of One,
                 endures and triumphs,
                 for that is the beginning and the end,
                 the Alpha and the Omega.

                We are the heavenly host who guide and protect all those who are living in peace,
[...]

                We bring peace to all, especially between the positive and the negative aspects of creation.

                 The electrical masculine aspect of divinity is to create heaven on earth.
                The magnetic feminine aspect of divinity is to receive these creations through emotions and sensations.

[...]

                The Power of the Word is the ability to meditate and have omnipotent will and faith, clear visualization of what is desired and clear concepts of it's meaning, beautiful
                flowing emotions of this happening in present time, and sensations of it being manifested in physical reality.

                 Divine virtues, flowing through being-will, thought, emotions and sensations anchor spiritual perfection.

                We are the heavenly hosts who inspired martial arts that are used to protect peace, such as the art of Aikido, in which every move is a
                defensive move using the energy of the attacker to bring about instant karma to the attacker.

                For example, an Aikido master understands the value of enlightenment and wisdom, the original pure ideas in divine mind, which is the letter A.
                This divine virtue awakens eloquence, wit, genius, musical and artistic creativity, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and other gifts of the spirit.
                The ability to levitate and control the beings of air is gained.

                 All imperfections of being-will,
                thought, emotion and sensation are then recognized, and released for transformation, umlaut A, ae.

[...]

                When one is helped, all are helped.

                Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

                I give thanks that this is done.

                SO BE IT!

                Avast logo

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 21

[...]

                   in which every move is a defensive move using the energy of the attacker to bring about instant karma to the attacker.