RE: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Prayer Request For Family

  • Becky Colpitts
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
      Well Shay, that is because you are making a world of difference yourself! I get up each morning excited to read email from your group! Thank you so much and just knowing all is well.
      Becky

      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhc4sure@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:38:47 -0800
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Prayer Request For Family

      I am very touched and appreciate each of you that are sending your love, prayers and energies for everyone here. Michelle, Laura, Edna, Becky and Skye I wanted to personally say thank you for how each of you have responded and your attention and love is making a world of difference. :) Love To You All, Shay

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013
        Becky you have always made a difference as does each and every beloved soul here. I am very honored and blessed to know each of you and in receiving such love and support for everyone here. :)

      • Becky Colpitts
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013

          Guess we are in a love and gratitude fest. It is a very good place to be!

          To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
          From: mhc4sure@...
          Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:35:09 -0800