Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Two of Wands

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      "When we are ready for transformation we come face-to-face with our true selves." That could not be more deeply felt and truly expressed! Can and do we recognize our true Self? When looking into that Mirror Within are we coming with a preconceived notion or perception? What we hope to find or is there a concern that we may see less of what we may think there will be? Release all of those thoughts and concepts. As we are ready to begin Seeing our Self once more Know that the reflection will be one of Grace, Gentleness, Strength, Passion, Joy, Serenity and Love. For when we part and pass through all of the veils and come to where we can See Who We Are, our Truest, Deepest, Highest and Most Divine Self our Meaning and Purpose becomes that much more clear. That Sacred Divine Beauty that has always and ever will be apart of us. Remember that if you can visualize it, imagine it, that heralds it already taking place for that becomes grounded and apart of You and will grow, radiant and blossom outwardly. You can trust yourself to See your gifts, your intuition, your talents, your path and purpose expand and grow within that Divine Reflection manifesting inside and out. :)

      Two of Wands
      Your card is...

      Two of Wands

      There is a universal belief that one's reflection is a vital part of one's soul. It is said that reflective surfaces are soul catchers or doorways to the world of spirit. Buddhists accept that all existence is like a reflection in a mirror. Depicted in this card is a beautiful fairy seeking the deeper meaning of her existence. Unlike Narcissus, whose soul was trapped in his water reflection because of his vanity, this fairy is uniting with her \beloved self,\ or the aspect of her ego that is all loving. She sees in her own image the potential of sacred beauty. When we are ready for inner transformation, we come face-to-face with our true selves. Who is your true self? Are you radiant and glowing? This is a time of profound personal awareness and insight. Find a place of solitude and serenity and explore your hidden talents. Intuitive gifts strengthen you. Perhaps you can visualize your true face. As one Buddhist koan asks, \What does your original face look like?\