Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 21, 2013 -- What Is Your Truth?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      January 21, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      In my yoga class today, I moved into a position and found myself face to face with the person next to me. One of us was facing the wrong direction and I immediately wondered who was right. I looked at the teacher to see where she was facing, as she held the 'true' position. But did our direction matter at all, as long as we were enjoying the class and in our own practice space? We each have our truth and one of our greatest challenges is to allow everyone their truth, even when it conflicts with ours.

      This is part of our journey of acceptance, in which we extend non-judgment to everyone, including the truth they choose to be aligned with. How can we tell them it isn't true? But the greater learning for us is how we feel about their truth because the more strongly we connect with someone's truth, on every level, the greater mirror of our own truth they are for us.

      That is the subject of this week's message, which is the Archangel Uriel channeled message. It speaks of truth and lies, of judgment and acceptance, of the learning that each truth holds for us as we choose the truth of our own being, evolving from our  'I am not' into our I AM presence.

      As we continue with our journey between worlds, what we hold as true becomes the foundation of our reality. What do we want to be true? It is our choice. What truth do you want to choose for your life?

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times. It will be less intense after January.

      =====================
      January appointments are full and I am scheduling for February in the Evolve Your Soul Path Fast Track coaching program, which includes 3 sessions (1 60 minute and 2 30 minute) with Jennifer special price expires on January 31. Book now and save $60 off the 3 reading price and $100 off the regular price of $397.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 23 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Uriel's Message -- What Is Your Truth?
      Who you are, your life purpose, the purpose of your life, the journey you create and the choices you make are all based in truth. Truth is not given to you or created for you, it is a vibrational frequency that you create based on your judgments. In other words, truth is a perception that is created when an energy flow is frozen by a judgment. Each person has their own truth and you are joined to others through the intersections of your truths. .......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, the $297 price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price and $100 savings off the regular $397 price.
      I am now scheduling into  February as January is full.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 23, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and group calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139