Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer Request For Family

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013
      Aloha Shay and 'Ohana . .  Wishing all the healing, trust and closeness that transitions bring in a challenging and difficult time . .  Lovingly )'(  Skye

      HEART OF MAUI /

       HEALING THRU HEART

      Tools for Spiritual Transformation

      & Conscious Evolution

      Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets

       Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

      Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

       www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

       1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

      Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

       MAHALO NUI LOA!

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
        Sending Prayers and Blessings to All x x x Namaste' and God Bless x x x

        To: cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com
        From: mhc4sure@...
        Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:54:00 -0800

        Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

      • Laura Joan Lacy
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
          Sending healing lvoe and prayers to all of you.
          Hugs of love and light and many blessings,
          Laura

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
            I am very touched and appreciate each of you that are sending your love, prayers and energies for everyone here. Michelle, Laura, Edna, Becky and Skye I wanted to personally say thank you for how each of you have responded and your attention and love is making a world of difference. :) Love To You All, Shay

          • Becky Colpitts
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
              Well Shay, that is because you are making a world of difference yourself! I get up each morning excited to read email from your group! Thank you so much and just knowing all is well.
              Becky

              To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
              From: mhc4sure@...
              Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:38:47 -0800
              Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Prayer Request For Family

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013
                Becky you have always made a difference as does each and every beloved soul here. I am very honored and blessed to know each of you and in receiving such love and support for everyone here. :)

              • Becky Colpitts
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013

                  Guess we are in a love and gratitude fest. It is a very good place to be!

                  To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
                  From: mhc4sure@...
                  Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:35:09 -0800