Prayer Request For Family

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013
      Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

    • Becky Colpitts
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013

        Love and light and comfort to you and yours dear Shay.

        Becky

        To: cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com
        From: mhc4sure@...
        Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:54:00 -0800
        Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer Request For Family

        Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

      • edna s. murga-jackson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013
          Healing energies and prayers, being sent to your lovely family dearest Brother Shay...You can count on our help as always...

          Brightest blessings to you and yours, today, tomorrow,
          and always e*

          Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

        • Skye Coe
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013
            Aloha Shay and 'Ohana . .  Wishing all the healing, trust and closeness that transitions bring in a challenging and difficult time . .  Lovingly )'(  Skye

            HEART OF MAUI /

             HEALING THRU HEART

            Tools for Spiritual Transformation

            & Conscious Evolution

            Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets

             Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

            Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

             www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

             1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

            Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

             MAHALO NUI LOA!

            Healing energies and prayers, being sent to your lovely family dearest Brother Shay...You can count on our help as always...

            Brightest blessings to you and yours, today, tomorrow,
            and always e*

            Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

          • Michelle De Klerk
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
              Sending Prayers and Blessings to All x x x Namaste' and God Bless x x x

              To: cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com
              From: mhc4sure@...
              Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:54:00 -0800

              Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay

            • Laura Joan Lacy
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
                Sending healing lvoe and prayers to all of you.
                Hugs of love and light and many blessings,
                Laura

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
                  I am very touched and appreciate each of you that are sending your love, prayers and energies for everyone here. Michelle, Laura, Edna, Becky and Skye I wanted to personally say thank you for how each of you have responded and your attention and love is making a world of difference. :) Love To You All, Shay

                • Becky Colpitts
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 21, 2013
                    Well Shay, that is because you are making a world of difference yourself! I get up each morning excited to read email from your group! Thank you so much and just knowing all is well.
                    Becky

                    To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
                    From: mhc4sure@...
                    Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:38:47 -0800
                    Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Prayer Request For Family

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013
                      Becky you have always made a difference as does each and every beloved soul here. I am very honored and blessed to know each of you and in receiving such love and support for everyone here. :)

                    • Becky Colpitts
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 22, 2013

                        Guess we are in a love and gratitude fest. It is a very good place to be!

                        To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
                        From: mhc4sure@...
                        Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:35:09 -0800