[MOON ANGEL] EMNYMAR, 10th Day of Lunar Cycle, Pregnancy and Childbirth

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 97 , Jan 20, 2013

      TheMoon Angels of Pregnancy & Childbirth

       Angelsof  ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R’

      10th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We control flowing feelings during the period of pregnancy and

      thetime of birth of the children of God. We work in conjunction

      withrelevant angels of the Earth sphere during this time.

      Allgynecologists, midwives and their assistants

      areunder our protection and influence.

      Bycreating powerful flowing feelings of happiness and security,

      a painless and ecstatic birth for Mother and Child is possible.

      Wealso inspire, through specific flowing feelings, when to

      haveintercourse in order to produce a child of a certain sex.

      Anyonecan call on us for success in healing any disease.

      Diseasesare cured through transforming negative feeling states

      intoflowing feelings of supreme happiness, contentment, and security;
      and through attuning to natural rhythms and cycles in the sea of Life.

      Byflowing with beautiful flowing emotions and natural rhythms,

      theimmune and glandular systems are stimulated, working miracles.
      Mystics teach that venereal disease can be cured in this manner.

      Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R

      We teach the children of God how to control flowing feelings in
      self and others.
      ---------

      We inspire each child of God to attain complete
      mastery of flowing feelings
      ---------

      and the drive for self-preservation and freedom from
      negative feelings of others, through supreme happiness.
      ---------

      We give prophetic knowing of the fate of any being through
      strong flowing feelings of the natural rhythms and cycles of LIFE.
      ---------

      The mastery of flowing feelings and
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      the gifts of the spirit, such as the art of clairvoyance,
      clairaudience,levitation, etc., that come

      from wisdom and enlightenment,

      and the ability to release and transform imperfection on every level
      ---------

      combineswith ingenuity that is brought about by
      flowingfeelings of inner guidance from the will of Divine Providence.’
      ---------

      On the tenth day of every 28-day Moon Cycle, we radiate into the
      feeling state of all beings the innate knowledge of the importance
      of flowing love, peace, safety, bliss, and happiness on
      pregnant mothers and their developing offspring.

      THE GREATEST SECURITY FOR THE WELLBEING
      AND PERFECTION OF ALL LIFE IS CREATED IN THIS WAY.

      The peace and happiness of Mother and Child secures a strong
      connectionwith Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings
      and the Divine Virtues that remain throughout the entire life of both.

      'Emnymar'

      ***ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 30 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted

      Feel free to share these messages

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

      5

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 97 of 97 , Feb 27

        http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif

        The Moon Angels of Pregnancy & Childbirth

         Angels of  ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R’

        10th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        We control flowing emotions during the period of pregnancy and

        thetime of birth of the children of God. We work in conjunction

        withrelevant angels of the Earth sphere during this time.

        All gynecologists, midwives and their assistants

        are under our protection and influence.

        By creating powerful flowing emotions of happiness and security,

        a painless and ecstatic birth for Mother and Child is possible.

        We also inspire, through specific flowing emotions, when to

        have intercourse in order to produce a child of a certain sex.

        Anyonecan call on us for success in healing any disease.

        Diseasesare cured through transforming negative emotional states

        into flowing emotions of supreme happiness, contentment, and security;
        and through attuning to natural rhythms and cycles in the sea of Life.

        By flowing with beautiful flowing emotions and natural rhythms,

        the immune and glandular systems are stimulated, working miracles.

        Mystics teach that venereal disease can be cured in this manner.

        Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
        and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

        ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R

        We teach the children of God how to control flowing emotions in
        self and others.
        ---------

        We inspire each child of God to attain complete
        masteryof flowing emotions
        ---------

        and the drive for self-preservationand freedom from
        negativeemotions of others, through supreme happiness.
        ---------

        We give prophetic knowing of the fate of any being through
        strong emotional flowing of the natural rhythms and cycles of LIFE.

        ---------

        The mastery of flowing emotions and
        ---------

        A and umlaut A (ae)

        the gifts of the spirit, such as the art of clairvoyance,
        clairaudience,levitation, etc., that come

        from wisdom and enlightenment,

        and the ability to release and transform imperfection on every level
        ---------

        combineswith ingenuity that is brought about by
        flowingfeelings of inner guidance from the will of Divine Providence.’
        ---------

        On the tenth day of every 28-day Moon Cycle, we radiate into the
        emotional state of all beings the innate knowledge of the importance
        of flowing love, peace, safety, bliss, and happiness on
        pregnant mothers and their developing offspring.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)