Power Animal of the Week: Eagle

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      The appearance of the Eagle is a herald to extol on many of the areas that was touched upon with today's message from Quado's Garden on success and prosperity. The Eagle arrives to guide and teach in many areas that will be speak directly to where each of us are. Among those are how we can manifest the success and prosperity within into the world around us. Reminding us of the greatness that is within us. This is not an overblown ego-centered attitude or mindset. Quite the opposite. It is an act of quiet sovereignty. Knowing and embracing the fullness of who you are by being true to your Self, your beliefs, your passion, your love.

      You can and will go beyond the limits of your life as it has been before as you scale new heights and soar beyond the horizon into the stars. Your Sight will extend to see the world around you and the world within with a crisper clarity. A blending of catching the smallest of details and integrating that with a wider picture of your life and all life; how it all comes together and are one.

      The ability walk and fly in confidence by following that Divine Spirit inside of us. If you have felt held or shackled in any way the Eagle is here to show you not only that you can be free and how to be free but that you ARE free. Rediscovering, cleansing, purging and honing your Spirit, your independence that enables you to be a leader and pioneer that others follow. Not to copy you but that how you live your life assists them in reawakening that flame inside of them; letting them know the greatness of their Spirit, of their abilities, of themselves. Embodying that Greatness of Spirit and the Gifts that will shine brightly and eternally. Ready your wings and be prepared to fly higher and farther, to go outside the box and rediscover the grandeur, majesty and beauty that You Are.

      The Eagle
      Greatness          Leadership          Independence

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the eagle fill you. Click here to listen to the Eagle's Song.

      A potent symbol of true greatness, the eagle brings many gifts into your life.

      Eagle energy will flood you with courage, a free spirit and independence that will take you beyond the limits of your life to date.  Your own greatness will begin to emerge as you welcome eagle power into your life and feel it surging within you.

      The eagle lives in the tall trees and high cliffs and soars above life with majesty, blessed with extremely keen eyesight.  You will find that you are now able to stay above the fray and still know exactly what is going on and when to dip down and utilize your new-found powers of leadership.  Be true to your beliefs; lead and others will follow, for you are the eagle.

      Brave and true, filled with greatness and deeply worthy of the respect which is shown you, you are the eagle.