Tania Marie: [New post] One Client’s Synchr onous “Spiritual Skin” Journey Shared in Her Own Words

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      One Client’s Synchronous “Spiritual Skin” Journey Shared in Her Own Words

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      leanne spiritul skin journeyAs I've shared, it's been so cool to see many of my clients having their sacred tattoo designs brought to life in the flesh this year. 2013 really seems to be an empowering opening for everyone and these Spiritual Skin symbolisms are helping the new energies to take form. I LOVE to hear magickal sharings from others in general about anything, but especially LOVE to hear magickal stories about the individual experiences each person has with their designs, when they actually get inked, the way everything comes together, and how their lives change from the experiences.
      One such story of how things came together in synchronous unfolding, is that of Leanne Wierzbicki's Spiritual Skin journey. I helped co-create a sacred tattoo design for Leanne last year and she just had the piece started, after patiently awaiting the right alignments to take place. In the meantime, she used the design as a meditative piece and a space holder for the new she was evolving and expanding into.
      crystals to support tattoo sittingLeanne posted her story on her blog at BreathLiveBelieve just a few days ago that I thoroughly enjoyed her sharing with me. She has graciously given me permission to share it here as well. She not only was guided to the right tattoo artist, divinely, but got through her transformative sitting beautifully with the help of a powerful clear Quartz and snow Quartz crystal friend, some Rescue Remedy, Colour Therapy Peace & Harmony, yoga breath, positive belief, and some vegan samosas in her belly :), and only has the shading now remaining. I can't wait to see the final creation completed. I hope you enjoy her personal journey with her Spiritual Skin, as shared in her own words.
      Leannes-Tattoo-DesignHere is Leanne's first post about her sacred tattoo journey coming into being: Intentions Are Manifesting Already
      outline doneAnd here is Leanne's update (as she is going to continually keep us posted as to the unfolding story and completion of the her sacred tattoo): Progress Photos of My Spiritual Skin Journey
      If you would like to partner in co-creating your own sacred tattoo design to embody the empowerment you desire, you can contact me at tania@....
      For more information about the process and pricing please visit: What is a Tattoo Design Consultation
      Some people have preferred to read my book, Spiritual Skin, especially if they are new to sacred tattoo designs, before embarking on this journey.
      If you are drawn to learn more about sacred tattoos you can order a copy of the book here: Spiritual Skin
      It is also available in Kindle and PDF formats here: Spiritual Skin
      Tania Marie's Blog | January 19, 2013 at 11:26 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1kpUZ-18k
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com