[ANGEL] 29 Capricorn, The Angels of Clay

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2013

      29 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Clay

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Ekorim’

      Beloved,

       ‘In the law of analogy and correspondences, clay is the embodiment of eternity.’

      It takes over a thousand years for an inch of clay to form.  It contains within it the energetic memory of the long history of the place that it is in.

       Every healing influences of stars, planets, and every life form, visible and invisible, that has ever existed there in that area is purified, absorbed, and embedded into clay.

      ‘Everything having to do with clay comes under our guidance and inspiration.’

      Learn from personal experience what the ancients have always taught:  that the ground beneath is holy ground, and it has power to heal.

      Walking, sitting, or laying on clay allows the skin to absorb healing energies from the clay at the same time that the clay pulls out, absorbs, and purifies the energies being emitted from the body. An energy current is established that is a feedback loop.

      ‘We teach mankind to use the healing powers of clay in natural medicine.’

      If used internally, clay draws out and absorbs poisons,

      or, externally it restores attunement to the perfection of the natural world.

      ‘The power of clay to heal is so great, that clay from certain locations will be sought and valued as much as gold or precious gems. Even very small amounts of clay provide healing benefits. Essences and quintessences are made from it.’

      We inspire each of you to reach down and rub a few pinches of clay between your fingers at certain times of inner guidance and place a small amount an inch or two behind your left ear.  Ask then that the healing energies of the clay spread its power within your body temple.  FEEL THE FLOWING EMOTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THE CLAY, the feelings that are faithfully recorded from antiquity.

      Mix clay with a little water and rub it on a sore spot, or a weak organ. Carefully monitor changes that result there over the next few days as you flow with the ancient feelings recorded in the clay.

      Feelings are magnetic and attract realities into form.

      As new realities are attracted into the body, old physical impurities are drawn out along with their corresponding impure feelings, thoughts and intentions.

      The ancient memories that are embedded in the clay facilitate attunement to eternity and the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness through all time and space.

       The old painful feelings that attracted illness into the body flow through the awareness as they are released. Go deep into your memories and feelings and let them flow in a safe and non-destructive way. Letting them flow deeply heals them, especially if you are loving them with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of judging or condemning them. The thoughts and intentions that originally caused them also heal in the psyche, because flowing feelings reveal the causes behind their creation.

      Cognition brought about by Love Divine,  love which is unconditional and all encompassing, has the power to transform and transmute any desire, thought, feeling, or form.

      Close your eyes now.

      *

      Imagine an ancient clay mine, an ancient cliff with many scrapings on its surface.

      Scrapings of thousands of years of clay gatherers have created undulations rippling all over the cliff.

      You stand there in the sunlight, your feet firmly planted on holy ground.

      The spirits of ancestors watch carefully as a deep trance comes over you.

      Feeling as if you are asleep and having a dream, you watch from far away as your right hand slowly reaches up to scrape some clay.

      You watch from deep within as your middle finger gently scratches the clay and begins to move in a spiral.

      The echoes of millions of years of starlight and sunlight,  rain, wind, and praying ancestors sweep a healing balm within you.

      Eternity opens.

      Fall into the billowing arms of silence and surround yourself in the remembrance of billions and billions of stars and universes and fellow beings.

      The remembering comes surely.

      *

      Twisting gently in the spiral of time and space, hear yourself sing a song.

      I feel I Am the Dance of Divine Harmony.

      I AM the dance of

      One and Many.

      I feel I am the beloved and the lover, at the same time.

      I am unconditional all encompassing love and the will for the highest good of all concerned.

       I feel I am one with everything and sovereign.

      I am a Master of Paradox.

      I am one with the continuums of all polarities flowing within the rhythms of life.

      I feel this.

      I feel perfection.

      I am healed.

      ‘We inspire and teach mankind how to create the most manifold shapes from earth, gypsum and clay.
      Through the making of pottery and sculpture we guide mankind through the mysteries of shape and form.’

      ‘We inspire MIRACLES in the making of pots, vessels, and statues from clay.’

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, of heaven on earth, the Children of Light celebrate the healing and mystical properties of clay and use it to create sacred objects of great beauty.

      ‘We are involved with the making of all kinds of bricks for architecture.’

      Meditate on the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

      Ekorim’

      E…‘This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.’

      ‘Meditating on this virtue unites your normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the akasha principal, omnipresence yourself. This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

      ‘You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in His highest form is able to speak through you. The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it becomes physically visible.’

      In the emotional body, the oscillation of letter "E" represents the control of the feeling consciousness of oneself and of other people. Especially easy is it to achieve special clairaudience by meditating on this virtue. By "special clairaudience" not only the hearing of beings, etc., is meant, but also the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of the remotest past, the present, and even the future, indiscriminately of distance or kingdom, i.e., human kingdom or animal kingdom.’

      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

      *

      K… The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2014

        kamares bowl

[...]

        Imagine an ancient clay sacred place, an ancient cliff with many scrapings on its surface.

[...]

        []
[...]

        In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

        In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this
        virtue manifests as endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.

        This virtue gives one courage to face the fear of the unknown and create the cure.

        Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

        O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

        Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality
        of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any
        legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.

        This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the
        emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.

        The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element
        of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract any situation into manifestation in the physical world.

        It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the
        earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

        When pronounced umlaut O,  eu… Umlaut O is dark orange, has the
        musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.The ovaries and testicles are
        formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

        Akasha:In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut
        O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition, which can only be brought about by love divine.

        By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
        transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she
        is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

        A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this
        profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities,
        in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

        I have mentioned the letters unlaut A and unlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
        able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
        creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
        transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

        Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound
        cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena
        that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without
        being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her. Apart from this, a person is able to transform any
        emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.

        Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
        brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world.

        A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the
        philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by
        quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her.

        Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is
        able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired.By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with
        many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible.

        R… The sound of the letter R is the sound of freedom and
        independence.This is the virtue of following inner guidance, which is a person’s direct connection with Divine Mind.

        On a mental level this gives an eminent mind, and a feeling of freedom
        of will and absolute security that is in complete accord with Divine Providence. On an emotional and physical level, the virtue of freedom
        and independence awakens ingenuity and a rational widening of intellect, so that any knowledge can be comprehended quickly.

        The letter R is a golden color, is of the air element and has the sensation of ease, has the musical note of C, and is the virtue from
        which the left side of the nose was created. In meditating on this virtue, imagine the golden light radiating from the left nostril and
        filling your entire universe with the virtue of freedom, independence, and clear inner guidance.

        I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

        On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

         In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix,
        which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions.

        On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING.
        This virtue is the magnetic force of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

        Everything in nature is formed through the magnetic force of feeling. Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

        Water, which embeds itself into clay, is the material manifestation of feeling.

        In the material world the oscillation of letter M bestows on a
        child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person
        able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This
        faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected
        with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things.

        The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable.
        The musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness. The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

        Miracles

        ashes and snow

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18

          kamares bowl

          29 degrees Capricorn

          The Angels of Clay

          Also known as

          The Angels of

           Ekorim

          Beloved,

          In the law of analogy and correspondences, clay is the embodiment of eternity.

          It has been said that it takes over a thousand years for an inch of clay to form.

          It contains within it the energetic memory of the long history of the place that it is in.

          Every healing influences of stars, planets, and every life form,
          visible and invisible, that has ever existed there in that area is purified, absorbed, and embedded into clay.

          Everything having to do with clay comes under our guidance and inspiration.

          Learn from personal experience what the ancients have always taught:that the ground beneath is holy ground, and has power to heal.

[...]

          FEEL THE FLOWING EMOTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THE CLAY, emotions that are faithfully recorded from antiquity.

          Mix clay with a little water and rub it on a sore spot, or a weak
          organ. Carefully monitor changes that result there over the next few days as you flow with the ancient emotions recorded in the clay.

          Emotions are magnetic and attract corresponding realities into form.

          As new realities are attracted into the body, old physical impurities
          are drawn out along with their corresponding impure emotions, thoughts and intentions.

          The ancient memories that are embedded in the clay facilitate
          attunement to eternity and the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness through all time and space.

          The old painful emotions that attracted illness into the body flow through the awareness as they are released. Go deep into your memories
          and emotions and let them flow in a safe and non-destructive way. Letting them flow deeply heals them, especially if you are loving them
          with validation and unconditional all encompassing love, instead of judging or condemning them. The thoughts and intentions that originally caused them
          also heal in the psyche, because flowing emotions reveal the causes behind their creation.

          Cognition brought about by Love Divine, love which is unconditional and
          all encompassing, has the power to transform and transmute any desire, thought, emotion, or form.

[...]

          In the soul, which is also called the astral or emotional body, this
[...]

          I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
          able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
          creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

          Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
          transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

          Astral/ emotional level:In the emotions, the virtue of profound
[...]

          which is the connection between emotion and physical form, with all of its functions.

          On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

          The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
          element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

          M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of emotion.
          This virtue is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

          Everything in nature is formed through the magnetic force of emotion. Emotion is analogous to the element of water.

          Water, which embeds itself into clay, is the material manifestation of emotion.