Prayer For Healing And Wholeness

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013

      There is a special healing prayer-meditation below that may well speak and resonate for many of us. Let us find a new and renewed fire of Unconditional Love and Passion grow within us as we lift one another and our Mother Earth with all who dwell upon Her. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.innerbliss-outerjoy.com/category/new-earth-living/

      Realizing our common destiny, we can then visualize and manifest a world in which Unconditional Love is the prevailing human quality.
      Outer-joy emerges when we embrace our awareness and responsibility for world health and well-being, and for the environment of our planet. As we become more aware of and responsible for our choices, we begin to understand how those choices affect everything around us.

      By:Sereda Aleta Dailey

      http://starseed411.org/group/let-s-ascend-together/forum/topics/prayer-for-healing-wholenes?xg_source=activity

      This healing  prayer treatment is for everyone who desires to be healed & who desires Wholeness & wellness & to experience more completely God's Presence within us of Pure Divine Inner Peace & Joy & Bliss.
      I now call upon my "I Am Presence" & Archangel Raphael with his healing angels to manifest total healing throughout my physical body, and throughout my mental & emotional & etheric body as well. In the name of my "I Am Presence" , & by and thru the magnetic Power of the Sacred Fire vested in me, I now call forth from Mother Earth & from Divine Source in the Great Central Sun all of Father/Mother/God's Love, Light, & Creative Intelligence & Rays of the Sacred Fire Love needed to manifest this healing & create a totally healthy body. The Emerald Green Sacred Fire continues to bath every cell in my body....bringing forth vibrant health & vitality in every cell.  The Violet Sacred Fire continues to bath my entire 4-body system.... bringing about the healing & transmutation & release of everything that has caused my health problems.... & bringing  about the healing & transmutation & release of everything that has been preventing me from experiencing God's inner Peace & Joy in every moment. I release this healing prayer treatment to Father/Mother/God now & know in that everything that I have affirmed, or better, is manifesting throughout my 4-body system in this Eternal Moment of 'Now'. Thank You God! And So It Is.

      © 2013   Created by Brandon.