Expect Wonderful Daily Inspiration - 18 Jan 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Open yourself up to flow and let go of ideas of perfection. You are perfect. What you create will be just fine. You may make many "gos" at things you envision. Lightened-up you can view this as fun...skill improves, new ideas, more and more people might collaborate...this is life! Fantastic to know you cannot do it wrong.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102