Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Ancestors with the First Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      "The golden light of wisdom that shines deep within the cave of my heart ignites the spark of divine life that is buried deep in my soul."

      How often have we heard someone express that they do not like looking inside of themselves? There are a number of reasons given and one of those chief reasons is fear. A fear of what they may see or that their self-image has diminished to where the thought or feeling is that there is nothing of merit worth discovering there; a lack of feeling their place in this world and what do they have of value to contribute and many more similar trains of thought.

      Yet there is nothing to fear inside of ourselves. What may seem or appear to be is a form of a trained response/perception yet, as this message states, when we face that inner Bogey Man we discover the "Bogey Man" loses its affect and influence when we are willing to face that fear and step through it. For what we search or yearn for lies there at the Center of ourselves. That light we begin to see flicker illuminate is that Divine Essence of our Soul that is brightening more and more as we step into that radiant light. There are the gems of clarity, insight, wisdom and love. It is a Matrix that we can and do discover our new and renewed Self. When it is clear that this inner journey calls to us take a deep breathe and begin it. Know that you have the love and guidance of your loved ones. Those here with you, your ancestors who have always walked with you whether we have been consciously aware of them or not, and the many beings who have been a guide and comfort to us.

      This is an initiation of the Heart, of the Soul, of Spirit. An initiation to remember to take time within each moment to quiet one self, Listen To Your Silence and allow that your golden light of wisdom to shine. As this message speaks upon one does not need to be over a 'required' age to arrive at the place of quiet and deep strength of power and strength of the Wise Woman/Crone. We honor and love those who have but keep to heart that many such souls touch upon this much earlier who walk in their integrity, following their passion, and are transforming their lives into and from Love, Joy, and Bliss. How that is coming clearer and clearer especially with each of the women we are graced with who have stepped more and more into their roles of leaders, teachers and guides. That which this world calls for and has needed. Each of you Know who you are and how beloved you and your presence is to all of us.

      Take the time to find your quiet place and open up your heart and soul to enter into that quiet, revered and empowering place inside. Your ancestors await you as does your renewed Divine Self. Tap into that and affirm the abundance that you are, the beauty that your inner and outer body is and the connection you have to Life, this Earth and how you will continue to nourish our Mother Earth and our bodies for they are each connected and one. You can for it all lies within you and shines out beautifully. :)

      9. Ancestors
      Your card is...

      9. Ancestors

      Soul Message: The golden light of wisdom that shines deep within the cave of my heart ignites the spark of divine life that is buried deep in my soul. The knowledge of my ancestry sleeps within my memory. I journey into the cavern of darkness where I may retrieve the treasure of insight and new understanding.

      Alchemy and Transformation: This point of initiation entails sustained meditation, contemplation, and quiet reflection – out of which come revelation and insight. In our busy world, it is difficult to find the time to slow down and experience the tranquility that can facilitate one’s journey inward. However, at this stage of purification and growth, it is of the utmost importance to draw one’s boundaries with care. The essential journey into the recesses of the unconscious facilitates the inner knowledge that will lay the foundation of an enlightened future.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Wise Woman/Crone: One does not have to be in menopause or over fifty years of age to arrive at this powerful place. There are times in our lives, regardless of age, when we must journey into the darkened caverns of the soul in order to heed the call of transition and transformation. Inner work undertaken at this time will set the karmic chain of cause and effect in motion for a rewarding future life.

      Everyday Encounters: Ironically, to the extent we resist the invitation to journey within—when that is clearly what is called for—we may experience depression or melancholy. We end up withdrawing from the world into a kind of tortured isolation, never realizing that the Bogey Man is only a Bogey Man until we turn and face him. Find a quiet place that opens your heart and soul to the beauty within. This all-encompassing luminosity is the creative matrix for your new and renewed self.

      Nature’s Healers: Sagebrush
      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.