Susan S. Weed: Optimal Wellness for the Winter Season

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013

      Winter of Wellness Summit

      Unlock the secrets of optimum wellness and bring greater vitality to your body, mind, heart and soul.

      The Winter of Wellness Summit is a free program that can help you tap into a consistent source of energy and vitality and create a life of optimum wellness.

      Join Susun Weed for a live session:
      Ten Top Ways to Beat Colds and the Flu
      Tuesday, January 29th, 1pm ET / 10am PT

      What could you do? What would you create? How many more people could you serve? How much more abundance would flow into your life? How would your relationships improve? How much more energy would you have if you were in a state of optimal wellness?

      “Just looking for a way to express my huge appreciation for the Winter of Wellness program you offered. I found many new "teachers" and perspectives that truly can lead to wellness in different areas of my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are offering a wonderful healing for our planet. Good work :-)”
      Lynn

      “I have known for a long time that there are many approaches to wellness available, but this has been a perfect opportunity to hear from the experts themselves.
      Thanks for your effort to draw the best of what’s available from each speaker in such a short timeframe.”
      Sheena

      Wise Woman Center • PO Box 64 • Woodstock, NY 12498
      http://www.susunweed.com
        Send to a Friend