OmPlace ALTWIRE - Jan. 17, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013

      SPIRIT CARD

      Flying Free
      by Angela Treat Lyon

      Visit the
      Spirit Card Center!

      OUR 291st ISSUE
      Welcome to Issue 291 of OmPlace's Altwire. Please direct your submissions and suggestions to: susanp@...

      FREE OmPlace Radio

      FEATURED WEBSITES
      New Book Seeks to Enlighten Readers to Their Greatness

      The website for Journey to the Heart, author Ernesto Ortiz's organization dedicated to spiritually inspiring others, defines Akashic Records as "the individual records of a soul from the time it leaves its point of origin until its return." Helping individuals to understand this concept, Ernesto delivers his new book, The Akashic Records: Sacred Wisdom for Transformation. With his deep connection to the Akashic Records, Ernesto guides readers on a sacred journey into their own Akashic Records. "The Akashic Records" provides a thorough map of the energetic territory designed to help readers explore the many ways they can utilize the Akashic Records and the guidance of the masters and teachers. Ernesto was first introduced to the Akashic Records by Edgar Cayce, a renowned figure in the realm of body, mind and spirit health. Ernesto went on to devote much of the next 25 years of his life to the field, eventually becoming a teacher. Ernesto's The Akashic Records is a book he hopes will have a profound effect on readers. The book is available at amazon.com, balboapress.com and journeytotheheart.com.

      Sacred Geometry
      Oracle Deck

      Anyone who has ever gazed at a spider's web, meditated on a mandala or Yantra, visited a pyramid, walked a labyrinth, or peered through a microscope has felt the effects of sacred geometry. The Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck introduces an entirely new way for you to gain access to this wisdom and unlock its power. The set includes a 128-page 6X9 paperback book with 64 full-color oracle cards. See this page for more info or to order.

      Catch a Falling Star and other prints by visionary artist Francene Hart

      are available for only $45 each. Each print is 12x18, matted, sealed and signed. Please see this page for more information or to order.

      Reading Room
      Are You Losing Your Path?
      by Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls / Excerpted from The Shaman Speaks: How to use the Power of Shamanism to Heal Your Life Now
      Sometimes we get "tested". We get asked by Spirit to make a choice. We find ourselves in a very uncomfortable place that we do not like and we have to make some sort of choice. Often we do not even know what the choices are! But I have learned that when you commit yourself to a certain path, every now and then along the way you will meet a path crossing yours, a detour, a sidetrack, or a u-turn. We all reach these places. If you are not committed fully to your path, then you will run into conflict when you encounter these places.
            Read full article >>>

      Celebration
      by Louise LeBrun / Author, Speaker, Educator and Founder of the WEL-Systems Institute
      That magical day of arrival. The birth of the first child ... or the second ... or the fifth. Even with repetition, the magic never fades. Each the beginning of a wondrous journey that will bear the unique mark of its creator. Timeless. Even the memory takes your breath away. It seems like only months ago ... and look at them now. Celebrations all. Each unique in its form, its structure, its offerings and its intentions. Each calling forth a hope, a dream, a moment of gratitude. And yet, what is often overlooked in the small silence of its expression is that moment – or those series of moments – that fill us from the inside and happen frequently, from one day to the next.
            Read full article >>>

      The Art Of Redirection
      by Sheri Rosenthal / Master Toltec Teacher and Author
      Going after someone blow-for-blow is going to get the two of you beat up. You’ll feel totally drained of energy which is no surprise considering each person has to hit harder in turn to “win.” So why choose a strategy that has no positive outcome? Instead, what if you observed your situation from a neutral position, not taking it personally, understanding that your opponent is suffering in some way? Just this simple change in perception will have you more centered and clear. Once you’re in a place of compassion rather than reaction, you’ll have the advantage.
            Read full article >>>

       FEATURED EVENT
      HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION INTENSIVE

      Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training

      Have you always wanted to become a certified hypnotist as an adjunct to your current profession? Join our internationally recognized ten-day intensive trainings in Sedona, AZ and Los Angeles. This expert course is fast-paced, nurturing, thorough, highly experiential, and often life-changing. Mary Elizabeth Raines, author and teacher, is recognized by the National Guild of Hypnotists as "one of the leading practitioners of the art and science of hypnotism."

      “Have the time of your life learning tools for a lifetime!”

      For details, See this website or call 928-282-2640.

       FEATURED EDUCATION
      Free Doubt-Free Meditation
      by Shree, Transformation Meditation Home Study Teacher Training

      Take 5 minutes everyday for yourself in meditation and see the profound results

      Download this free (mp3) and listen with eyes closed in the comfort of your own home. On this recording, Shree gently guides you into the meditative awareness through the sound of her voice and the words that carry the meaning of the space of highest consciousness. Listen to this every day and experience the profound nature of who you are as the absolute Self - pure, free and forever. Peace and bliss are forever shining inside, you just need to take the time to allow yourself to experience it directly.

      Also free: The Benefits of Meditation Report, A Questionnaire: Are you meditating effectively?, and a 5 min. Meditation on Patanjali Yoga (MP3).

      The Transformation Meditation Home Study Courses that we provide are: Doubt Free Foundation Series, Teacher Training, Essence of Patanjali and Essence of the Bhagavad Gita. Continuing Education Certificates of achievement are provided for all of our courses.

      Free Shipping on all of our Courses within the US

      For more information go to our website: transformedu.com.

       FEATURED WEBSITE
      Ask Guidance

      Do you need healing?
      Do you have questions about
      • your life purpose?
      • what are the blocks keeping you from manifesting your life purpose, vibrant health & abundance?
      • how to clear those blocks quickly and with ease?
      • relationships, past lives, your future or 2012?
      Guidance is a non-physical group of healers, angels, ascended masters, Awakeners and teachers who work together as One to heal with source energy and to answer your questions from the perspective of your Highself. Guidance is channeled through Dr. Aaron, board certified NMD with 30+ years in natural medicine. Their work is always based in Love and never has any judgment. Distance channeled healings, channeled readings, and other services available to assist you on every level of your spiritual journey.

      Testimonials

      My transformation has been easier than I thought and I have much more faith, joy and love in my heart than ever before. - D.R.

      Tons of sadness just poured out of me. Even in childhood I was depressed but now I feel lighter. - E.A.

      OmPlace • 311 Montford Avenue • Asheville • NC • 28801
      SubscribeSend to a Friend