Isha Lener's Power of the Flower Tarot: Lavender

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      "The white butterflies in this card represent purity and freedom, for once the mind has been cleansed, it becomes like a butterfly spreading its wings, receptive to sublime messages of liberation."

      The butterfly embodies a wide range and wealth of meaning. One of the highest and deepest of symbols the butterfly represents, embodies, guides and teaches is transformation. Cleansing, purity and freedom are apart of the foundation and fruit of transformation. Transformation that comes from healing and that brings healing. Healing is transforming and healing is liberating. Our message for today also affirms the inherent connection and unity that is shared from all upon this blessed Mother Earth and the Heavens Above and the Heavens Within. The lavender plant/herb is a powerful example of we have this available to us and showing the perseverance, the courage, the strength and the love that each of us possess as we Open our Heart, our Soul, our very Being to that Divine Place within us and to one another...to all of this world. This is a Beautiful, Divine Reminder that we are not alone upon our healing journey.

      There is a saying which we have all likely often heard on a number of occasions and certainly is more than appropriate for this message to us today. How that when one person receives healing the whole world receives healing and when the world receives healing so does one receive it; one that is multiplied over and over across our Mother Earth. Our angelic guides and companions are with us reminding us and extending the golden portion of Lavender healing as is described below. This is the gift that to grows and evolves with us' that continue to give, to unfold, purify, cleanse, restore and transform. A liberation of our Heart, our Mind, our Body, our Soul. Encompassing each of those together a soothing balm and a deep, lasting peace...a deep healing that assists us in restoring our Heart, our Mind, Our Body and Soul.

      Last, but certainly not least, when you think of the angelic beings who enrich your life and bring meaning, love, joy and passion remember that while there are those very beings who are in the spiritual realms never forget to look around you and see the Angels that are right there in your midst and also Know that whenever you may look into the mirror that there is one looking back at you; for in the eyes of so many blessed by your presence in their lives you are a true Angel and always will be. *:x lovestruck

      Lavender
      Your card is...

      Lavender

      Latin: Lavandula officinalis

      Color(s): Bluish-Purple

      Archetype: Archangel Raphael. Archangel Raphael, whose name literally means “God Heals,” or “God Has Healed,” protects and overlights the Nature Kingdom—his healing presence extending outward to envelope all Earthly beings, including plants, trees, animals, insects, rocks & minerals, and humans. Through him, the Earth becomes a suitable abode for humanity.

      Signature: Intense heat, bitter cold, and extreme altitudes cannot harm the sturdy Lavender, with strong vertical stems and brilliant bluish/purple blossoms which become tubular at the end of the stem and are nestle among linear, blue-green leaves. Both flowers and leaves are fragrant.

      Healing Properties: The pure, clean aroma of Lavender washes one’s energetic field, and soothes and heals a shattered soul force when mental and spiritual properties have become overly burdened. It also assists with negative “self-talk,” and encourages us to rest peacefully, knowing you are never alone on your healing journey.

      Healing: The Guardian of Treasures comes to you carrying a golden portion of Lavender healing. You are under the protection of Archangel Raphael; your mental anguish and cumbersome worries are washed clean; earthly burdens are lifted; and vision is purified. You can rest peacefully. Raphael drapes His violet blue wings around you, reminding you that you are never alone on your healing journey. The white butterflies in this card represent purity and freedom, for once the mind has been cleansed, it becomes like a butterfly spreading its wings, receptive to sublime messages of liberation. If you are in need of deep healing at this time, Lavender flower elixir will soother your soul. It is beneficial to rub the oil made from the Lavender plant directly onto your body, absorbing its healing fragrance, as well as its healing essence during times of stress, crisis, or illness. Dried lavender is also glorious; sprinkle some around your altar or meditation site, as this will invite the presence of your healing angel, Raphael.