[ANGEL] 27 Capricorn, The Angels of Miraculous Rescue

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013

       crystal-heart

      As all that is no longer the highest good of all concerned passes away,  the angels of Miraculous Rescue are here to help.

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting."

      27 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Miraculous Rescue

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Kiliosa’

      Beloved,

      ‘We come to you in moments of great distress.

       We instantly help you in moments of highest danger.

      We give you words of power which may only be applied in moments of utmost danger, words which save life at once.’

      ‘There are times when we inspire words of power so that a person becomes invisible or escapes in some other amazing way.

       Many difficult situations are changed by words of power.’

      ‘Sometimes the effects are realized within tenths of seconds.’

       yeshua.buildingnewlife.1

      Throughout all ages and cultures, children are told myths about glorious beings with supernatural powers that rescue the deserving from every conceivable harm and injustice.

      Many religions have stories about supernatural powers that rescue those who put their faith in them.

      In this way we have inspired The Children of Light to access Divine Powers through prayer when danger arises.

       In this way they ask for help from the heavenly hosts for quick and complete safety when they are in great fear for life, family, loved ones, possessions, freedom, soul, or environment.

      Over millions of years the human body has evolved into a miraculous physical temple for indwelling divine spirit.

       Even for people with little spiritual training, in moments of great danger, through faith and imagination whole brain awareness is made available through ancient survival mechanisms in the subconscious.

      Emotions are the language of DNA and quantum physics, creating powerful changes in the blood.

      A person in great danger produces extraordinary amounts of powerful psychoactive glandular chemicals such as adrenalin, so thought forms and feelings of immediate rescue are greatly energized and magnetize almost miraculous changes on physical levels.

      For students of the sacred language, we inspire states of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and The Unified Field of Creation. This awakens quickly omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all, visualization of desired harmonious outcomes, and deep inner thoughts of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Strong flowing divine feelings and sensations then alter the quantum field to manifest miraculous rescue.

      In moments of great danger, we inspire The Children of Light to speak words of power, such as The Law of One, special prayers, or words made of letters that are equated with the divine virtues.

      At this time of Alpha and Omega more are learning the sacred knowledge of invocation and evocation, and The Power of the Word. This knowledge has been carefully guarded and preserved through the ages.

      As whole brain awareness in being,  will, thoughts, feelings and sensations are mastered and used to “speak” the letters of divine virtues,

      words made from them have dramatic power to create in proportion to the intensity and purity of will and feeling.

       When a person who knows the ancient language calls for help, we inspire specific virtues to activate to manifest the most perfect remedy.

      At this time The Children of Light are being attuned to the meanings of the letters and their divine virtues with ever greater clarity, synchronizing the energy of individual awareness with Divine awareness.  The microcosm is becoming one in consciousness with the macrocosm.

       This is how being, will, mind, feelings, and sensations are used with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

      By learning the ancient cosmic language with whole brain awareness, it is easy to understand the Masters who said,  "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      On Earth as it is in Heaven.

      MIRACLES

      Jade_by_Robin300.2x3

      Kiliosa’

      K… The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

      This virtue gives one courage to face the fear of the unknown and create the cure.

      Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      *

      I… This is the law of cause and effect.  All doings, all life come under this law. This is the tenth letter and represents the one in its highest form.  Meditating on this virtue brings about perfect memory, remembrance, and conscience in the mind. You master the understanding of feelings, and learn how to heal your own or another’s emotions by the use of cause and effect.  In the physical you understand the laws of analogy between the micro and the macrocosm.

      Musical note G. Light opal color. Earth element—sense with a feeling of weight.  Enlivens the left kidney.

      *

      L… The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

       This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.  This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues’.

       From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This leads to the borders of saintliness.  On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained’.

      ‘ On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      *

      I…Cause and effect,  and the mastery of number, weight, measure, and shape which gives the ability to manifest anything on the physical plane

      *.

      Umlaut O, eu,…transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

      Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.  You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.  You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly’.

      ‘This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

       The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract any situation into manifestation in the physical world.

       It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      *

      S… This sound is the sound of all-penetrating-power.  ‘This is the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine will or fire which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.’

      A child of God using this divine virtue attains ‘the spiritual gift of perfect mastery over the electrical fluid, which is the use of will, and is able to control everything analogous to will.’

      ‘A state of clairvoyance in its purest form and perfect control over other beings is gained by this virtue in the feeling nature.’

      This power is used to completely align all situations with the energy of divine virtues.

        The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

      *

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      umlaut A, ae…’The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.’

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", ae, in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2014

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting."

      27 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Miraculous Rescue

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Kiliosa

      Beloved,

      We come to you in moments of great distress.

      We instantly help you in moments of highest danger.

      We give you words of power which may only be applied in moments of utmost danger, words which save life at once.

      There are times when we inspire words of power so that a person becomes invisible or escapes in some other amazing way.

      Many difficult situations are changed by words of power.

      Sometimes the effects are realized within tenths of seconds.
      humans and animals
      Throughout all ages and cultures, children are told myths about
      glorious beings with supernatural powers that rescue the deserving from every conceivable harm and injustice.

      Many religions have stories about supernatural powers that rescue those who put their faith in them.

      In this way we have inspired The Children of Light to access Divine Powers through prayer when danger arises.

       In this way they also ask for help from the heavenly hosts for quick and complete safety when they are
> [...]

      Meditating on this virtue brings about perfect memory, remembrance,
      and conscience in the mind. You master the understanding of feelings, and learn how to heal your own or another’s emotions by the use of cause
      and effect.In the physical you understand the laws of analogy between the micro and the macrocosm.

      Musical note G. Light opal color. Earth element—sense with a feeling of weight.Enlivens the left kidney.
      humans and animals
      L… The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

      This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
      letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

      saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. I…Cause and effect,and the mastery of number, weight, measure, and shape which gives the ability to manifest anything on the physical plane. Umlaut O, eu,…transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine. O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels. The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract any situation into manifestation in the physical world. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.
      humans and animals S… This sound is the sound of all-penetrating-power.This is the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine will or fire which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence. A child of God using this divine virtue attains the spiritual gift of perfect mastery over the electrical fluid, which is the use of will, and is able to control everything analogous to will. A state of clairvoyance in its purest form and perfect control over other beings is gained by this virtue in the feeling nature. This power is used to completely align all situations with the energy of divine virtues. The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it. A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment. This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom. The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it. umlaut A, ae…The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue. The sound of this letter, the long A, ae, in the cosmic language is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another. Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action. The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues. This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear. In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master. In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free". On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened. The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue. Miracles humans and animals *This is an answer to an inquiry about how to master the letters and transfer the letter oscillation to others.* Keep in a file for future reference: Question: “ Dear Cynthia Rose, I feel an unusual kinship (or urgency) with today's message. I'm certain there is something I must learn from it. However, there are some terms that I am not clear on their meaning. This passage: N…….In the akasha principle the highest state of happiness may be evoked by the mastery of this letter. This quality, when meditated on and mastered, gives you the ability of knowing the state of mental maturity of other people. You have the faculty of enlightening anyone who you deem worthy, on account of his state of maturity, by transferring the letter oscillation on him. First what does it mean by "mastery of this letter?" Does that mean to understand the meaning fully? Finally, what does it mean by transferring the letter oscillation on him? I know what the word oscillate means in electronics, but I can't seem to apply that meaning here.” Answer: The practice for mastering each of the letters is the same. It is recommended to start at the beginning of the alphabet and work letter by letter through it sequentially. The following explanation is quoted or paraphrased from Franz Bardon in the book THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABBALAH*: The practical application of letter A [ah] is started from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, referred to as the akasha principle. First you picture to yourself your physical body, than your emotional body, which has the same shape as your material body, then the spirit dwelling in the emotional body, which is the I, the ego. At the same time, you meditate on there being a connection between your material body and the physical world, also a connection between your emotional body and the emotional world, and a connection between your mental body and the mental world. In your meditation you further go on with the consciousness that you are not only pronouncing letter A [ah as in Allah] with your physical voice, but simultaneously with your will and mind, which is known as your spirit , and your feeling, or emotions, [which is known as the soul] and your physical body. Meditate on the purity of all original ideas in Divine Mind. Then you meditate on the qualities and the analogies of the A [ah] as they have been described, as wisdom and enlightenment, by emotional comprehending the original ideas.This means that you get the “feeling” of these qualities, of wisdom and enlightenment, penetrating all: and further, that parallel to the akasha principle and emanating from it, the mental is manifested in the intellect and from there it is realized in the emotional and in the material world. After these meditations you transfer yourself, with your consciousness, into the akasha principle by sensing that you are a dot in your solar plexus, I.e., your own microcosm, evoking a space- and timeless state,a state of trance. The practice of transferring yourself into a state of trance in this way is an ancient exercise secretly passed down through the ages from one master to another. As soon as you feel yourself to be the center, the focal point or center of gravity, of your microcosm and sense your whole body to be an infinite space, you utter in the three-dimensional way, letter A[ah] into the whole universe. This means that you imagine that the whole universe is filled, in the microcosm, with the relevant color—which is the light-blue color with letter A [ah]. At the same time you imagine the sound of the G tone also filling the universe—and the consciousness of all penetrating wisdom and enlightenment. The greatest care should be devoted to the virtues and the qualities. The color , sensation, or the tone, are necessary for whole brain awareness and manifestation.The color, sensation and tone stimulate Beta brainwaves and give form to the virtue on the physical plane. When you are finished, you return to your normal consciousness and then meditate on the meaning and deeper significance of the qualities of letter A {ah}. Depending on your diligence, maturity, and perseverance, the virtues analogous to each letter will be expressed in the will and mental body [the spirit] as well as in your emotional and physical body [soul]. Persistent exercise will teach you to perceive the connections, oscillations or energy signatures, powers, and spheres of influence of each virtue more and more clearly, and you will be able to eventually apply each letter from various states of consciousness. You will be able to picture to yourself the relevant virtues and to perceive them consciously. You will digest them spiritually. This is what is meant by mastering a letter. On a personal note, I worked with the letter A [ah] for several years before going on to letter B.Most of the students of the cosmic language, however, practice the first letter very well in a few months.Once I had mastered the letter A, it was easy for me to work with the following letters much faster, for the skills are the same for all the letters. To transfer the letter oscillation onto another person simply means to go into a trance state of consciousness in which you feel yourself one with consciousness- penetrating- all, a state of oneness with all creation and therefore oneness with the person you are working with, and to imagine, sense, and feel the desired quality penetrating his/her consciousness in will, mind, emotion, and body. One of the primary reasons that these skills had remained secret for so long is that there was danger they would be misused by immature persons.The state of the world is such now that it is of the greatest importance that people be given this instruction so that they can move into their God-consciousness and work the miracles that bring heaven on earth. Anyone receiving these instructions who would misuse them is prevented from doing so those whose job it is to protect the purity of the sacred knowledge.Usually this is done by never letting immature people get this information in the first place.In the case that they did, they would find themselves distracted by doubt, confusion, and rigidity in limited belief systems.

      Footnotes

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

      Tounderstand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16

        Here is today's sun message of 27 Capricorn, tomorrow's message, 28 Capricorn, Acoustics, was sent by mistake.

[...]

        emotions and sensations then alter the quantum field to manifest miraculous rescue.

        In moments of great danger, we inspire The Children of Light to speak
        words of power, such as The Law of One, special prayers, or words made of letters that are equated with the divine virtues.

        At this time of Alpha and Omega more are learning the sacred knowledge of invocation and evocation, and The Power of the Word.

        This knowledge has been carefully guarded and preserved through the ages.
        humans and animals
        As whole brain awareness in being, will, thoughts, emotions and

        <

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)