Expectations ♥╯~ Eckhart Tolle / I Am Awakened ~ Ian Paul Marshall

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013

    Source: Namasteॐ Om

    Expectations ♥╯

    Fulfill me, make me happy, make me feel safe, tell me who I am. The world cannot give you those things, and when you no longer have such expectations, all self-created suffering comes to an end.— Eckhart Tolle

    I am awakened!
    I have now awakened to the magic of my life,
    this present moment and the divine connection
    I have to all of life.

    I live, breathe, and have my being within
    a living field of unified consciousness.

    My heart is aflame with love, joy and
    compassion and my hands reach out to
    touch and care for all of life.

    — Ian Paul Marshall