Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Creative ~ Fairies

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15 4:31 AM
      As we are waking to each new day, to each new moment, of this new year the Creative card is giving a powerful, heartfelt reminder on our Creative potential. While we do have gifts that are consciously aware of, and yes this is a sign to hone and expand upon them, this is also a signal to discover new abilities and, perhaps, to redefine and express our present gifts and abilities; for we are redefining ourselves in each day as we tap into that inner reservoir of Source that is inside and apart of us. That Source and Mother Earth together create a synergy enables us to find new ways of expressing and sharing our joys, our passions. Becoming this aligned with the Light and Life and Love that is within us and that we are.

      The Fairies Card actually compliments this well for they are giving us reminders as well for when any situation or circumstance that can arise where we may feel out of our comfort zone or unexpected. When we enter situations such as those which we have become 'fired up' upon in the past this is a gift for us to discover that the past no longer has a hold upon us and/or we are discovering that we have the means to release that and transform what 'fired us up' into a fyre that we can use to become that much more heart centered and full of grace, love, and joy. The essence of this is staying true to Who You Are for that is a part of the magic of being in the moment, centered and balanced in your heart. Being True To Your Self.

      Touch and embrace that place deep inside where Your Passion, Your Love, Your Joy flows and there You will discover your Self fully aligned and apart of our Mother Earth and Source. Create your picture and remember you are the tapestry, you are the painter, and you are the brush. :)

      Random image

      Random image