The Quantum Awakeningt Newsletter January 2013 issue 167

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/current%20QUANTUM%20newsletter.htm

      THE QUANTUM   AWAKENING
      A THOUGHT…. A WAY OF LIFE….A WEBSITE ….
      & A GLOBAL ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER
      January 2013 Issue 167
      Over 20 years online publication and distribution
      This newsletter is Electronically sent out  'FREE' but you must Subscribe to receive it.

      To be ADDED  to THE QUANTUM AWAKENING Monthly Electronic Newsletter
      Please fill out info below you will receive an automated
      confirmation email from 'GET RESPONSE'
      Thanks so much for subscribing

      Created, Channeled, Written, Published and Copyrighted
      since 1986 with Love by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

      This newsletter is Spirit Driven and  has been in circulation since 1986.
      It reaches a core group of millions of dedicated Planetary LightWorkers.
      One to one, light to Light, it births itself into completion from that point forward

      This newsletter is lovingly crafted by Spirit
      any imperfections in spelling and grammar only enhance its beauty and uniqueness.

      IN THIS ISSUE
      **** PLEIADIAN STAR COUNCIL 2013- as seen in Sedona Journal
      *** Glimpsing into what is to come
      *** Please Release Me, Let Me Go….
      *** KI Black Kyanite
      ***Cosmic Classified

      PLEIADIAN STAR COUNCIL
      Welcome we are The Sisters of The Seven Stars
      We have always existed as light. We can be nothing but light.  We herald from beyond the suns, we are the light behind the light.  We are your reflection and your beginning.  We live within a portal of light in the Pleiadian Star System where light can bend and timeless knowledge pulses to all who enter. We are a stargate, a vortex that houses codes of light that have been held secret and now seek to be seen and completed.  We are a reflection of solid light that guides one into the secret places of shining knowledge. We are a 7th dimensional lens of light that allows a deep connection between the Pleiades’ and Earth.
      2013 is welcomed with open arms by all Universes, many dimensions breathing a deep sign of eternal relief. Earth applauds its self for making it through the dimensional flux and transmutation of 2012. Last year powerful plays of energy announced themselves in solar emanations that touched every cell of every thing on planet earth. Time came undone and retied itself into a framework that still cannot be fully seen or understood.
      As the personage of time walks door-to-door, country-to-country, showing its fullness of being, completion of contracts made long ago are written in the sands of time, waiting for the next dust storm to settle the uncertainty.  2013 does not live in the earth plane but has announced its arrival on an island outside of time in another dimensional flux different from earthen time/space. Like the Star-being Arcturus, it does not stand still in the stellar flow of space. Movement will be seen in all its glory as 2013 announces what it wants from humanity in upcoming energy shifts and sacred portals of opportunity.
      The universe can no longer wait for all to awaken from the sleeping kingdom of earth, but infuses the vibratory leylines with what will awaken those that refuse to listen to encoded promptings. You have come fully packed on an earthen journey of oneness. You have come with all that you need in truth, in matter and in all longings. The melodramas of earth are yours to own or dismiss accordingly. Dwelling in the back streets of emotion is not where you want to dwell in 2013. 2013 year is about trusting the cycles of time and the universe in a way that surpasses all earthly notions of what can and cannot be. It is about the untapped wellspring of divine potential birthed in a way that mankind can use and understand its power. Knowing this fountainhead is there and drinking from it is two different things.

      The dark will seem darker and the light will seem brighter but all is an illusion. Focus on what your heart seeks and walk by the wolves with your sheepish grin of knowing. You walk where the angels fear to tread and yet you will walk with love in your heart. For you know deep within, that something very powerful happened in 2012, maybe never to be known fully, yet innately you feel truly grateful for being alive in 2013.
      A new entrance is created in the old pathways as the higher vibratory light goes hand in hand with the fresh neuron functions that allow the dimensions to meld and become Seeable. All situations that have come undone are holograms of misrepresentation projected by what needs to acknowledged and released.
      Problems come to move you through sections of time into a cleared aspect of your own truth. The energies of 2013 allow one the opportunity to align with all that was before creation, in the form of pure undiluted universal possibility. The alpha and the omega and every particle in-between invite you as a planet, to partake of their universal truths. You are finally able to enter the free flowing experience of all possibility; like newly fallen snow with no footprints on it, you will walk upon a clean time slate.
      Emanations from the stars reach down to work their healing magic upon earth.  The light from the stars shines down onto all choices as solar gateways open via earthen conduits allowing earth to be lifted to a place of instinctive knowing.  Everything you do or do not do will be felt in all sectors of heaven and earth. Everything in the universe opens its cupboards to show what has been hidden on its dusty shelves. It is a personal choice as to how to wear this energy and wisdom. It has been laid at your anointed feet with a great love by those that have taken all of your prayers and evolutionary possibilities to heart and now are the answer to many a prayer.
      Your starry nature can no longer be denied as every incoming piece of galactic energy is affecting the human body. Like telegrams from home ports of call, civilization awaken to a deep cellular peace among the rubble of shift. All of the universe is connected within quantum confinement. Earths starry starry nature comes back to show where the ancestral tree of life is planted. Everything is connected to Source and as Source out-sources itself, so to speak, all hear the coming of shift through out the foundation, no one or thing is except in that deep cellular instruct.
      The kingdom awakens as the people stride proudly down the road of success looking back at 2012 with a hard stance or so it seems to the untrained eye. Initiations of a stellar nature are not for those weak of purpose or intent. They are ongoing and ceaseless of time and training. One does not graduate from them for in the graduation there is only another platform of Light to train upon.
      Humanity is at a place of coming undone in order to be rewound, not in a tighter ball of wool, but in crocheted free form as snowflakes. One in the same but completely different of instructs and beauty. Lessons are wide and varied as the flowers on earth but destination is the same. Earth is now within the advanced class and no longer allowed to waste what is light in nature.
      More will be asked of you as you expand into unforeseen places in your future star-chart. You who have stayed upon the runaway horse can now rest assured you have tamed the Pegasus and will ride in a little more comfort than the days of old.  Your magic of believing has retuned and a new hope and faith has been born to embrace the sunken hearts of earth. A long lost smile returns to faces and hearts as earth finally remembers  the fresh  scent of joy and laughter.
      Shifts and changes will abound in 2013 but in those shifts many secrets will be unearthed and brought to the surface. Secrets of old give food for thought as everything changes day to day. New pathways are laid on the land and old circuitry is dissolved, the future requires your ‘full’ attention.  You will feel the earth move, as time shifts beat upon the shores of the ‘dimensional island’ earth is coupled to at this time. Drifting is a great possibility in the sea of doubt, and leftover fear. Time ties itself to earth to hold her temporally as she gains thrust to jump what corrals her.
      Biologically the human species must push past mental limitations into a place that succeeds from prior truths. Finally entering a place of a higher awareness that takes one into a temple of great healing. Every word counts dear ones, every word, with no exceptions to the universal rule. Creating and destroying is your full time job. Every word every thought, every second, without failure is creating. All limitations are transformed in this expanded version of reality
      Seeing into the future is not a place for those weak of heart or knee. As one walks thru the time doors many trap doors make themselves know. places of dissimilar time loops can escort one back and forth creating a dizzying effect. Time doors open and close faster than the blink of an eye. Truth and time are individual, and do not present a singular view or outcome.  The unknowable becomes seen, in the halls of time. That which has been emptied now becomes full. Freeing itself from definition there is nothing to do there is nothing to let go of, you are simply free to explore all that you are. A shift of realm awakens from a long sleep to escort you into the nexus cornerstone where time and space meet and embrace you.
      You cannot change what you cannot see! It is your destiny to look into a place of future that seeks to be known. When that existence is seen in the light of day a shift occurs allowing one to see beyond the current choices available.  For humanity is part of the tapestry of time, both in and out of space. You as a planet hold a key that has been hidden like a lost golden egg on an Easter morn. You house the codes that allow for the nexus to be experienced. You are blending dimensions in a far greater format that you realize and finding that being spatial is not as effortless as one would think.  The turning point of evolution speeds up to meet itself. 2013 holds spiritual undercurrents that can be misinterpreted by closed eyes. Movement through the heavens will be seen without constraints, Nothing is hidden no matter how hard it tries to conceal itself.
      Bubbles of illusions are popped A new entrance is created in the old pathways allowing the dimensions to meld and become  Seeable. The language of light from the stars comes to speak to earth directly in a form that can be absorbed. No more encrypted codes that can only be deciphered by the gods, but a new underlying simplicity that untangles the DNA.  Finally taming that which was previously mustang within, with a soft hand and a loving whisper.

      Glimpsing into what is to come
      by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      One of the many gifts of the year 2013 is the ability to glimpse into the possibility of what is to come.  The true pure essence of want and desire is as powerful as a star being birthed.  The energetic degree that you want (or desire) something is aligned mathematically and exponentially with your power to manifest it. Scientists say that children believe in magic because their brains cannot grasp the concept of limited natural law.
      Each thought you have has its own consciousness. Within each thought lives an electromagnetic field of possibilities. It is consciousness within consciousness. These possibilities are magnetically drawn to other energies of like vibration. When enough energies form a connection they birth the object of your  intention into matter.  Every thought has a vibrational pulse that magnetizes other like thoughts. As they respond to the energetic clarion call they begin to pulse and then connect with the image of inherent within each of them and create what they have agreed upon.
      In other words all thoughts no matter what they are have the potential to manifest. Belief creates a vibrational wormhole seducing the thought into form.  It has been proven that DNA has its own language very similar to the language of humans. Human language is believed to be based upon our inner DNA language. Every cell in your body listens to every word you speak and think and then creates from that dialogue. Nothing is dismissed by your DNA as a casual thought or a just kidding statement. Everything is taken to heart and then on its way into form.
      Your DNA believes you are commander-n-chief, it sees you as a god in training and per the universal fathers instructions obeys your every word and whim. 'I am only kidding clauses' do not live within the intelligence of the DNA structure for it responds to all thoughts and words.  As we learn to communicate with our inner universe on the way to creating our promised personal heaven on earth, it is important to take time to slow down and park in your heart. The meditative state of alpha is achieved simply by closing your eyes and looking within to that single point of pure Light.
      As we enter the internal temple our dialogue with our DNA is heard loud and clear with no outside buzz.  As we move deeper into communication with our cellular consciousness we find infinite pathways of creation available to us. We stand within our inner temple looking at columns of light and possibility. We ponder the possibilities and their outcomes. To our DNA and cellular cousins everything and anything is possible. The self censors our deepest desires creating a puddle to splash in instead of an ocean to swim in. Who are we to stand in our own way and sabotage what the universe has deemed us to do?
      When we are in a refined state of DNA communication using the light waves to surf on, we can travel to the past... the future.... and everything in-between. We have the ability to transcend time and space. In this place of truth that is connected to all time and space we can see what is to come, heal the past, and connect with our deepest truths.
      When we go within anything is possible. It is up to us to hold that precious pearl of possibility and not drop it in our every day world. As you visit the vista of all time and internal space hold tight to the treasures of insight you bring back. These are cellular truths you bring back. You are caretakers of what could be.... What was...? And what will be. Honor them as your most precious treasures. They are worlds that are waiting to be birthed.

       Please Release Me, Let Me Go….
      by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      As we move forward into 2013 every inch of us seems confused, are we coming or going, shifting or staying?  2012 left us in a dimensional hollow, so to speak.  We have sought to perceive the truth of it all. Are we here or there? Did we shift? Is this what it feels like? Did we do good? The human perception is cloudy with a chance of rain. A great grey befalls the kingdom as black and white blur into a void.  Seen or unseen, everything is felt. This year escorts humanity – into doorways of thinking beyond present perception of time, of space, light and sound.
       Your essence has never been limited and linear, your spirit belongs to all worlds, to all universes, and to all levels of light.  The light is your brethren, the asteroids your distant cousins.  Everything of this existence was cooked in the same cosmic crock pot.  You came from the same cosmic soup with the same cosmic ingredients and  ancestry.  At this time on earth, the Universe is asking its children to Complete, to finish what is undone, unseen, whether baseboard or phone call, completeness beckons itself home.  The light of Completeness allows all captured life form to be set free into concluded creation. Like a breath of fresh air after a long winter's nap, life is breathed back into life.
      It is time to look at what is incomplete within self and life. To sit down and really look at what is still unfinished.  Within each uncompleted situation lives a powerful pulsating life force. That life force has taken the shape of all that needs to be finished whether animate or inanimate. Whether thought or deed. Your passions for life are stuck and need lubricating.  Life quickens children, buckle up, hold on for dear life. What is unfinished haunts you, as you scurry about trying to 'fool-fill' yourselves.
      People talk about not having enough energy or life force or desire to do this or that, forgetting they are made of the same stuff as the Heavenly Father (a little watered down).  Most People have a lot more energy than they are showing in their light profiles.  Their Life force is tied up in dreams and excuses. The things you want to do but for some reason (or excuse) do not allow your self to experience.  Step back and look at how much life force you hold captive in non-action. Decree out loud, the conclusion of all that is unfinished in your life. See it as done!  Give your dreams permission to birth in the vast void of 2013. Visualize the life force within filling you with a powerful striking light that stretches thru eternity.

      KI Black Kyanite
      These powerful pieces of black kyanite have gifted themselves the name of KI kyanite,
      after the Sumerian goddess of Earth KI.
      They are all about healing and clearing our cosmic pipes
      to allow the new light to enter fully.

      Black Kyanite works with all Chakras, but mostly on the cave of the kundalini, the root chakra. kyanite is used to explore past-lives, and to foresee how existing actions will effect future lives. Working with Black Kyanite can help one to come up with important insights, on all levels of life.  Black Kyanite can be placed on any chakra to send healing energy to rips/tears/holes in the chakras and the aura. Or make a circle /grid of several pieces and sit/lie inside of the grid. Black Kyanite can open the lines of communication between people who are not seeing eye to eye. keeping a piece with you/ purse/ office/ car/ can help work out disagreements  and misunderstandings.
      Kyanite transmits and amplifies high-frequency energies as it restores Qi /chi/(Ki) to the body balancing both yin/yang energies.  It is an excellent stone for meditation/ channeling/ energy attunements, since It will not hold negative energy and never needs clearing.  Black Kyanite aligns all chakras instantly removing all blockages.
      Black kyanite is also very protective stone. It brings power and strength, relieving fears associated with life on Earth. Black Kyanite offers protection and a retreat, the safety of being hidden, from your enemies.  Meditating with Black Kyanite allows one to return to past lives and go forward to probable futures, teaching one to experience inter-dimensional consciousness without losing connection to Earth. Kyanite will connect to your spirit guides / induce dream recall/ visualizations, and achieving altered states.  Kyanite is a natural pain reliever.
      Ki is the Sumerian Goddess of the earth. Her name actually means “earth.” she is the daughter of Nammu, Goddess of the primordial sea. The Sumerians believed that the first thing that existed was the primordial sea from which emerged heaven (An) and earth (Ki), united as though they were a large mountain in the midst of the sea.
      KI she is the sister/wife of Anu, God of the sky. It was by her consort Anu, that Ki gave birth to the Anunnaki. According to Sumerian legend, heaven and earth were once inseparable until Enlil was born; Enlil cleaved heaven and earth in two. As the air began to stir in the darkness it separated sky and earth. Anu carried away heaven, Ki, and Enlil, took the earth.
      These powerful pieces of earth come to give us the gift clearing, starting over without the need for using our past and future baggage as a personal floatation device. Letting go without fear of loss, for when one door closes, a window will always open.

      COSMIC  CLASSIFIED ADS
      Ad's are inexpensive ($35 PER MONTH) for newsletter and web page a great way to reach 10,000's of Real Light*Workers and support the Quantum Awakening website.

      Your Best Source for Affordable Andara, Aqua Aura & Other Aura Quartz, Chakra Balancing Sets, Prayer Flags and much more- All Tools for Transformation and Conscious Evolution.  Our specialty is the Beautiful Andara Crystal Glass in 30 light-bearing colors and the energetic, iridescent Aqua Aura and other Aura Quartz Crystals.
      Free Information about Andara Crystal Glass Properties & Origins, The Ancient Civilization of Lemuria & Lemurian Quartz, Aqua Aura Quartz, Crystal Healing, The Chakra System & Chakra Balancing, and other Metaphysical Topics of Interest may be found in our Free Articles & Downloads Page!

      FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERING OR MORE INFORMATION
      PLEASE CALL US AT 808-280-3682.

      Unique Divine Shine
      Handmade Crystal Keeper Necklaces
      Unique Divine Shine is all about following your bliss, moving inspiration to action, reaching more people and giving back. We love working with the beautiful energies of crystals to make your day.
      Crystal Keeper Netted Necklaces are inspired by natural elements, a blending of creativity and natural beauty. They allow you to benefit from close contact with the high vibration of crystals and you can change the crystals within. Each Crystal Keeper is handmade by a small group of Cambodian artisans so your purchase goes to help support Cambodian families.
      Namaste, Heidi  www.uniquedivineshine.com.au

      "Who Am I? Why Am I Here?"
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      Image 1
       The Divine Intent of this book is not only to share priceless information with you, but also to teach you how to go within to the Divinity of your own Heart Flame where you will directly access this Sacred Knowledge for yourself. Contained within these sacred Truths are the viable solutions to all of the maladies existing in our individual and our collective lives.

      At long last, the answers to the questions people have been asking for lifetimes can be revealed. These profound Truths have been carefully hidden in sacred mystery schools, awaiting the time when the masses of Humanity would be awake enough to comprehend them. That time is NOW!! This amazing new book answers the questions: Patricia says ‘she has
      been waiting to write this book for 35 years’.
      Thank you Patricia for gifting me this treasure.

      Young and Hungry; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray
      Jarad Barr (Author)
      Although YOUNG AND HUNGRY; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray is primarily intended for Generation Y, I hope this gives others a better understanding of what we are about. We all know we are Young and Hungry, we just prefer to take our time looking at the menu for exactly what we want.
      At a time when the leaders of tomorrow are looking to begin their careers, Young and Hungry provides a detailed look at the life of a recent college graduate. Jarad Barr lets you inside his daily hustle to ensure he fulfills his dream rather than becoming another employee with a name badge. Throughout life students are encouraged to pursue their dreams at any cost. Following college graduation, students are expected to wake up from those dreams and simply contribute to society. This has become the social norm. Barr challenges these norms by arguing the characteristics and desires of his peers along with the rest of Generation Y. Accepting a 9 to 5 should not be the only option. Generation Y is young and hungry, as they are ready to make their imprint on the world. A college degree is simply the cooking spray for that hunger: it is not necessary to create a successful meal. Hard work and the motivation to pursue your dreams are.

      INNER LIGHT CONNECTIONS

      Within these pages are the tools, techniques, and information for self exploration, expanding consciousness, facilitating healing, and reaching your inner guidance as you journey into Oneness. You'll find beautiful, spontaneously created, guided meditation downloads; channeled information; master teachings; and much LOVE here:-) Enjoy!
        Email: jackie@...

      Exquisite, evolutional, time defying, guided meditation downloads. All include Divinely inspired words by Jackie Haverty and spontaneously composed celestial music by Paul Armitage. The vibrational patterns resulting from this combination of words and music create the most profound space for connection and integration with your Higher Self and Source energy. There are amazing potentials for healing, releasing and re-alizing (making real) your greatest desires. As well, each download has a sample available for listening. Enjoy the journey!! It has begun!
      Love Eternal, Jackie Haverty

      Barbara
      Need guidance? Spirit is waiting to speak to you

      Barbara Dutcher is a teacher, author and certified spiritual counselor. Her private counseling sessions of channeled messages from Spirit are life-changing. You can read more about them here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/spiritual-counseling.html

      Barbara’s new book When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions contains messages she received in response to her own and her clients’ concerns.  Answers to questions about employment, relationships, grief, confusion and doubt are all here. Read excerpts and order here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/when-i-listened-book.html

      Join the upcoming live 6-week tele-class and learn how to receive your own personal spiritual guidance.

      Tools for energy (vibrational) healing, meditation,
       transformation, self-realization and higher consciousness
      DIVINE HEALING LIQUIDS (ESSENCES)
      (Ascended Masters, Archangels, Elohims, Sprays, Blends, Gemstones, etc.)
      THERAPEUTIC GEMSTONE NECKLACES
      EMF /CELL PHONE PROTECTION  (Stickers, Necklaces and Spheres)
      PURPLE ENERGY PLATES AND MORE...
      We create our tools through being in direct contact with the Host of the Ascended Masters including higher non-physical beings (angels, etc.) and the Ashram of the Gemstone Guardians.

      www.Tools4transformation.net
      Therapeutic Gemstone Necklaces
      Divine Healing Liquids- Essences
      EMF / Cell Phone Protection Tools
      Healing Sessions / Intensives
      and much, much more
      (800) 270-1510

      May love & light...always be your guide

      The Myth of the Moon Goddess
      by April Rane
      Myth of the Moon Goddess follows three earthly lives of Aradia, an immortal priestess and daughter of the Goddess of the Moon, who has just been asked to give up her immortality and journey into the human body. With a heavy heart, Aradia leaves all she loves behind to teach women on earth herbs, spells and magic, as the patriarchal movement sweeps harshly over the land in an effort to erase the name of the Goddess. Aradia’s journey begins… Aradia’s first life on earth is blessed by a loving family and a feisty grandmother who teaches her witchcraft. As a young girl encountering great loss and brutality, she is challenged to find passion and a desire to live. Aradia is spirited and hard headed; when she initiates a curse in anger… dire consequences follow!

      The Aradia Chronicles is dedicated to women who wish to know more about themselves, and are willing to know and embrace all of their aspects. Maiden, mother, courtesan, and yes even the part of them that could be called the Amazon Woman
      To purchase Myth of the Moon Goddess go to www.Amazon.com
      Contact April Rane   gypsyrose33@...

      SUPPORT WHERE YOU RECEIVE YOUR SPIRITUAL TRUTHS
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO box 217
      Dandridge, Tennessee
      37725-0217