Expect Wonderful Daily Inspiration - 14 Jan 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      As you learn to not judge what you've participated in, you reclaim your power. Freedom and the joy you seek come from opening your heart wide enough to let everything be included in love. It's not that life will become so changed you'll never feel sad, angry, disappointed or grief, it's that your heart will put these in such a large context and you will stay with yourself, feeling them fully, that they will be complete, whole and resolved. This is what enables joy--self-unity and present moment focus.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102