Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Five of Wands

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      "Honor the blossoming time that is a vital part of the symphony of nature." Yes we are within the physical season of winter yet the time for us to blossom and open can occur at any period, at any moment, within our lives. This is a call for us to recognize those very signs within that signal it is time to bloom. The Roman Goddess Flora, as the message describes is represented by the five petaled flower within this message, speaks to that sacred womb inside of us all. Her Call heralds a deeper or renewed awakening of our female side. Listen and embrace that call as it gives a vibrant assistance to our reconnecting to the Divine that has always been inside of us. Picture that opening of your soul. See the radiance and feel the vibrancy with that clarity which washes over you that what you See has always been apart of you. Whatever struggles we have experienced in life Know that this period in your life allows us to step forward and release those struggles; a sign of our strength, our growth, and our heart. It is a dance of your Divine Creativity unfolding however that manifests for each of us. Skills and gifts that we may have put aside or new ones which are the fruit we are bearing from the seeds planted by our earlier gifts and abilities. There is change on the horizon as this message declares. This change is an response to that freedom growing within you; the freedom to do, to live, to love, to laugh and to dance. A gift that the Universe recognizes and that you can begin constructing your life in new ways. It is said in this message that they keynote of this time is to open yourself. Take the concerns, the doubts, the fears and transform or transmute them. You Are A Divine Artist And Builder. A beautiful, loving and powerful synergy.

      There is a beautiful saying, as described below, given: "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom". Are you weighing your options? Counting what the risks may or may not be? When you take that step, that leap or jump to bloom what is it that you discover? That those risks were a risk from the perception of the "bud" yet once you do not bloom you discover in your new expanded perception that those risks were but a fleeting part of worries and concerns that are no longer apart of Who You Are. Your [perceptions have shifted because YOU have shifted. You Are In Bloom. You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved for You Are Love.

      Five of Wands
      Your card is...

      Five of Wands

      The Roman goddess Flora is an essential figure in nature. She represents all that flowers and blooms, and her festival is May Day. She holds the mystical power of pro-creation and self-fertilization. One might say she is the Queen of flowers. A five-pointed flower is often called by alchemists \the sacred womb,\ where all perfection and beauty may arise. Flora, who is pictured in this card as a flower fairy, is honoring the blossoming time that is a vital part of the symphony of nature. She calls upon you to expand and unfurl the divinity sleeping within your heart. Your female side is flourishing. This is an opportune time to paint or color a mandala. Visualize it as the opening of your soul. Realize that this time in your life is not a struggle, but a dance or unfolding of your creative and intuitive gifts. Some changes may be on the horizon. Focus on the constructive freedom the universe is offering you. The keynote is to open yourself. Consider the significance of this beautiful saying: \And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.\

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved