The Shamanic.net Newsletter: Have Drum; Will Travel

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013

      AAAA Logo
      Have Drum-Travel

      left banner

      Other Events
      of Interest

      EaglesEggSymbol
      Eagle's Egg Meditation
      Download this one hour directed meditation for free!
      This meditation will bring you into a state of pure non-attachment. It is of such value that I am choosing to spread it far and wide for free!

      mail list logo
      Your privacy is important to me!
      Forward this email to a Friend

      Dear Shay,
      Life is good. Appreciation for the beauties and joys, even the hardships and pain, of life is the place in which I find my daily attention and attitude.

      Somehow in this adventuresome journey of Life it has fallen to me to be the caretaker of generations of ancient and powerful Shamanic knowledge and practices. The adventure continues, shifting, showing its next movement during those still moments within. I trust in this Dance, it is the mainstay of my life. I love this life.

      That still voice has spoken. It is calling me to hit the road, to take these Shamanic offerings and services out into the communities of The People. My intention is to share, teach, train and offer healings all along the way. I will begin here, in this announcement, by making myself available.

      I am extending the Call to those of you who want to engage this Dance and bring me to your community. By being a Sponsor/Organizer you will be providing a service to those in your area while at the same time creating an opportunity for you to delve deeply into the Shamanic Realms through your association with the creation of these Ceremonial Events.

      Should you feel drawn to look into this further, I have created a page on my web site where you can peruse the many, many different ceremonials, teachings, trainings and healing modalities available. In this manner you can choose which ceremonials you and your community feel will best serve you. I will, of course, always be there with suggestions and to assist with logistics. If you are someone who already organizes events, and earns your living by doing so, we can make appropriate arrangements. I feel that every person should be well compensated for their efforts.

      The time has come. My children are now grown and making lives of their own. My nest is empty. My wings are ready to spread and take flight.  I am now seeking the nests of others, such as yourself, in which I can alight for the purpose of sharing these powerful and beautiful Shamanic Ways.

      I have extended the Call. If it is yours to answer, please contact me.

      Peruse the catalogue of ceremonial choices:
      Ceremonial Offerings
      At the bottom of that page is a link by which you can contact me directly about becoming a Sponsor.

      With Appreciation~
      Jade Wah'oo Grigori

      Have Drum clip

      Jade Wah'oo Grigori | PO Box 4448 | Sedona | AZ | 86340