Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Jan 14, 2013 - Out on a Limb & Deep in the Valley

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      January 14, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      For the past decade it has been my experience that we look forward to a new year, convinced that it will be better than the previous one and then start the year in a less than stellar fashion. What happened to the joy, love, peace and abundance that were supposed to happen after we achieved 12/21? They're here, we just have a little bit of evolution to complete before we get there. But if you go deep within, can you feel the excitement and knowing that we are there, even if you don't have the concrete results in your life at this moment?

      We are now truly between two worlds and the light we are embracing is showing us where the 'dust bunnies' in our lives are. Our choices are to get out the broom and sweep them away or sit and stare and wonder how they got there and why we never saw them before.

      We're out on a limb, reaching for a new paradigm and experiencing the valley of our fears, which is the topic of this week's newsletter. It's all part of the process, read the article below to find out what this means in your life.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================
      My schedule is filling quickly and the Evolve Your Soul Path Fast Track coaching program, which includes 3 sessions (1 60 minute and 2 30 minute) with Jennifer special price expires on January 31. Book now and save $60 off the 3 reading price and $100 off the regular price of $397.

      With all of the excitement about the year to come, we can't forget that we live in this moment and there is a lot of work to do in January, which this week's message, 'The Energies of January', talks about.

      If this is a calm period for you, enjoy it, there will be a lot going on this year!

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, January 16 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! This year's theme is EVOLVE.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after January 15, 2013.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The Energies of January
      Happy New Year! I believe it's going to be a wonderful year and we will finally see the results of the work that we have been doing for decades. Don't look for too many changes in January though, this month we're setting the foundation for what is to come. This is a time for intention, balance, consideration, alignment and integration. We're creating the boundaries for our path; the action and movement will come later. Although we want to jump out of the starting gate as soon as we think the wheels are beginning to turn, to get away from what has been limiting us but that's like taking a trip without knowing where you want to go, or how you are going to get there and whether there is enough gas in the car to even get started.......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 full 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Read more about this program by clicking here, this price is good through January 31 and represents a $60 savings off of the 3 session price.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, January 16, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139