CoachCecily.com: It Starts Tomorrow - Your Path to Success Online Expo!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013

      Hi Friends!

      Yay!!! It's tomorrow! Join us for the launch of the Your Path to Success - Be Free, Be Happy Online Expo - January 14-24. Discover, create, and live your path to success. This NEW FREE online event is for achievers, doers, and happiness seekers who want to live lives of freedom, passion, meaning, and success.

      Get inspired by 24+ top success experts in their fields (including me!) and boost your success in 2013. My good friend and colleague, best selling, transformational author and coach Sheri Kaye Hoff, is hosting this NEW virtual event

      My Interview is Tomorrow at 1:00pm pst/4pm est

      My Topic: Going With The Flow: 5 Steps to Embracing Change
      There are the changes we choose for ourselves and the changes that show up in our lives. It is how we respond to them that makes all the difference. I will talk with Sheri about how to:
      • Take an inventory of changes we want and changes that are happening in our lives
      • Identify and release the fears that are hold us back and keeping us stuck
      • Create and maintain inner peace and so we can "go with the flow" to success

      During this free training and motivational event, YOU will be getting new, fresh and up-to-date information. My fellow experts and I will share our own struggles to find our unique paths to success. We will share with you our secrets to success and happiness.

      Plus each expert is giving a Free Gift to each attendee. The bonus gifts are available INSTANTLY when you reserve your spot. You will be getting thousands of dollars worth of training and gifts. Imagine if you had to pay each expert for an hour's worth of their time, and you are getting it here, for free!

      Reserve your spot now BECAUSE YOU will be:
      • Learning from Thought Leaders and Listening to Global Experts.
      • Synthesizing Superb Personal Leadership and NEW Success Tools, Tips, and Techniques.
      • Finding out How to Balance it All and Experiencing Freedom and Happiness in Your Life.
      • Using both Spiritual and Practical Techniques to Feed the Mind, the Body, and the Spirit.
      • Building Your Prosperity Mindset and Wealth Consciousness.
      • Living Each Day with More Peace, Passion, Energy, and Joy.
      • Enhancing Your Physical Health and Flexing Your Mental Muscles.
      • Pursuing an Authentic Life filled with Meaning and Purpose.
      • Instantly transform your 2013 into your best year ever.
      Growth is about asking the right questions, Being willing to stretch your mind, your soul, and your heart- And not about just doing more or adding more to your plate, Or adding more burdens. Growth is about freedom and happiness. Success and transformation are about finding the lightness and inspiration in your life.”  ~ Sheri Kaye Hoff

      Event Dates: Jan 14- Jan 24, 2013

      You will be able to listen via the web, skype, or phone. Reserve your spot now and we will send you all of the event details including the speaker schedule and don't worry- you will have 48 hours to listen to each speaker for FREE.

      Reserve your spot now and get your free bonus gifts INSTANTLY.

      I hope to "see" you there!
      With love and success blessings,
      Cecily

      P.S.
      Find out what all of the buzz is about HERE:

      P.P.S.
      Invite your friends too: Just copy this blurb and post to social media:

      Discover, Create, and Live Your Path to Success Free Event with top success experts- Register HERE: