[ANGEL] 24 Capricorn, The Angels of the Atmosphere

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2013

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘
      Kama

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth. We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.’

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth.

      As the Children of Light utilize states of awareness that control fire, air, water, and earth, through the divine virtues of ‘Kama’, weather comes under control. Fire, air, water, and earth correspond to the Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves respectively.

      The element of fire that is necessary is omnipotent faith, which is the divine virtue of  omnipotence as a quality, the letter K.

      The element of air that is necessary is oneness with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  This awakens mystical faculties and is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the divine virtue of letter A.

      The element of water that is required is mastery of THE HEART, of divine flowing feelings, change, and fluidity.  This is the virtue of letter M.

      The element of earth that is required is mastery over the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformations. This is the virtue of release of any desires, concepts, feelings or sensations that are imperfect in self or others or situations. This virtue gives control over negative beings, and awakens freedom from clinging to any negative states of being, desires, beliesf, feelings, or sensations in self or others that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.  This is the ability to release imperfections on every level to Divine Being for changes to states that are the highest good of all. This is the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      ‘As mankind moves into a unified paradigm of wholeness and harmlessness, we are destined to reveal a number of secrets of the atmosphere that are as yet unknown.

      By communicating with and directing the awesome intelligences of fire [the Salamanders], the air [the Sylphs], of water [the Undines], and the earth[ the gnomes], weather and atmospheric conditions are controlled and maintained.

      A Child of Light develops the ability to communicate with these beings through the divine virtues of ‘Kama’,  in this way he/she becomes privy to the secrets of the atmosphere.

      When harmlessness towards all life becomes an indisputable rule to live by, many secrets of the atmosphere are then safe to be revealed.

      One of the most important paradigm shifts is for left brain dominant people [the five senses, memory and logic/Beta brainwaves] to pivot into whole brain awareness. In this way intelligent and deliberate communication opens with The Oneness of Life, The Unified Field. Many kingdoms of beings can then be directed then to bring Heaven on Earth. Divine mastery of will comes from alignment with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all. Mastery of emotion opens the heart to flowing divine feelings that attract beautiful realities into manifestation.

      DNA responds to emotion. Divine emotion allows the ultimate potential of spiritual perfection to unfold in self and others and in creation. As a person experiences unity with Divine Mind and all creation, qualities of Divine Being are recognized IN ALL LIFE, in ALL of its forms.

        It is at this point that the concept expressed in the saying, " I have given man dominion over all that I have created" is understood on a much deeper and more practical basis than has been previously dreamed.

      Quantum physicists have known for some time that a wave becomes a particle when it is observed. Scientists are now discovering the next steps that join ancient metaphysics with quantum and plasma theory.  Physics has revealed 11 dimensions, consisting of two realities. These realities are the same reported by shamen for centuries. Our present reality consists of dimensions of length, width and depth plus time, making four dimensions. The ‘other’ reality also consists of length, width, depth and time making 8 dimensions in all. There are 2 dimensions connecting these realities, adding up to 10 dimensions. The 11th dimension could be called “The I AM Presence” or the virtue of omnipresence, containing all of the other 10. The two dimensions that connect the two realities, [this reality and the one each person experiences each night in dreaming] are often referred to as ‘strings’. These two dimensions can be comprehended as will/visualization and feelings, or electric and magnetic dimensions. It is possible to visualize a new reality, construct it in ‘the dreamtime’ and ‘bring’ it back here into this reality through appropriate flowing feelings.

      Through science and other ways human consciousness is finally evolving to the point of acknowledging Divine Love, omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience in everything that is created in the quantum field, in the manifest worlds.

      At this very time left and right brain cultures come together in mutual respect. Together people follow inner guidance to create rehabilitated environments and experiences of living in great beauty.*

       []

      The time of whole brain awareness amongst all people and cultures dawns.

      As it was explained by the Angels of ‘Ybario’,

      [ 22 degrees Capricorn,the angels who control negative forces] ,

      as whole brain awareness occurs, it becomes impossible for harm to get the upper hand, because people actually experience the oneness of all life.

      In the combined Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states  there is an innate knowing and experience of the oneness of all life. This is an intimate and real personal experience and knowing, not an abstraction. The clarity of wisdom dawns and the magnetic attraction of beautiful flowing feelings attracts lives of splendor.

       Just as people feel at one with their own physical bodies, so they feel at one with the world. The world is seen and experienced as an extension of the physical body itself. At this point communication with all forms of life, visible and invisible occurs.

      “As above, so below.”

      It is also at this point of conscious development that concepts of The Oneness of All Life and the omnipresence of Universal Mind or Intelligence becomes natural to experience and understand. Harmlessness ceases to be a debatable theory or an ethical hypothesis. Harmlessness is seen to be common sense and the key to life.

      “We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.”

      This deep inner knowing functions energetically to keep the matrix of life itself nourished and healthy. Any conflicts between spirituality and science disappears. A person operating from this wholebrain paradigm finds it logical and possible to communicate and work with all spirits, including the spirits of fire, air, water, and earth, according to inner guidance and the highest good of all concerned.

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient. These concepts are keys that can now unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists.

       With meditation, secrets of consciousness are revealed. With higher awareness it is easy to find angels to be intelligent beings who are helpful interactive self-aware consciousness particle/wave-forms that function in the five level energy continuum.  At the same time, the ancient concepts of the intelligent beings of fire- the Salamanders, the beings of air-the Sylphs, the beings of water-the Undines, and the beings of earth-the Gnomes reveal themselves to be based on actual fact.

      ‘We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth. We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.’

      MIRACLES

       Ascension

      By meditating on the divine virtues of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to become one with our consciousness.

       heart chakra

      Kama

      K… The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

      This virtue gives courage to face the awesome spirits of the atmosphere and the faith to command them.

      Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 14, 2014

      Water
            Garden.jpg

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Kama

      Beloved,

      We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth.

      We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth through divine faith, enlightenment and divine feeling .

[...]

      over negative beings, and awakens freedom from clinging to any negative states of being, desires, beliefs, feelings, or sensations in self or
      others that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.This is the ability to release imperfections on every level to Divine Being for
      changes to states that are the highest good of all. This is the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      As mankind moves into a unified paradigm of wholeness and
      harmlessness, we are destined to reveal a number of secrets of the atmosphere that are as yet unknown to many.

      By communicating with and directing the awesome intelligences of fire [the Salamanders], the air [the Sylphs], of water [the Undines], and the
      earth[ the gnomes], weather and atmospheric conditions are controlled and maintained.
      To the uninitiated, these secrets seem like fairy tales.

       A Child of Light develops the ability to communicate with these beings
      through the divine virtues of Kama, in this way he/she becomes privy to the secrets of the atmosphere.

      When harmlessness towards all life becomes an indisputable rule to live by, many secrets of the atmosphere are then safe to be revealed.

      One of the most important paradigm shifts is for left brain dominant
      people [the five senses, memory and logic/Beta brainwaves] to pivot into whole brain awareness.

       In this way intelligent and deliberate communication opens with The Oneness of Life, The Unified Field. Quantum fields then become like art materials, used
      to create beauty and love.

       Many kingdoms of intelligent elemental beings can  be directed then to bring Heaven on Earth.

      Divine mastery of will comes from alignment with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

       Mastery of emotion opens the heart to flowing divine feelings that attract beautiful realities into manifestation.

      DNA responds to emotion.

       Divine emotion allows the ultimate potential of spiritual perfection to unfold in self and others and in creation.

      As a person experiences unity with Divine Mind and all creation, qualities of Divine Being are recognized IN ALL LIFE, in ALL of its forms.

      It is at this point that the concept expressed in the saying, " I have
      given man dominion over all that I have created" is understood on a much deeper and more practical basis than has been previously dreamed.

      Quantum physicists have known for some time that a wave becomes a particle when it is observed.

      These particles are packets of information, zip files from the universe of light.

      Scientists are now reporting the next
      steps that join ancient metaphysics with quantum and plasma theory.

      Physics has revealed 11 dimensions, consisting of two realities. These realities are the same reported by shamen for centuries. Our
      present reality consists of dimensions of length, width and depth plus time, making four dimensions.

      The ‘other’ reality, called by shamen "the dreamtime",  also consists of
      length, width, depth and time making 8 dimensions in all.

      We spend half our time awake in one reality and the other half dreaming in the other.

       There are 2 dimensions connecting these realities, adding up to 10 dimensions.

      The 11th dimension could be called “The I AM Presence” or the virtue of omnipresence, containing all of the other 10.

      The two dimensions that
      connect the two realities, [this reality and the one each person experiences each night in dreaming] are often referred to as ‘strings’.

      These two dimensions can be comprehended as first will/visualization and secondly as feelings, or electric and magnetic dimensions.

       It is possible to visualize a new reality in the waking state, then use will to construct it in ‘the dreamtime’ and ‘bring’ it back here
      into this reality through the magnetism of appropriate flowing feelings.

      Through science and other ways, human consciousness is finally evolving to the point of acknowledging Divine Love, omnipresence, omnipotence,
      and omniscience in everything that is created in the quantum field, in the manifest worlds.

      At this very time of the Alpha and the Omega, left and right brain cultures come together in mutual respect.

      Together people follow inner guidance and meditation to create rehabilitated environments and experiences of living in great beauty.

      The time of whole brain awareness amongst all people and cultures dawns.

      As it was explained by the Angels of Ybario, [ 22 degrees Capricorn,the angels who control negative forces] ,
      as whole brain awareness occurs, it becomes impossible for harm to get the upper hand, because people actually experience the oneness of all life.

      In the combined Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states there is an innate knowing and experience of the oneness of all life.

      This is an intimate and real personal experience and knowing, not an abstraction.

      The clarity of wisdom dawns and the magnetic attraction of beautiful flowing feelings attracts lives of splendor.

      Just as people feel at one with their own physical bodies, so they feel at one with the world.

       The world is seen and experienced as an extension of the physical body itself.
      "What you do unto the least of these you do unto me."

      At this point communication with all forms of life, visible and invisible occurs naturally and easily.

      “As above, so below.”

      It is also at this point of conscious development that concepts of The
      Oneness of All Life and the omnipresence of Universal Mind or Intelligence becomes natural to experience and understand.

       Harmlessness ceases to be a debatable theory or an ethical hypothesis. Harmlessness is seen to be common sense and the key to life that even little children understand.

      “We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.”

      This deep inner knowing functions energetically to keep the matrix of life itself nourished and healthy.

      Any conflicts between spirituality and science disappears.

       A person operating from this wholebrain paradigm finds it logical and possible to communicate and work with all spirits,
      including the spirits of fire, air, water, and earth, according to inner guidance and the highest good of all concerned.

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient.

       These concepts are keys that can now unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists.

      With meditation, secrets of consciousness are revealed from within.

      With dramatic chemical changes in the body brought about by meditation on the pineal and other glands, people become masters
      and work seeming miracles.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

       With higher awareness it is easy to find angels to be intelligent beings who are helpful interactive self-aware consciousness particle/wave-forms that
      function in the five level energy continuum.

      At the same time, the ancient concepts of the intelligent beings of fire- the Salamanders, the
      beings of air-the Sylphs, the beings of water-the Undines, and the beings of earth-the Gnomes reveal themselves to be based on actual fact.

      We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth.

      We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.

      We initiate and teach masters of the atmosphere.

       MIRACLES
      spirit gateway
[...]

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning,
      perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual
      faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of
      the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air,
      control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note
      is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      Umlaut A, ae….transformation, see below

      M…The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING.
      This virtue is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

      To control the material plane in a positive way, feelings must be healed and beautiful.

       Everything in nature is formed through the magnetic power of feeling. Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of feeling.

      In the material world the oscillation of letter M bestows on a
      child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person
      able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This
      faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected
      with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things."

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable.
      The musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness. The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      A…wisdom and enlightenment, see above

      umlaut A, ae…The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.

      The sound of this letter, the long A, ae, in the cosmic language is
      the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes
      convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another.

      Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.
      With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action.

      The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each
      having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the
      enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no
      negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues.

      This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.

      In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.

      In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
      the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      MIRACLES

      []

      Footnotes

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

      Tounderstand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 3 of 11 , Jan 13, 2015

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Kama

      Beloved,

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient.

       These concepts are keys that can now unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists, especially those who understand that consciousness affects outcomes.

      With meditation, secrets of consciousness are revealed from within as well as from outward observation.

      With dramatic chemical changes in the body brought about by meditation using visualization and emotion on the pineal and other glands, people become masters
      and work seeming miracles.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

       With higher awareness it is easy to find angels to be intelligent beings who are helpful interactive self-aware consciousness particle/wave-forms that
      function in the five level energy continuum.

      At the same time, the ancient concepts of the intelligent beings of fire- the Salamanders, the
      beings of air-the Sylphs, the beings of water-the Undines, and the beings of earth-the Gnomes reveal themselves to be based on actual fact.

      We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth.

      We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.

      We initiate and teach masters of the atmosphere.

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth through divine faith, enlightenment and divine emotions .

      As the Children of Light utilize states of awareness that control fire, air, water, and earth, through the divine virtues of Kama, weather comes under control.

      Fire, air, water, and earth correspond to the Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves respectively.

      The element of fire that is necessary is omnipotent faith, which is the divine virtue of omnipotence as a quality, the letter K.

      The element of air that is necessary is oneness with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.
      This awakens mystical faculties and is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the divine virtue of letter A.

      The element of water that is required is mastery of THE HEART, of divine flowing emotion, change, and fluidity.This is the virtue of letter M.

      The element of earth that is required is mastery over the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformations. This is the
      virtue of release of any harmful desires, concepts, emotions or sensations that are imperfect in self or others or situations. This virtue gives control
      over negative beings, and awakens freedom from clinging to any negative states of being, desires, beliefs, emotions, or sensations in self or
[...]

       Mastery of emotion opens the heart to flowing divine emotions that attract beautiful realities into manifestation.

      DNA responds to emotion.

       Divine emotion allows the ultimate potential of spiritual perfection to unfold in self and others and in creation.

      As a person experiences unity with Divine Mind and all creation, qualities of Divine Being are recognized IN ALL LIFE, in ALL of its forms.

      It is at this point that the concept expressed in the saying, " I have
      given man dominion over all that I have created" is understood on a much deeper and more practical basis than has been previously dreamed.

      Quantum physicists have known for some time that a wave becomes a particle when it is observed.

      These particles are packets of information, zip files from the universe of light.

      Scientists are now reporting the next
      steps that join ancient metaphysics with quantum and plasma theory.

      For example, a major theory of physics has revealed 11 dimensions, consisting of two realities. These realities are the same reported by shamen for centuries. Our
      present reality consists of dimensions of length, width and depth plus time, making four dimensions.

      The ‘other’ reality, called by shamen "the dreamtime",  also consists of
      length, width, depth and time making 8 dimensions in all.

      We spend half our time awake in one reality and the other half dreaming in the other.

       There are 2 dimensions connecting these realities, adding up to 10 dimensions.

      The 11th dimension could be called “The I AM Presence” or the virtue of omnipresence, containing all of the other 10.

      The two dimensions that
      connect the two realities, [this reality and the one each person experiences each night in dreaming] are often referred to as ‘strings’.

      These two dimensions can be comprehended as first will/visualization and secondly as emotion, together they are the electric and magnetic dimensions.

       It is possible to visualize a new reality in the waking state, then use will to visualize it, to construct it, in ‘the dreamtime’ and ‘bring’ it back here
      into this reality through the magnetism of appropriate flowing emotion of it.

      Through science and other ways, human consciousness is finally evolving to the point of acknowledging Divine Love, omnipresence, omnipotence,
      and omniscience in everything that is created in the quantum field, in the manifest worlds.

      At this very time of the Alpha and the Omega, left and right brain cultures come together in mutual respect.

      Together people follow inner guidance and meditation to create rehabilitated environments and experiences of living in great beauty.

      The time of whole brain awareness amongst all people and cultures dawns.

      As it was explained by the Angels of Ybario, [ 22 degrees Capricorn,the angels who control negative forces] ,
      as whole brain awareness occurs, it becomes impossible for harm to get the upper hand, because people actually experience the oneness of all life.
      Wholebrain awareness is now evolving naturally and biologically in creation.

       In the combined Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states there is an innate knowing and experience of the oneness of all life.

      This is an intimate and real personal experience and knowing, not an abstraction.

      The clarity of wisdom dawns and the magnetic attraction of beautiful flowing emotion attracts lives of splendor.

[...]

      In the soul, which is also called the astral or emotional body, this
      virtue manifests as /‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any emotion of fear within yourself or within others.

[...]

      M…The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of divine emotion.
      This virtue is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

      To control the material plane in a positive way, emotions must be healed and beautiful.

       Everything in nature is formed through the magnetic power of emotion. Emotion is analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of emotion.

[...]

      In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their emotions becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects when they are harmful. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the emotions, the akasha, or
[...]

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and

      Message 4 of 11 , Jan 14, 2016

      Today the sun conjuncts Mercury at this degree.

       Be receptive to ingenious ideas, especially concerning the realm of air, which corresponds to mind, belief, and ideas.

      This is actually an Earth-Mercury-Sun line-up in the solar system in which Mercury is close to the Earth.
       The eminent astrologers Dr. Marc Edmund Jones and Dane Rudhyar referred to this heavenly alignment as a New Mercury
       -- when eager human minds could grab ahold of cosmic seed-ideas.

      We are learning to control the atmoshphere through states of consciousness in the mental realm.

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Kama

      Beloved,

      We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth.

      We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.

      We initiate and teach masters of the atmosphere.

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth through divine faith, enlightenment and divine emotions .

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient.
      They are ancient nouns used to describe the information feedback loops of divine consciousness itself, as it manifests throughout the realms of
      fire, air, water, and earth, which are the dimensions of will, thought, emotion, and the forms of creation.

        These concepts of how divine consciousness flows
       are keys that unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists, especially those who understand that consciousness affects outcomes.

      This is mastery of the continuum of physics and metaphysics, of cause and effect.

      Conscious beings may or may not be in physical incarnation, and those who are can join with those who are not.

       With meditation, secrets of consciousness are revealed from within as well as from outward observation.

      With dramatic chemical changes in the body brought about by meditation,
      in which visualization and emotion activates the pineal and other glands, people become masters
      and work seeming miracles.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

       With higher awareness it is easy to find angels to be those intelligent beings who are helpful interactive self-aware consciousness particle/wave-forms that
      function in the five level energy continuum.

      At the same time, the ancient concepts of the intelligent beings of fire- the Salamanders, the
      beings of air-the Sylphs, the beings of water-the Undines, and the beings of earth-the Gnomes reveal themselves to be based on actual fact.

      As the Children of Light utilize states of awareness that control fire, air, water, and earth, through the divine virtues of Kama, within their own consciousness,
       weather comes under control.

      Fire, air, water, and earth correspond to desire, thought, emotions, and form, which are perceived by the Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves respectively.

[...]

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.
      Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com
      THe Golden
Hippie Years ( i
miss them )
      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK. A window will drop down. Click on Downloads.A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.That should do it.[I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]Thanks for sharing this music.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Pleasefeel free to share these with others.

       akasha

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all

      Message 5 of 11 , Jan 13

      We are learning to control the atmosphere
      through states of faith, emotion, and mind.

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Kama

      Beloved,

      We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth.

      We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.

      We initiate and teach masters of the atmosphere.

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth through divine faith, enlightenment and divine emotions .

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient.
      They are ancient nouns used to describe the information feedback loops of divine consciousness within its many manifestations of itself.
      These feedback loops of consciousness and feeling manifest throughout the realms of
      fire, air, water, and earth and all the dimensions of will, thought, emotion, and forms of creation.

        These concepts of how divine consciousness flows
       are keys that unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists,
       especially those who understand that consciousness,
      especially visual images and emotions,
       affect outcomes.

[...]

      These beings are the intelligences that govern natural forces.

       As the Children of Light utilize states of awareness to communicate and control fire, air, water, and earth,
      through the divine virtues of Kama,
       weather comes under control.

      Fire, air, water, and earth correspond to desire, thought, emotions, and form, which are functions of the Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves respectively.

      The element of fire that is necessary is omnipotent faith,
      which is the divine virtue of omnipotence as a quality, the letter K.

      The element of air that is necessary
       is oneness with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

       This awakens mystical faculties and is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment,
       the divine virtue of letter A.

      The element of water that is required is mastery of emotions in the abdomen, governed byTHE HEART,
      directing divine flowing emotion, change, and fluidity.
      This is the virtue of letter M.

      The element of earth that is required
       is mastery over the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformations.
      There is no true death, only changes of state.
      Therefore, this is the virtue of release of any harmful desires, concepts, emotions or sensations,
      conditions or forms that are imperfect in self or others or situations.
       This virtue gives control over negative beings,
       and awakens freedom from clinging to any negative states of being, desires, beliefs, emotions, or sensations in self or
      others that no longer serve the highest good of all concerned.
[...]

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name.

      Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

       Names,phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from

      THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

         Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others.

      Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Howto download free angel music from the sound current on website www.spiritussanctus.com
      THe Golden
Hippie Years ( i
miss them )
      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com,
      click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.
      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]
      Thanks for sharing this music.

      or

      Watch a 4 minute video in 3D of sacred paintings at:

       akasha

      TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

      THELAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Picture

      Avast logo