Higher Awareness: Inner Journey #80 - Open to awareness

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013

      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      OPEN TO AWARENESS
      "Mindfulness means moment-to-moment, non-judgmental awareness. It is cultivated by refining our capacity to pay attention, intentionally, in the present moment, and then sustaining that attention over time as best we can. In the process, we become more in touch with our life as it is unfolding."
      -- Myla & Jon Kabat-Zinn
      Why do we want to become more aware?
      If we remain unaware, we:
      • repeat the past,
      • remain stuck in relationships,
      • live superficial, literal and one dimensional lives,
      • lack experiences of love and beauty, and
      • have limited connection to others and the universe.
      With awareness, we are fully involved with life. Awareness is sensing deeply and sensitively for what really is. To do this, we need to approach the present as totally new. When we can be open and attentive in each moment, we begin to free ourselves from the conditioning of the past and the suffering that it so often brings.
      "If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear then nothing will confuse you."
      -- Sheng Yen
      *** Awareness is the key to all change. Begin to trust yourself more deeply as you uncover new dimensions of who you are with the Journey to Awareness email series.
      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2013 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven