[ANGEL] 22 Capricorn, The Angels of Divine Justice

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 11, 2013
      Today the sun and moon conjoin at this degree of Divine Justice.

      This new moon signifies the next 28 day moon cycle.

       In any chart, the final outcome is often seen as the north node of the moon, which is in this case 24 Scorpio, medical diagnosis.

       A just assessment of the condition of our  bodies and our environment and contributing emotional, mental and spiritual factors will be divinely understood
      in this period, so that  corrections are made appropriately.

      22 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Divine Justice

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      []

      Ybario’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are among the most powerful angels of Divine Justice.

      We are the special custodians of Divine Justice in that we control the doings of negative powers in the whole zone girdling the earth as well as on the planet itself in all three planes of the mental, the emotional, and physical world.’

      ‘We see to it that the negative powers never get the upper hand and that no chaos is created in these spheres, because if this ever happened, this would have to be again equalized by positive powers.

      Our basic qualities are harmony and justice.’

      Life flows in rhythm and cycles.  Like cycles and rhythms of night and day, or rhythms of summer and winter,  rhythmsand cycles of polarities move all life forward toward enlightenment.  Theunderstanding of polarity brings about mastery of will and feelings, which determine manifestation.

      []

      By meditating in will and feelings on wisdom, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and then releasing imperfections in self and others for transformation according to inner guidance, we help the Children of Light create Heaven on Earth in each and every situation, no matter how negative it might appear. We inspire them to use inner guidance and conscience to learn  lessons from past mistakes, of self and others, and to see everything in creation through the eyes of Love Divine. This loving cognition enlivens and reveals Divine Perfection that is omnipresent and brings forth harmony and justice, success and satisfaction for all.

      The rhythms of life are the divine virtue of letter Y.  Polarity and Universal Life are the divine virtue of letter B, and enlightenment is letter A.  Transformationis the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Inner guidance is letter R, Cause and Effect is letter I,  transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine is the virtue of umlaut O, eu, and Divine Justice and harmony is the virtue of letter O.

      In times of disharmony, we inspire revelations that consist of highest truths to balance base deceptions.   We help catalyze powerful healing responses and enlightenment. We inspire alliances between people resulting in fantastic creativity and strength in bringing Heaven to Earth.

      Negativity can be likened to the pulling back of the string and arrow as the archer prepares to hit the mark.  Thearrow is pulled in the OPPOSITE direction that it is destined to fly, and the further back it is pulled, the faster and further that it flies forward toward the mark when the string is released.

      Even in physics it is evident that when an antiparticle appears, instantly a positive particle must appear and they join, creating a photon. It is revelation of darkest deceptions that makes the revelation of highest truths a natural occurance in the cycles of life, creating beauty and spiritual perfection.

      The Earth is in a time of great awakening and balancing. The planet as a whole is going through  quantumleaps in consciousness.

      The great revelation of both hidden truth and hidden deception is analogous to a spontaneous remission of a fatal illness in which great amounts of toxins and poisons are released suddenly,

      leaving the body renewed and much more alive.

      Therefore, during and after Armegeddon—which means “the revealing of all that is hidden”, comes a time of great healing and unity.

       Throughthe rhythmic actions between polarities, people are awakened out of limited ordinariness to assume enlightenment.   Thisis the great AWAKENING.

       Eachperson in the process of awakening, has been pulled back, out of an ordinary lifestyle, sometimes through suffering, and, like the arrow, is released to fly toward soul’s purpose of manifesting divine perfection.

      So many movements of restoration and rehabilitation are proceeding. Restoration of the environment and the creation of fair and just institutions are removing ancient divisions and barriers, uniting all, in a common effort to create Heaven on Earth.

      This pulling together of everyone to work together for a common divine purpose is powerfully illustrated as truth balances negativity.

      Life threatening stress often throws people into ancient and instinctive survival remembrance.  In deep Delta brainwave production, which is the level of PURE BEING, an innate experience of being part of The Unified Field, The Oneness of all life, opens. A person often remembers that when one is harmed all are harmed.

      “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

      Positive and negative are polarities of a single energy continuum and are therefore governed by ONE Law.

      This is The Law of One, the original law of creation that overrides all lessor laws, and calls for the highest good of all concerned.

      The Law of One cancels out conflicting unconscious expressions that are based on limitation and win/lose paradigms. This Law establishes the HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED, the highest expression of free will to be, will, think, feel, and sense bliss, love, and UNITY WITH DIVINE LIGHT.

      It does this through the Akashic element, which is the pre-matter of all existence [and has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all].

      This law is always in operation through all time and space, which is why the Wise say, "All things work for good to those who believe," and

      "Give thanks for all things concerning you."

      Whenever a person invokes this law, it speaks to the love of Divine Being existing for and in every being involved, and takes precedence over all other free will factors that have been allowed to work in any situation, bringing the situation into alignment with Divine Perfection, and thereby  bringing Heaven to Earth.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So it is."

      “Man is made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.”

      “As above, so below.”

      “Love conquers all.”

       ThroughDivine Love, negative forces can be understood, appreciated for the important lessons they teach through experience about the necessity of harmlessness. They can be released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all instead of judged, resisted, or acted out destructively.

      “Love conquers all.”

       Thechildren of Divine Being, who have been given dominion over that has been created, understand that the interconnectedness of all life makes it wise to decree The Law of One, The Law of Laws.  In this way, negative forces are released for transformation to ensure that the highest good of all concerned, including their own, manifests.

       Veilsof ignorance sometimes darken the knowledge of The Law of One. Gaps in time between destructive causes and events and karmic return result in terrible suffering.

      Ongoing sudden quantum leaps in higher consciousness on Earth are balancing this situation, we are at the beginning of a great new cycle. Now suddenly, like an arrow being released after being slowly pulled back as far as it could go in a backwards direction, consciousness on Earth is hitting the mark of enlightenment and love quickly and suddenly.

      Quantum leaps of consciousness are natural reactions of an all-pervading omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, all loving healthy ‘immune system’ of Creation.

      “ As above, so below.”

      It is important to remember that energy runs in rhythmic cycles along continuums of negative and positive poles. Opposite poles are necessary for time and space to exist. Positive energy gives life. It is important to clarify that negative forces perform the invaluable function of decay, so that a fallen tree, for example, in the forest decays and becomes fertile life giving earth once again.

      This is one reason why negative forces are equally loved by the Creator,

      because they serve the creation in this way.

      "God’s love shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      []

      Negative beings carefully decay unused potentialities in a way that benefits the web of life, like the rotting tree in the forest.  They perform the same function in the microcosm of the human body during the breaking down of food and the elimination of wastes in the gastro-intestinal tract. This is similarly evidenced

      in the daily process of cell death and rebirth in the human body.

      The new quantum state will allow, as we have said before, the highest Good of All concerned for all.

      Since all time and all space are interconnected, like everything else in the web of life, the highest good of all concerned ripples out in infinite circles blessing all.

      “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting.”

      Because awareness is changing to a more enlightened state, a wrong decision that would result in harm to anything, including self, can be intuitively and INSTANTLY felt and corrected. Love Divine awakens in the human heart, allowing the eyes to see Divinity in all Creation. This brings about the greatest harmony and justice, which is our specific assignment from Divine Providence.

      Each man and woman discovers that they are one with Divine Being and all creation, and that all other men are brothers and all women are sisters.

       InHeaven on Earth, children, in the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, discover that all adults are loving parents.

       Everyoneremembers that the world, and all beings who live in it, are actual extensions of their own bodies.

      Because of free will, we ask you to invoke The Law of One,  and call on us in your meditations, to call us in your hearts, to help bring about harmony and for all.

      This directs our attention within your individual spheres of influence and reality. It is our assignment from Divine Providence to respond to you when you ask for The Highest Good of All concerned.

      “All things work for good for those who believe.”

      It is with great joy in the heavens that we introduce ourselves to you.

      MIRACLES

      ****

      Ybario’

      *

      Y… The sound of this letter is the divine virtue that concerns ‘everything that brings about the enhancement of general intellectual faculties and has special influence on memory’.

      This letter represents the true origin of the rhythm of life and its relations.  Thisvirtue has influenced the law of evolution from the beginning of creation towards its perfection.  Since this virtue is difficult to grasp, only the experienced student who has reached this point in scientific work will succeed in fully comprehending and mastering the original rhythms of life and the laws of harmony-legality.’

      ‘In the mind this virtue brings about the faculty of profoundest cosmic intuition and inspiration which, at the same time, may be regarded as the gift for absolute devotion to, and deepest love for, Divine Providence.’

      ‘In the emotions, this virtue imparts an excellent aptitude for prophecy that will exclude any possibility of mistake.’

      ‘In the material level, this virtue leads to the ability to explore, comprehend and apply the absolute influence of the akasha principle, which is Consciousness-penetrating-all, on the material world with regard to all forms and bodies in the mineral, vegetable, animal and human kingdoms.  At the same time, the faculty of making emotional and material objects invisible is also achieved by the help of this virtue, for whoever recognizes and masters the akasha principle in the material world in all forms of existence is able to change the grade of condensation in our material world at will.  Thusdematerialization and materialization of a body is possible at any distance and within a few moments.  Theability to bridge over time and space not only mentally and emotionally but also materially is gained.  Manyof the miracles cited in the Bible give evidence of this.’

      The color of this virtue is pink, and the musical note is C-sharp.  It is the element of etheric- earth-penetrating-everything.  The heart is formed from this virtue.

      *

      B… Polarity. This is the virtue of universal life, with all of its polarities of expression.  Masteringthis virtue through meditation gives control over will and feeling, life and death.

      This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball.

      *

      A…wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      umlaut A, ae…’The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.’

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 19 KB

      _intothelight

      22 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Divine Justice

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Ybario

      Beloved,

      We are among the most powerful angels of Divine Justice.

       We are the special custodians of Divine Justice in that we control the doings of negative powers in the whole
       zone girdling the earth as well as on the
      planet itself in all three planes of the mental, the emotional, and physical world.

      We see to it that the negative powers never get the upper hand and that no chaos is created in these spheres, because if this ever
      happened, this would have to be again equalized by positive powers.

       We bring about harmony and transmutation.

      Life flows in rhythm and cycles.

      Like cycles and rhythms of night and day, or rhythms of summer and winter, rhythms and cycles of polarities
      move all life forward toward enlightenment and the ability to recognize and let go of imperfections on every level.

      We inspire inner guidance that  causes pricks of conscience and awakens the understanding that what goes around comes around.

      The heart opens, and what was once seen as separate and imperfect is now seen as Divine and Love.

      This brings about harmony between all, and this is true justice.

      The understanding of polarity brings about mastery of will and feelings, which determine manifestation.
      http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67960_462913697111673_1420488684_n.jpg
      By meditating in will and feelings on wisdom, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and then releasing imperfections in self and
      others for transformation according to inner guidance, we help the Children of Light create Heaven on Earth in each and every situation, no
      matter how negative it might appear.

      We inspire them to use inner guidance and conscience to learn lessons from past mistakes, of self
      and others, and to see everything in creation through the eyes of Love Divine.

      This reveals the amazing power of Divinity to manifest itself in creation, to right any wrong.

[...]

      of highest truths a natural occurrence in the cycles of life, creating beauty and spiritual perfection.
      Self-Conscious New Earth Project
      The Earth is in a time of great awakening and balancing. The planet as a whole is going through quantum leaps in consciousness and healing.

      The great revelation of both hidden truth and hidden deception is analogous to a spontaneous remission of a fatal illness in which great
      amounts of toxins and poisons are released suddenly, leaving the body renewed and much more alive.

      Therefore, during and after Armageddon—which means “the revealing of all that is hidden”, comes a time of great healing and unity.

      Through the rhythmic actions between polarities, people are awakened
      out of limited ordinariness to assume enlightenment.

      This is the great AWAKENING.

      Each person in the process of awakening, has been pulled back, out of
      an ordinary lifestyle, sometimes through suffering, and, like the arrow, is released to fly toward soul’s purpose of manifesting divine perfection.

      So many movements of restoration and rehabilitation are proceeding, like  small acorns that are becoming the mighty trees.

       Restoration of the environment and the creation of fair and harmonious institutions that allow everyone to follow their
      own inner guidance safely are removing ancient divisions and barriers, uniting all, in a common effort to create Heaven on Earth.

      This pulling together of everyone to work together for a common divine purpose is powerfully illustrated as truth balances negativity.

      Life threatening stress often throws people into ancient and instinctive survival remembrance.

      In deep Delta brainwave production, which is the level of PURE BEING, an innate experience of being part
      of The Unified Field, The Oneness of all life, opens.

       A person  remembers that when one is harmed all are harmed.

      “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

      Positive and negative are polarities of a single energy continuum and are therefore governed by ONE Law.

      This is The Law of One, the original law of creation that overrides all lessor laws, and calls for the highest good of all concerned.

      The Law of One cancels out conflicting unconscious expressions that are based on limitation and win/lose paradigms.

       This Law establishes the
      HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED, the highest expression of free will inherent in the divinity of all creation
       to be, will, think, feel, and sense bliss and love, and UNITY WITH DIVINE LIGHT.

      It does this through the Akashic element, which is the pre-matter of all existence [and has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all].

      This law is always in operation through all time and space, which is why the Wise say, "All things work for good to those who believe," and
      "Give thanks for all things concerning you."

      Whenever a person invokes this law, it speaks to the love of Divine
      Being existing for and in every being involved, and takes precedence over all  imperfect free will factors that have been allowed to work through ignorance and fear in any
      situation, bringing the situation into alignment with Divine Perfection, and thereby bringing Heaven to Earth.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So it is.

      “Man is made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.”

      “As above, so below.”

      “Love conquers all.”

      Through Divine Love, negative forces can be understood, appreciated for
      the important lessons they teach through experience about the necessity of harmlessness.

      They can be released for changes into other states that
      are the highest good of all, including their own highest good, instead of condemned or acted upon destructively.

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      "Ye are made in the image and likeness of God."

       “Love conquers all.”
      _intothelight
      The children of Divine Being, who have been given dominion over all that
      has been created, learn that the interconnectedness of all life makes it wise to decree The Law of One, The Law of Laws.

      In this way, negative forces are released for transformation to ensure that the highest good of all concerned manifests, including their own.

      When Veils of ignorance darken the knowledge of The Law of One,
      gaps in time between destructive causes and events and karmic return result in terrible suffering.

      Ongoing sudden quantum leaps in higher consciousness on Earth are
      balancing this situation,  at the beginning of a great new cycle. Now suddenly, like an arrow being released after being slowly pulled
      back as far as it could go in a backwards direction, consciousness on Earth is speeding forward, hitting the mark of enlightenment and love quickly and suddenly.

[...]

      As harmony is restored on every level, the original purpose of negative beings will be understood and appreciated.

      Since all time and all space are interconnected, like everything else
      in the web of life, the highest good of all concerned ripples out in infinite circles blessing all.
      DOLPHIN SMILING 2013

      ~ My precious friends and family,
            wishing you a most magical Full Moon Lunar Eclipse as you bring a
            focus to your Heart's dreaming through the Christed timelines, the
            merging of your multidimensional Selves and the sacred Cosmic Fire
            of Illumination ~ "This window of opportunity of merging with
            your multi-dimensional selves and bringing in the remembrance of
            your Highest Potential through all timelines, amplifies between
            the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on October 18th and 19th and the New
            Moon Solar Eclipse on November 3rd and 4th. It is at this time
            too, sweet ones, that you draw upon your Hearts' dreaming, as you
            travel the Christed timelines, and bring a focus to the sacred
            Cosmic Fire of Illumination".
            This beautiful sacred Cosmic Fire of Illumination activates in
            particular the pituitary and the pineal glands, the hypothalamus
            gland, and in the new chakra system, the occipital lobe, which is
            found at the base and back of the head. For this occipital lobe
            regulates the flow of information from the higher dimensions and
            your multi-dimensional selves, sweet ones, and you have a sense
            now of merging with your multi-dimensional selves, a sense of
            experiencing many multi-dimensional realities simultaneously, of
            seeing through your Master Eyes at all of Life around you in a
            greater level of insight and understanding, compassion and Divine
            Love. In this place of detachment and active participation you
            observe what you are still working with and needing to integrate,
            and you move into this flow, sweet ones, that takes you into the
            Pathways of Divine Love. All pathways before you in this Golden
            Age are simply Pathways of Divine Love. The Illuminating Light of
            Creation connects you to the Mind of Mother/Father God. It is an
            Intelligence that imbues you too with a deep sense of wisdom, and
            as the third eye activates now, in particular, you experience this
            sense of clairvoyance, of seeing for both yourselves and others
            the reality of One Unity Consciousness and how to create this
            pathway from where you are now, sweet ones, to the pathway of your
            Highest Potential; and to assist others too through the pathways
            that you have collectively created through your own perceived
            challenges on this plane of duality. And this lifts too as you
            feel simply this energy of Love, this matrix of Divine Love, as
            you come together as the I AM Avatar Race, as the way showers,
            light workers, and star seeded ones ~ for you are co-creating
            Heaven on Earth, and you are doing this, sweet ones, through your
            collective Light.
            And now, sweet ones, you have a sense of merging now with your
            Beloved I AM Presence, your Christed Overself of the Light, and
            the Highest Light that you are within the Cosmic Heart of
            Mother/Father God. As you merge now with your Beloved I AM
            Presence, merge with all 144 Soul Ray aspects of which you are
            one, forming this Matrix of Light. This is your star family, sweet
            ones, and a deeper level of service is experienced with your star
            family as you come into a deeper sense of the remembrance of your
            star seeded heritage ~ as Pleiadians or Sirians, Andromedans,
            Arcturians, Lyrans, Venusians, Antarians. Mostly, sweet ones,
            there are several star systems with which you resonate ~ several
            core star groups, for you have incarnated into different planets
            and stars, and worked with various Councils of Light, and at
            different times you may be drawn to different Councils of Light.
            And you have a sense now, possibly, that there are particular core
            groups that you are working with, that you are drawn to, and you
            call them now into your sacred space. It is to know too, sweet
            ones, that in these parallel realities, in these timelines
            coinciding simultaneously with this timeline, many of you are on
            board Lightships, working with the Ashtar Command, the Sirian High
            Council, the Pleiadian Council or the Niburian Council ~ working
            as biologists or scientists, or with quantum physics, or as
            healers, teachers, and various service roles not only on this
            earth plane but on many other planets, stars, and sister
            dimensions; and part of what is being experienced now is a greater
            sense of this multi-dimensional reality, of these merging
            timelines and dimensions, and in this Now, sweet ones, this is
            experienced through this beautiful sacred Cosmic Fire of
            Illumination as Helios and Vesta Overlight you now in this
            beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold Flame of Illumination".
            Mp3 download ~ Cosmic Fire of Illumination ~ Transmission by the
            Elders and Anrita Melchizedek ~
            www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads ~

      “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting.”

      Because awareness is changing to a more enlightened state, a wrong decision that would result in harm to anything, including self, can be
      intuitively and INSTANTLY felt and corrected through mastery of will and feeling.

       Love Divine awakens in the human heart, allowing the eyes to see Divinity in all Creation.

       This brings about the greatest harmony and justice, which is our specific assignment from Divine Providence.
      LordsOfLight_00000
      Each man and woman discovers that they are one with Divine Being and
      all creation, and that all other men are brothers and all women are sisters.

      In Heaven on Earth, in the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, children discover that all adults are loving parents.

      Everyone remembers that the world, and all beings who live in it, are actual extensions of their own bodies.

      Because of free will, we ask you to invoke The Law of One, and call on
      us in your meditations, to call us in your hearts, to help bring about harmony and joy for all.
      _intothelight
[...]

      Earth Lines
      B… Polarity. This is the virtue of universal life, with all of its
      polarities of expression.Mastering this virtue through meditation gives control over will and feeling, life and death.

      This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the earth element so it
      has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball.

      A…wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      umlaut A, ae…The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.

      The sound of this letter, the long A, ae, in the cosmic language is
      the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes
      convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another.

      Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.
      With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action.

      The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each
      having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the
      enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no
      negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues.

      This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.

      In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all thoughts,
      actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.

      In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to imperfect or harmful mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
      the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      R…The sound of the letter R is the sound of freedom and independence. On a mental level this gives an eminent mind, and a feeling of freedom
      of will and absolute security that is in complete accord with Divine Providence. On an emotional and physical level, the virtue of
      freedom and independence awakens ingenuity and a rational widening of intellect, so that any knowledge can be comprehended quickly.

      The letter R is a golden color, is of the air element and has the sensation of ease, has the musical note of C, and is the virtue from
      which the left side of the nose was created. In meditating on this virtue, imagine the golden light radiating from the left nostril and
      filling your entire universe with the virtue of freedom, independence, and clear inner guidance.
      I am you
      I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.
      On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

       In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix,
      which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions.

      On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      Umlaut O, eu…transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      O… The sound of this letter is the divine virtue that concerns
      everything analogous to the basic qualities of the spirit with regard to harmony, fatefulness and legality.

      The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

      By meditating on this virtue, Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic
      qualities of the elements.You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by
      Divine Providence for the sake of justice.You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.This will bring about the abilities to create
      any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control
      magnetism, which is the ability to attract.It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and
      is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      MIRACLES!

      Footnotes

       Names,phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

      Tounderstand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

      Message 3 of 10 , Jan 11
      • 1 Attachment
      • 19 KB

      _intothelight

      22 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Divine Justice

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Ybario

      Beloved,

      We are among the most powerful angels of Divine Justice.

       In times of disharmony, we inspire revelations that consist of highest truths to balance base deceptions.

        We are the special custodians of Divine Justice in that we control the doings of negative powers in the whole
       zone girdling the earth as well as on the
      planet itself in all three planes of the mental, the emotional, and physical world.

      We see to it that the negative powers never get the final upper hand and that no chaos is created in these spheres, because if this ever
      happened, this would have to be again equalized by positive powers.

       We bring about harmony and transmutation.

      Life flows in rhythm and cycles.

      Like cycles and rhythms of night and day, or rhythms of summer and winter, rhythms and cycles of polarities
      move all life forward toward enlightenment and the ability to recognize and let go of imperfections on every level.

      We inspire inner guidance that  causes pricks of conscience and awakens the understanding that what goes around comes around.

      The heart opens, and what was once seen as separate and imperfect is now seen as Divine and Love.

      This brings about harmony between all, and this is true justice.

      The understanding of polarity brings about mastery of will and emotions, which determine manifestation.
      http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/67960_462913697111673_1420488684_n.jpg
      By meditating in will and emotions on wisdom, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and then releasing imperfections in self and
[...]

      amounts of toxins and poisons are released suddenly and amazing healing chemicals are enlivened,
[...]

      Through Divine Love, negative forces can be understood, appreciated for the reason for their existence, and for their part of embodying emotion and physical form, and appreciated for
      the important lessons they teach through experience about the necessity of harmlessness.

      When imperfections are manifesting through their powers, these imperfections can be released through the Law of One for changes into other states that
[...]

      intuitively and INSTANTLY felt and corrected through mastery of will and emotion.

[...]

      In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to imperfect or harmful mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the emotions, the akasha, or