Isha Lener's Triple Goddess Tarot: Tree of Life w/ Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Our first new moon of the year is today/tonight! This certainly comes in Divine timing and there is a variety of areas we can glean from this message that can assist us in reorienting ourselves; in making a new and fresh beginning. One of those key areas is given with this insight: "Careful consideration and observation give you the chance to set your karmic records straight." That carefulness is not by any means to suggest to hesitate or have uncertainty; it is taking a healthy pause to focus, to center, to orient ourselves to quietly take stock of where we do reflect yet also act upon that reflection confidently and decisively. In many ways this is how we prune ourselves so that we can make room for the new branches, leaves and fruit that come from the tending of the Garden of our Spirit, our Mind and our Heart. So as we walk forward in life we are walking within our integrity and truly are cultivating discernment and refining our intuition while discovering how to release the judgment, criticism and condemnations that is emphasized with this message; the more we can release these about ourselves the more that radiates out to those around us and the world.

      That is a vital part of the foundation of how we begin to transform our lives and continue to awaken. As the mantra of the seventh chakra below affirms: "I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened." How true and there is nothing that goes the core, the root, the seed nor reaches any higher and more expansive than Love. Affirm and reaffirm to yourself "I Am worthy to be loved. I Am Loved. I Am Love." There is the measure of how we can observe, consider and act for Unconditional Love is our Harmonizer and Our Balancer. We begin to make room for our Self and as we do that we make room for the World. Nothing becomes overdone and we find that joy of being and living a life full of purpose, passion, joy and love. :)

      11. Tree of Life
      Your card is...

      11. Tree of Life

      Soul Message: Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt. Chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about people’s approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity. –Lao-Tze (Translated by Stephen Mitchell)

      Alchemy and Transformation: We all need to establish the principle of universal harmony and balance firmly within ourselves in order to rest assured that behind all appearances, no matter how seemingly cruel or random, resides a greater truth, one that expresses the higher laws of spiritual governance. At this stage of initiation, the spiritual aspirant pauses to reflect upon the origins of life and to seek a greater understanding of his or her karmic circumstances and conditions.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Athene: One of the many wisdom Goddesses, Athene applied her considerable wisdom to commerce, farming, and many other mundane arenas of life. You are invited into the temple of Athene, where balance and discrimination are elevated to the level of skillful means. Careful consideration and observation give you the chance to set your karmic records straight.

      Everyday Encounters: We must strive to live according to higher principles and truths, walking a grace-centered path with awareness of spiritual laws and justice. Cultivate discernment in your life, but learn to let go of the burden of judgment, condemnation, and criticism. Embrace the notion that your judgments are always fundamentally about you and not about the other person. We’re constantly creating circumstances and conditions in our lives that will help us see ourselves more clearly.

      Nature’s Healers: The Olive Tree
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.