It Is A Time For Reorienting Our Selves

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013

    Source: The Road to Q'eros Messages from the Andes

    It’s a time for reorienting our Selves, according the ultimate law of Love. There is no other law anymore. Oh, we may look around and see the evidence of not-Love, but when we do, we must remember, almost as an adjunct thought, that this is no longer our world, and that we are setting about the business of creating a new one, made of the pure Love that we now remember we are the stuff of. It is an identity thing. If you Know you are Love, you are free to Be the attractive Force of Love in the world, from here on in, creating as you go. Everything you touch is made of Love.
    stephanie azaria
    Photo: It’s a time for reorienting our Selves, according the ultimate law of Love. There is no other law anymore. Oh, we may look around and see the evidence of not-Love, but when we do, we must remember, almost as an adjunct thought, that this is no