Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: California Poppy

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013

      If there is one word that could be a foundation for this message it is rejoice; rejoice as the message itself proclaims in our being greeted by the fairy world. There can be a myriad of reasons for why these shining ones come into our lives individually and collectively. A key aspect is to keep to heart is how what we focus upon, where our passion is, how we open to that inside of us and to the world around us we are drawing to ourselves what will continue to inspire us and comfort us. As we Open ourselves to the wonder within us and wonder of the Nature, of our Blessed Mother Earth they, in turn, respond to this, Open to us and it is a Divine Blessing and Honor for their presence as they mirror those very attributes that are growing within us as we give of ourselves lovingly, fully and freely to the world around us. Our vision has begun to expand and that encompasses the beauty and energy around us; in the trees, the flowers, the grass, the air...all beings around us to our physical and non-physical eyes. That is apart of their responding to our Creativity and adding to that by encouraging us; however these beloved and beautiful beings appear to you receive these with joy, with peace and with love just as we should receive one another and ourselves; in a Natural and Divine Way. :)

        http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      California Poppy
      Your card is...

      California Poppy

      Latin: Eschscholzia californica

      Color(s): Pale Yellow to Deep Orange

      Archetype: Deva, the Flower Fairies. These magician beings of etheric beauty are the omnipresent agents of Creative Will, the engineers of Nature. They direct, build, weave, and sustain all natural forces: solar, planetary, and universal. They are the “shining ones”—luminous beings of iridescent light, color and energy.

      Signature: Growing abundantly in bright sunlight, California Poppy is quite durable in the hot summer months. Eight to twenty-four inch stems with blue-green leaves support soft, satiny petals ranging from pale yellow to deep orange. Its blooms close on cloudy days and at night.

      Healing Properties: California Poppy carries within it the radiant heights of summer and the majesty of the sunlight. It helps to expand one’s vision to include the auric fields of flowers, plants, trees, animals, human beings and other beings found in nature.

      Healing: The fairy world, in its supreme purity, has come to greet you today. Perhaps you are being rewarded for having opened your heart to the wonders of the natural world. The Little People wish to pay their respects and welcome you into their magical world. Rejoice. This is, indeed, an honor. Greater vision is offered to you at this time, for you have been met with the devic consciousness of the Golden Poppy Fairy, who overlights her helpers, carrying the treasure of the warm and nurturing Sunlight within her heart. Close your eyes and allow the rapture of her radiant enchantment to fill your own loving heart. She may make herself known to you as you sleep, in meditation, or in awakened moments of ordinary life. Since fairy folk cannot resist the allure of creative energy, perhaps the Poppy Fairy will join you in your own symphony of creative harmonies as you undertake that creative project for which you've been meaning to find the time.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved