Stay Calm. Stay Focused. Be In The Flow ~ Patricia Eastwood

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013

      Source: Hold My Hand

      Patricia Eastwood

      When we find ourselves involved with yet another dramatic crises, we panic and withdraw into ourselves (rather like the tortoise pulls his legs and head back into his shell).
      That is all well and good for a moment or two, but this position can become habit-forming … you shrink away from each new problem as it arises, leading to a life of spiritual disconnection.
      The reality of life is that everything needs a healthy ebb and flow of energy. Being closed up tight STOPS that natural movement, dead in its tracks.

      Should you practise and master the art of NOT panicking, of staying calm and open inside … you will find that your soul can help you deal with whatever has arisen … calmly, decisively and well.

      “Stay calm. Stay focused. Be in the flow."

      Illustration Wikimedia Commons